India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi should become a saint (Page 3)

-SAM1445- Goldie
-SAM1445-
-SAM1445-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged

really was that that bad,but she was just sharing her thoughts with arnav,she never said he has changed but only for the sake of di...

yes khushi is a stupid brainless girl,but then dont u think that's how she is...and more over dont you think even u would give benefit of doubt to a murderer,if u saw that person lost his child...i mean the way he acted,taking all the blows from arnav in the hospital,just saying one thing again and again that he just wants to be with his wife...
dont forget that it was shyam who tied her up and placed in middle of road to die...and still she thinks he has a heart
but i would say its the Cv's way,just to glorify arnav they will make khushi spineless...
but then when has khushi ever been good for any body...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
The whole episode was OK!

But Khushi saying let Shyam come back was like making me want to shoot her!! 

I mean seriously?... She thought that Shyam can change! Is she even in her right mind... 

Even Dadi and Anjali are OK... But Khushi thinking Shyam might change is like ... I wanna throw up...

God CVs couldn't you have avoided that crap!... 

Stupid Stupid!

Why couldn't she say, I know that he wouldn't change, but now I have you beside me... I ready to face the devil in full form... Something like that...

What the!

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Kekta's writer is in charge...so what else do you expect?
Bring on the KHUSHI bashing people, this is what the creatives/makers want to garner "empathy" for Poojali Angry
Yaah true, I think they are sabotaging khushi purposely to garner points for poojali
winnieluvsarun IF-Dazzler
winnieluvsarun
winnieluvsarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nottie

really was that that bad,but she was just sharing her thoughts with arnav,she never said he has changed but only for the sake of di...

yes khushi is a stupid brainless girl,but then dont u think that's how she is...and more over dont you think even u would give benefit of doubt to a murderer,if u saw that person lost his child...i mean the way he acted,taking all the blows from arnav in the hospital,just saying one thing again and again that he just wants to be with his wife...
dont forget that it was shyam who tied her up and placed in middle of road to die...and still she thinks he has a heart
but i would say its the Cv's way,just to glorify arnav they will make khushi spineless...
totally agree with u

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Nice post..I think you are probablyone of thevery few unbiased Khushi supporter..If ASR did the same thing then forumwasios would called him asshole and what not..Anyways lets not go there LOL..
But I agree with you..What was theneed to show Khushi soo dumb ? I miss the old Khushi too..Seriously she was going to fall in Shyam's trap once again..I understand that she cares for Anjali but she also needs to remember that Shyam's presence can risk anyone's life in that house..She gave him chance before and thought that he will sudharofy and thats why she hadhid Shyam's truth from ASR..Cause of that she had to pay a huge price...Anyways that ''Nainsaafi dialogue'' by her today disappointed me big time..IDK why but it was really cringeworthy LOL
Yaah seriously that dialogue was just the last straw. She was talking as if Shyam is a poor innocent soul
lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I agree...but on a more positive light this could be a good thing, she manages to convince Arnav to bring back shyam then shyam can end Anjali once and for all...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4ever..sur..

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

After seeing the episode, I'm seriously very fed up with khushi and what her character has come to now.

Until now, no one absolutely no one remembers what all Shyam did with khushi and the pain she went through coz of that creep but I never thought that even khushi will forget it so easily. Her navet, stupidity, selflessness, large-heart or whatever you call it is just getting too much on my nerves. Though I was always a khushi defendeny but now I'll also say that whatever has happened with khushi till now is bcoz of her own stupidity and she bears half of its responsibility.

The once bubbly, strong and righteous girl has now turned into a caricature of her old self. So, with heavy all I'll say is that RIP khushi Kumari Gupta.

i am not agree with you yaar..!!
being a woman she can feel the pain of Anjali.
and i think u did not notice how she agree with Arnav in end..!!

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nottie

Sorry but I seriously won't believe a person again who tried to kill my husband, who left me on the road to die and who is the sole reason for all my pain

Ace11

Go to top