Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
20 minutes was just awesome felt sorry and angry for her hw can someone be so lame and fool..i really feklt bad for asr he is so nice caring and we he has gt in return backstabber sister..but just loved the way kkg stood bt him..and jst wating for tomorrow's episode...
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mepobaa

20 minutes was just awesome felt sorry and angry for her hw can someone be so lame and fool..i really feklt bad for asr he is so nice caring and we he has gt in return backstabber sister..but just loved the way kkg stood bt him..and jst wating for tomorrow's episode...

I have given opinion on this in the new thread of HTAI (5/9/12)...you can read it if you want to😊
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing episode priya.

As  said in HTAI her face off with shyam will be intresting and Anjali using her brains proves that she will be quite a competition for shyam when time comes.

Everyone has a limit of patience and that will be her last limit...I am sure.
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rushshri

Amazing episode priya.

As  said in HTAI her face off with shyam will be intresting and Anjali using her brains proves that she will be quite a competition for shyam when time comes.

Everyone has a limit of patience and that will be her last limit...I am sure.

Even I'm sure about that...this naive and vulnerable lady will be somebody to watch out for then😊