Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sman

perfect..i am happy..i always said in many posts that, unless Anji herself realizes how is Shyam, she wotn beleive abny one..and now Mami will be the first one to expose him...detective karneka padi

True. She has a blind love and blind faith for Shyam...hence the presence of Shyam is very much required in RM , to expose him in front of Anjali...though I'm repeating it's gonna take some time😊
We as viewers have to be patient.
ojas_82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

Awesome epi!! :) I'll a;ways stick to this show no matter what happens!

Yes same here...I love this serial and am always with it. And today's episode was good.😊
207shikha thumbnail
well i won't say i loved it, but yeah i kinda liked it and highly 'cuz of arnav.! 
plus today it kept me involved the whole 20 minutes.! really feel sad for poor arnav.!
bechara...doing anything and everything to keep her di safe and sound and here she's the
only one digging her own grave. 
priya_86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 207shikha

well i won't say i loved it, but yeah i kinda liked it and highly 'cuz of arnav.! 

plus today it kept me involved the whole 20 minutes.! really feel sad for poor arnav.!
bechara...doing anything and everything to keep her di safe and sound and here she's the
only one digging her own grave. 

Yes she's probably digging her own grave...as I said she'll be even more shocked to find out Shyam's truth, than she's now after losing her child.
Tinkerfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with you👏👏loved todays episode..😃
FBANU thumbnail
loved ur post... after so many months ipkknd is back with suspense and drama... i wonder why people cant enjoy this ... everyone only want arshi romance... sirf romance se serial keise chalega...
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really??? I hated today's episode. 
tennismaniac19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agree with you! Just bring him back damn it! Then he can slowly be exposed
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice and positive post ...

Feeling bad for Anjali she is blindly having faith in shyam ...i want her to boldly fight when true face of shyam comes out in front of her ...

priya_86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnusredey

Really??? I hated today's episode. 

No problem dear, you can surely have your own opinion, I respect it fully. Hoping that you may like the upcoming episodes😊