Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

AWESOME 20 MINUTES..!

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hi guys...just enjoyed the episode today.Smile
So much of pace and drama.
The true intentions of Dadi was finally revealed in front of the family members...and it was good to see that most of them were against Shyam, not just Arnav and Khushi.Smile We as audience were demanding this for sometime and were also suspecting this. The best part was that the truth of Dadi was exposed in front of the whole family, and not just Arnav and Khushi. And kudos to Arnav (and of course Barun)...for saying those words rightly to DadiClap

I pity poor Anjali...when Shyam shall be exposed...she'll suffer even more than her miscarriage.Unhappy
And another point, I was happy to see, that Shyam shall be finally brought back to RM, mainly by the request or rather demand of Anjali...the story will progress then. The true intentions of Shyam cannot be revealed without him returning to RM. I suppose now most of the family members shall be wary about him and keep an eye on him. Probably this is the beginning of the end for ShyamSmile

I can truly say today that I loved the episode...and am excited for the future.
And think positive...things will be fine.Smile

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkoodollyFeelitBarunlover1ojas_82krisha06loveuarshichashni12chaamaafernanl2-Reva-loveBarunValleyKamalikaGradiationfeyaDreamcatcherlimitlessarnavlover97Atyayakanksha2sahadahitinikkistarry66heavenspiritflowergarden..Zenny..FBANUtennismaniac19sslmay11TinkerfairyArathy-VSarun_4everarchie_79subha_rath2004-Rimsha-sizzlessweet-fairyveewritereyesonmearshiipkkndluvravalisharma06Sharaarockingcouplejessjazz207shikhasikhni_-Sunset-sigridamaypranaysmanrushshrisimimHaruhi_Mo.MyriadOfHues.anitamalik-MeMyselfI

KairiP Senior Member
KairiP
KairiP

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
R u kidding me? I hate this Anjali drama. Total torture, and for one thing cvs never going to bring Shyam truth out, not soon not later. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyarshian-Rimsha-sizzles-Sunset-...Tanu...

ojas_82 Groupbie
ojas_82
ojas_82

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode, it was great. Anjali's drama is necessary for the story to proceed...else it will become stagnant.Smile

..Zenny..subha_rath2004eyesonme.MyriadOfHues.

anu.pr Senior Member
anu.pr
anu.pr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KairiP

R u kidding me? I hate this Anjali drama. Total torture, and for one thing cvs never going to bring Shyam truth out, not soon not later. 
We may hate the Anjali drama, but it essential for the story to move forward. And Shyam's truth is definitely going to be out, but yes it may take another 2-3 months for thatSmile

MeeraHKsubha_rath2004eyesonme.MyriadOfHues.

flowergarden Goldie
flowergarden
flowergarden

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

i loved todays's episode amazing.. dadi exposed in front of the family.LOL..poor anjali.. bt its gd snake is coming back...he ll be exposed this time boz this is the only way...bringing him back in RM BEING EXPOSED BY OUR STUPID &DUMB ANJALI DIAngry...NO BABY NOW ASR IS COMING..THIS IS JUST A BEGINNING  OFFICIALLY HE LL BE OUT FRM RM...LOLLOLLOL FEELING BAD HE IS NOW BLACKMAILED BY HIS DI...CV''S THANKS FR NICE EPI... BT TRP MAKES ME SAD.. LAST WEEEK EVRY EPI WS NICELY BALANCED.. BT TRP DIDNT RISE UP MMUCH...KEEP WATCHING GUYS.. IPKKND DESERVES LOTS OF TRP...DESERVE TO STAY TOP 5...Clap

Edited by flowergarden - 05 September 2012 at 10:59am

tinkoodollysubha_rath2004eyesonme.MyriadOfHues.

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flowergarden

i loved todays's episode amazing.. dadi exposed in front of the family.LOL..poor anjali.. bt its gd snake is coming back...he ll be exposed this time boz this is the only way...bringing him back in RM BEING EXPOSED BY OUR STUPID &DUMB ANJALI DIAngry...NO BABY NOW HE IS COMING..THIS IS JUST A BEGINNING  OFFICIALLY HE LL BE OUT FRM RM...LOLLOLLOL FEELING BAD HE IS NOW BLACKMAILED BY HIS DI...CV''S THANKS FR NICE EPI... BT TRP MAKES ME SAD.. LAST WEEEK EVRY EPI WS NICELY BALANCED.. BT TRP DIDNT RISE UP MMUCH...KEEP WATCHING GUYS.. IPKKND DESERVES LOTS OF TRP...DESERVE TO STAY TOP 5...Clap

Thanks. Things will be fine...don't worry much about the TRP's. Just sit back and enjoy the serialSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkoodollySarun_4ever

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Wow priya thanks for making this post..positivie post is much needed..as after i watch the epsiode..the first thing i found in this form is bashing khushi and cvsCry

Edited by rockingcouple - 05 September 2012 at 9:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkoodollySarun_4evereyesonme

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
perfect..i am happy..i always said in many posts that, unless Anji herself realizes how is Shyam, she wotn beleive abny one..and now Mami will be the first one to expose him...detective karneka padi

Go to top