Posted: 11 years ago

RAAZ-3 Business

Got hit by the BARFI! wave at multiplexes, but remained steady at single screens. Collected Rs 14.78 cr nett in Week 2, taking the 2-week total to Rs 70.07 cr nett. The biz on Thursday was affected due to Bandh. Blockbuster, in view of the nominal costs on one hand and the revenue generated from India theatrical + Satellite + Music + Overseas biz on the other

Mahesh Bhatt ?@MaheshNBhatt

#Murder2 1st Week 36.5 cr nett .. #TheDirtyPicture 1st Week 52.5 cr nett .. #Jannat2 1st Week 35.55 cr nett .. #Raaz3 1st Week 55.25 cr nett

Verdict: 

On the whole, Bipasha Basu is both a hero and a villain in the movie. She not only breathes life into her own character, but, also does a bravado act by carrying the entire movie on her own shoulders. This time, Bips has given a serious chase for money to the other B-Town beauties, with her smashing performance.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/reviews/2012/raaz-3-movie-review-099180.htmlI think she is a fab actor and will do amazing acting in Raaz 3!!!

Enacting the role of an actress whose career is on a downslide, Bipasha gets the character accurate. RAAZ was a turning point in her career and RAAZ 3 should mark the commencement of a fresh phase for this gifted actress. --Taran Adarsh 
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
No, she's not. She's got her dues in Bollywood. 
I think Bipasha is a great looker and actor...she just needs to stay away from the Gym now...she is starting to look like a female body builder...
she hasn't done anything great as of now, corporate can be labelled as her best work, but it wasn't enough to raise her acting prowess WE NEED MORE !  Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

I think Bipasha is a great looker and actor...she just needs to stay away from the Gym now...she is starting to look like a female body builder...
yeh I adore the fact that she is fit, and does not starve herself to look good, however her arm muscles do not look good
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

she hasn't done anything great as of now, corporate can be labelled as her best work, but it wasn't enough raise her acting prowess WE NEED MORE ! 
I have loved all her performances! Have u watched Madhoshi in which she was playing a schizophrenic? she was awesome in that movie!!!
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

I have loved all her performances! Have u watched Madhoshi in which she was playing a schizophrenic? she was awesome in that movie!!!
I watched Madhoshi..just two days back...what a great performance by Bipasha.👏...the girl can definitely act...she just needs the right kind of roles...

She is good looking or stunning girl but she is not good actress so she got what she deserves.

Originally posted by blue-ice

I watched Madhoshi..just two days back...what a great performance by Bipasha.👏...the girl can definitely act...she just needs the right kind of roles...
exactly! btw did u watch it on star gold?😆

she is a director's baby, poor ones can extract the worst out of her, good ones can make her nail it to the extent she leaves you speech less (hint : BAH, she over shadowed dpad and minisha totally"