Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understanding Khushi (Page 9)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Rimaa...  i was hoping you will come up with some defense for Khushi's today's behavior... Confused

But i see today even you are defenseless... Shocked 

PS : sorry if i sound rude... but i was so looking forward to your post in defense of Khushi
no
folly is not forgivable when it harms her
you are not rude
but i can't defend what is wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayali_23

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

i knew she wud do that.going against arnav to being shyam back.. i  must day she has guts..even after all the bad things she have been truh bcox of that creep.. i'll never understand khushi i or arnav..  i can never justify their actions . i haven't watched the ep yet.and i dnst feel like watching it these days 

I also knew Khushi is going to tell Arnav for bringing back shyam..but not as a supporter..i thought she will tell it for revealing shyam's real face to everyone!! but this matter is so woeful to see her as a supporter of shyam where NK still contrary of shyam!! Donkey CVs!!AngryAngry whole lady's characters of this show usi tara bana rakha!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

rima

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by innocentgreen

I would kindly like to disagree. Here, Khushi was not thinking about herself. She was thinking that it would be a good thing if snake comes back  for anjali's sake. Anybody can be blinded by snake fake tears and false regret and khushi's nature has always been ever forgiving, she got fooled. If u tell me that Cv has assassinated Khushi character now ,then  sorry u are wrong. She is always like that since the very beginning of ipkknd. she love to see everybody happy around her. U forgot the main quality in Khushi, Uske paas dil hai, dil se sochti hai wo agar dimaag se socchti to kabhi se sab nahin karti jo ab karti ayi hain. ASr is here to use brain...  
I for once agree with you...both have their flaws...their strengths and weakness

Both support each and help in rectifying their flaws...

Though I dont like Khushi to forgive  and forget but she is not the one to hold grudges...

Khushi has always been one character who has always stood for the righteous and destryed the evil. Than how can she expect or even think that an evil can be a solution to this problem. She knows in and out of Shyam how dirty and poisonous this man is. Khushi where are ur brains gone. I mean CV's twist and turn as per their convenience completely illogical. And the viewers are supposed to take this crap in the name od ARSHI.

Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 05 September 2012 at 10:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster-DKS-rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanmana

omg!!!!!!!!!! wy u r making a hype... dey r jus sharing the thoughts and finally she xcepted if arnav thinks he cant change dan she too agrees to that..it jus a mild convo between husband wife
u forget he was her harasser and her husband's woud be murderer
how can she even think on those lines

kitty25

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Originally posted by pieryrose

i knew she wud do that.going against arnav to being shyam back.. i  must day she has guts..even after all the bad things she have been truh bcox of that creep.. i'll never understand khushi i or arnav..  i can never justify their actions . i haven't watched the ep yet.and i dnst feel like watching it these days 

I also knew Khushi is going to tell Arnav for bringing back shyam..but not as a supporter..i thought she will tell it for revealing shyam's real face to everyone!! but this matter is so woeful to see her as a supporter of shyam where NK still contrary of shyam!! Donkey CVs!!AngryAngry whole lady's characters of this show usi tara bana rakha!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry
i hope she does what u say nab
or i will lose all respect for her
khushi was my only link to the show

ILTHBEB

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
 a little bird tweeted that the PH has been bought over by someone who adores this loving couple and wanted them to be the star attraction and one of the key demands was to destroy the other couple so ruthlessly that the original viewers will leave in disgust and  a whole new segment of daiya ho believers will come on board
So tonight we saw the ultimate lobotomoy of KKG may her brain rest in peace and they have started the hatchet job on ASR
Both will be gone and we will see the new story of Shyamali or whatever
I am so disgusted Rima i have no energy or interest left in me to rant She is officially a dead soul less character to me
Rima lovely post

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25gatheringstormSayali_23Kookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chimpsy

I am speechless... But you summed it up for me, Rima.. 

Thinking of Khushi, I just want to

Thinking of Arnav, I just want to

Thinking of Anjali, I just want to

Thinking of Dadi & Shyam, I just have to

Chimpsy

Smileu made me smile chimsy
thanks
i am furious with my fav girl khushi

Chimpsy

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

a little bird tweeted that the PH has been bought over by someone who adores this loving couple and wanted them to be the star attraction and one of the key demands was to destroy the other couple so ruthlessly that the original viewers will leave in disgust and  a whole new segment of daiya ho believers will come on board
So tonight we saw the ultimate lobotomoy of KKG may her brain rest in peace and they have started the hatchet job on ASR
Both will be gone and we will see the new story of Shyamali or whatever
I am so disgusted Rima i have no energy or interest left in me to rant She is officially a dead soul less character to me
Rima lovely post
swati
they just severed my biggest link to this show
is what you said true?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top