India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understanding Khushi (Page 6)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

unfortunately!! well i was quite speechless when i first heard those words from her!!
by god!! what is this girl made of!!

anyway CVs r screwing up di...they probably have forgotten about the facts such as how he tried to kill her and demeaned her in front of everyone..

cz after all Khushi doesn't need to have any self respect as per their POV...they have always been very clear on it.. so they thought they could discount an attempt at her life and then her character..

cz after all this is precious di's serial...so who cares if someone attempts at taking Khushi's life..who cares if she is slandered..
cz the CVs don't and they r showing us the finger by making the words come out of Khushi's own mouth...

that is pretty much it!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classyvijji12Kookiemonsterrima

ivyregina Groupbie
ivyregina
ivyregina

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

But Khushi has always been like that.. hasn't she? She thinks every one is GOOD. She thinks every one can change. She doesn't remember her pains or sorrows. She forgets and forgives at the drop of the hat. Now, I understand that she doesn't remember her pains but how can she forget that snake tried to kill Arnav??? THAT she knows! That she shouldn't forget Ouch

Anyhow today she was just trying to talk to Arnav about bringing snake back. Today she was okay with when Arnav explained his thoughts. Today I'm not mad at her. 

But tomorrow it will be a different story altogether. Tomorrow DI would have cried 7 oceans, DI would become super weak when ASR will say no to snake being brought back... so next we will see Khushi being truly mahaan saying that she won't get married until and unless snake is brought back OuchOuchDead 

So I'll save my energy till tomorrow. 

*praying frivolously that it doesn't happen the way I'm thinking it might happen*

There are so many ways to show her saintly goodness but based on the discussion of today's episode i feel they portrayed her more as a person who is stupid. Someone with a very short memory who didn't even consider that she almost got killed by the same man she is defending. I can't believe this. I knew the moment I saw rima's post, something disappointing took place...yet again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Srima

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
CV is hell bent on ruining eveything...but this could be a good thing, cux shyam could come and finish off Anjali for good...I mean its like Anjali is already begging to be killed so...any way won't be a huge loss either.LOL...but I can't believe they made my beloved khushi this naive. Anjali's endless tears must have caused her to lose her sanity...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Rima, in this serial 4 lions always misuses all the women characters..n according to that trend today they showed the RIP of senile khushi...i m not expressing how much furious i m on khushi to see her as a supporter of shyam!! Khushi is not for this universe..she should covert a saint from normal human being!! My blood was boiling to hear from her mouth shyam "ji".Angry Now this show i can continue only for Arnav b/c only arnav whose role is still the most embellished among all...

Edited by ogive_nab - 05 September 2012 at 10:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classygatheringstormCHIPPEDCUPKookiemonsterrima

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Agreed. Who better than khushi knows what shyam really is ! Who better than her has seen how vicious shyam is.. How can she be dumb!
CVs O dearest CVs ! STANDING OVATION !! I am losing my interest day by day.

rima

sulu_123 Senior Member
sulu_123
sulu_123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Fully agreed. Not once or twice but thrice khushi has made the mistake of forgetting how evil and deceitful shyam can be. How can the cvs ruin her character like this ?

rima

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

khuhsi is Devi maiya's incarnation
rima congrats we lost all our hopes .lets have a group hugHug

khushi is Devi maiya in the making rima.they will again come up with shyam lusting khuhsi .jus see.

no girl in this world will come up with what khushi said today.till now i have a feeling she is devi maiya's child but i am wrong .she is Devi maiya.itna selfless thinking
my head is jus spinning

even DEVI MAIYA can become KAALI but this khushi?...Shocked
my head is spinning as well ...why? today's posts...one says  'is asr brainless?' and this...  i think that most of the time both are brainless...LOL

Edited by kitty25 - 05 September 2012 at 10:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12Kookiemonsterrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

The serial crossed all the limit today...Khushi croosed the limit of stupidity and Anjali dont even qualify as human being after today who makes plan in the 2nd day of loosing her baby...Angry

Edited:

It is truly now Iss pyar ko kya naam doon ...a starcrossed lovestory of Anjali and Shyam...

Mahua, 
My last hope for watching this show was Khushi.
Now they have made her also brain dead.
Anjali crossed all limits of deceny.
When is the next season of TBBT starting?
I am in desperate need of geekiness.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstormvijji12-DKS-rima

Go to top