velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i officially congratulate cvs for smothering their own baby today
they killed the only sane character today
how can they make khushi go through this one
hey are making her go dumber than other dumbo
do they really think by bringing khushi into the same league,the hate for the other vanishesConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12Kookiemonsterrima

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
i will never bash kushi & u guys should understand that anybody living with such manipulative, spineless, mean ,attention seeking,wimpering( list goes on) aurat like anjali will definately end up in a situation like kushiCry

kushi dreamt of agrand wedding & here asr didn't even chose for her a ring.Complete focus on that sickily.God, i was such a normal person & i never used swear words but this sickily has made me a highy aggressive person & its only because of that sickily that poor arnav can't even marry proplerly or love his loveCry
plz plz support kushi , bashing only goes for sickilyits always her loss, what about kushi & arnav lossClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

khuhsi is Devi maiya's incarnation
rima congrats we lost all our hopes .lets have a group hugHug

khushi is Devi maiya in the making rima.they will again come up with shyam lusting khuhsi .jus see.

no girl in this world will come up with what khushi said today.till now i have a feeling she is devi maiya's child but i am wrong .she is Devi maiya.itna selfless thinking
my head is jus spinning

@ bold Vijji, we already had that glimpse dear on Godh barai day, now Khushi is digging her grave by supporting himAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12Kookiemonsterrima

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Repeating my own post here...

Khushi and cv's seem to hv forgotten what he told khushi, that he did whatever he did to get her, he loved only her, he wanted her since the time he saw her, he did not love anjali, he does not value/care for the marriage, he will leave anjali, he will killl asr to get her, he openly lusted after her... All this he told her face to face, on the terrace and during kidnapping... He left her to die, maligned her and told evryone that she was a gold digger and home wrecker, attacked her in every possible way till ultimately he was thrown out of their lives... Then how can they show kkg so dumb?????

For god sake khushi u know his TRUE colour more than anybody else... U know him thru and thru... U only said that u know him very well while planning against him, u know that he was after the money and u... then what happened now???? He shud disgust u, u shud feel protective of the one's u love Nd keep them away from them... HOW CUD U SAY OR EVEN THINK THAT HE MUST HV CHANGED???? I Thot u were intelligent enuf...

CVS this is getting very annoying... I am really unhappy with this... Pls... U cud make her a silent observer too if not an open supporter of asr... But what was this all about??? Disappointing!!!

Ps- khushi my angel u only said asr can take care of Di, then y r u suggesting he shud return let jhalli anjali manipulate her brother but pls u kindly stay out of this if u can't support asr in the intelligent and firm stance that he has adopted...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herebedragonsrima

anaha Groupbie
anaha
anaha

I understand this is fiction (boy..!!! do I?) but what I don't understand is what type of fiction. Initially I thought this is a social drama but day by day the OTT emotions and feelings emoted by the characters are giving me doubts - am I watching something similar to Lord of the rings here?

Only advise to the CVs/writer(Lena hai to leloWink ) - GET REAL will you? 

Always had my doubts about khushi beeing too good to be true and today is no exception. 

Anji Baby - What to say - way to go girl - my only question with regards to her is - is she as dumb as the actress portraying her? my answer - Oh yes! thats why she is able to portray the role so aptly.

@TM - above may not be directly related to the topic - IPKKND effect you see nothing is relevant anymore.Big smile

Edited by anaha - 05 September 2012 at 9:49am

rima

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Arre Rima, when Khushi can forget year long atrocities of Arnav, calling her characterless, gold digger, she is the reason for Shyam to lust after her,that meeting her is the biggest mistake, better her parents are dead to have a daughter like her, torturing her physically, mentally, emotionally and all why cant this be possible?Angry
RIP KhushiCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hi50vijji12Kookiemonsterrima

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!!!!!! wy u r making a hype... dey r jus sharing the thoughts and finally she xcepted if arnav thinks he cant change dan she too agrees to that..it jus a mild convo between husband wife

rima

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

I get reminded of Ghajini movie when I see Khushi reacting like nothing wrong ever happened... she forgets everything in sometime no matter how painful they are... In Ghajini hero suffers from short term memory loss after being hit on head by rod...and don't you guys remember Khushi was hit multiple times on her head by others and sometimes on her own LOL ... pls spare Khushi... its not her fault...

rima

Go to top