India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understanding Khushi (Page 23)

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
rima i am the saddest person over here today.. I cant bear this.. i was keep on telling myself if khushi is in pain again i cant be able to tolerate but I cant tolerate what khushi did today and going to to tomorrow..

Its unbearable for me.. for the first ever time I am opt for a khushi bashing post..

I declare myself if tomorrow i see khushi is the one who persuades arnav to bring him back Ill quit watching it.. whatever mahan she can be i cant tolerate this one.. this time arnav seems so right to me..

one bengali word is there .. pakna .. which means if someone thinks that she understands more but wrong..  khushi is just like that..

CVs give me the hardest blow ever..
Cry
Dead
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Rima:
i am late for ur post..
just finished watching the episode..

I understand, that khushi thought of shyam being changed for a moment..
well, i dont blame this lady..its her swabhav to see goodness despite seeing evilness in person. Her thought process started when shyamu acted in hospitial...and later her thought was nailed by Dadi blurting shyamu visit to her ashram and ask for anji. 
She just shared with ASR what is going on in her mind..she said kahin hum na insaafi na karde..she is right. ASR should give anji choice..For anji's sake she said that..But immediately she accepted ASR's decision..

I am shocked with overreaction...

Be prepared mentally...since anji will go for bhukh hadtal..khushi will nail ASR to bring shyamu back..for Di..

Let it be..its for last time he will be back and kicked out by Anji..His proper disposal is required..
How many times and how long ASR will kick him..poojali will one day definitely get up and ask for shyamu...ITs good she is doing it very second day of her baby's lost..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituvrima

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
What's the point discussing the same thing again and again? Why do we waste time analyzing these characters doing things that a normal sane person wouldn't do?    The PH obviously dont believe we are the target audience. Do you think someone from the PH reads all these comments? NO! This is just a place for us to yell and take out our frustration..But total waste of time analyzing these new mental characters and hoping someone somewhere is listening LOL

The message from the PH is very clear:
1. They are not reading these posts
2. They DO NOT want our opinion
3. They do not care about our analysis
4. This is DiKISaut - so dekha hai to dekho!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099Maverick29Siri22

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Rima, I haven't watch episodes this week at all.  Read written updates.  Can't take how they are murdering Khushi step by step.  She is a pretty piece of furniture now, that has no brain. 
Anjali is in center spot light and I just can't even look at her drama and selfish acts. I am one of those women that had a miscarriage late in pregnancy and lost my son.  Friday was disgusting and a horror for me.  There is no excuse for any of that Friday.

A couple of days ago, the girls of Redux said that SP has hired a PR firm to help DB image and thus help Anjali's character.  I'm no longer able to divide DB/Anjali.  I guess the PR firm has decide to kill Khushi's character in order to build up Anjali's.  Will never happen with me.

It is sad what has happen to our beautiful love story that had magic and enchantment...

i am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage my friend

you had a miscarriage?

this is why i hate friday

the whole nonsense triggered too many emotions which we did not sign up for

I am so sorry again

Not going to discuss the DB debacle anymore. I think it has gone beyond serious bearable limits

Edited by rima - 05 September 2012 at 9:09pm
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Rima, I totally understand how you feel dear. I don't get the point of this show, her character and that particular scene today. They want to purposely ruin her so that we all turn on her...I just hope the TRPs of this show never rises above 3.0 until they fix this. I want it to fall. The audience won't keep up watching it if the female lead is given such less importance.

Haha we all want Maverick to rant...I can just imagine how outraged he is right now. Come on buddy, don't let us down!
maverick has kept his golden silence
maverick did you sneak up with a post somewhere
let me know
yes trps need to go down for them to know

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

I seriously do not understand what was wrong with her today. I think she is the only person who has seen Shyam's real face the most. She's the only person who know's and has seen how low he can sink. She thought he would change when the pregnancy news came out but she fell flat on her face because he didn't change but just became worse. And now how can she feel a man like him can change? Even a bit? Has her brain also gone for a vacation? 

Perhaps she's the person who hates Shyam more then anyone else on this planet (More then Arnav coz Shyam literally lusted/lusts after her) then how on earth can she say, he might have changed? Hasn't she seen how well an actor Shyam is? Hasn't she been fooled by his acting earlier also? Then how can she commit the same mistake of trusting him and his crocodile tears again? I fail to understand this girl now. No one in this world can sacrifice so much. No one can be so nice. For me its NOT natural. 
it defenitely is not natural
and at present I am furious with this sacrifical lamb attitude
aahana i feel it is a ploy to destroy her character to get more sympathy votes for anji baby
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

They are ruining KHUSHI character...Horrible...Khushi knows dat SHYAM wanted to kill her husband ...How can she even look SHYAM'S face?????????

n Shyam swooned on her despite of Anjali's pregnancy...How khushi can even think dat Shyam is a changed guy...

Terrible

RIP TO TRPs
yes it is RIP to trps
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli12

rima i am the saddest person over here today.. I cant bear this.. i was keep on telling myself if khushi is in pain again i cant be able to tolerate but I cant tolerate what khushi did today and going to to tomorrow..

Its unbearable for me.. for the first ever time I am opt for a khushi bashing post..

I declare myself if tomorrow i see khushi is the one who persuades arnav to bring him back Ill quit watching it.. whatever mahan she can be i cant tolerate this one.. this time arnav seems so right to me..

one bengali word is there .. pakna .. which means if someone thinks that she understands more but wrong..  khushi is just like that..

CVs give me the hardest blow ever..
Cry
Dead
Angry

i cnunderstand how you feel
all we khushi lovers feel the same

ki bolbo
aar parchina

GodhuliLogon

Go to top