Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understanding Khushi (Page 16)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

Until that snake actually rape or trying to rape khushi they will forgive him... hold on may be even then they will say its kkg's fault...until now they haven't shown any rape scene on tv...come on CV's you will be the first one to show...you all like shyam don't you?
How long he is supposed to escape?...ShockedDisapproveAngry
exactly
i shudder to think of such a day
perhaps that day will come soon too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Arre Rima, when Khushi can forget year long atrocities of Arnav, calling her characterless, gold digger, she is the reason for Shyam to lust after her,that meeting her is the biggest mistake, better her parents are dead to have a daughter like her, torturing her physically, mentally, emotionally and all why cant this be possible?Angry
RIP KhushiCry
agree swapna
when she can forget so much
she can forget anything
no RIP for me
i still liove this girl dammit

Akanksha-

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

I get reminded of Ghajini movie when I see Khushi reacting like nothing wrong ever happened... she forgets everything in sometime no matter how painful they are... In Ghajini hero suffers from short term memory loss after being hit on head by rod...and don't you guys remember Khushi was hit multiple times on her head by others and sometimes on her own LOL ... pls spare Khushi... its not her fault...

ROFLgud one
ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by kooltoad

Repeating my own post here...

Khushi and cv's seem to hv forgotten what he told khushi, that he did whatever he did to get her, he loved only her, he wanted her since the time he saw her, he did not love anjali, he does not value/care for the marriage, he will leave anjali, he will killl asr to get her, he openly lusted after her... All this he told her face to face, on the terrace and during kidnapping... He left her to die, maligned her and told evryone that she was a gold digger and home wrecker, attacked her in every possible way till ultimately he was thrown out of their lives... Then how can they show kkg so dumb?????

For god sake khushi u know his TRUE colour more than anybody else... U know him thru and thru... U only said that u know him very well while planning against him, u know that he was after the money and u... then what happened now???? He shud disgust u, u shud feel protective of the one's u love Nd keep them away from them... HOW CUD U SAY OR EVEN THINK THAT HE MUST HV CHANGED???? I Thot u were intelligent enuf...

CVS this is getting very annoying... I am really unhappy with this... Pls... U cud make her a silent observer too if not an open supporter of asr... But what was this all about??? Disappointing!!!

Ps- khushi my angel u only said asr can take care of Di, then y r u suggesting he shud return let jhalli anjali manipulate her brother but pls u kindly stay out of this if u can't support asr in the intelligent and firm stance that he has adopted...
well said

khushi knows shyam true colors
she of all people shud know he is a leech and dnagerous
how can she suggest this

CV's are hell bent on bringing shyam back to RM, irrespective of whether  it makes sense or know. First miscarriage and know butchering Khushi character. 

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

unfortunately!! well i was quite speechless when i first heard those words from her!!
by god!! what is this girl made of!!

anyway CVs r screwing up di...they probably have forgotten about the facts such as how he tried to kill her and demeaned her in front of everyone..

cz after all Khushi doesn't need to have any self respect as per their POV...they have always been very clear on it.. so they thought they could discount an attempt at her life and then her character..

cz after all this is precious di's serial...so who cares if someone attempts at taking Khushi's life..who cares if she is slandered..
cz the CVs don't and they r showing us the finger by making the words come out of Khushi's own mouth...

that is pretty much it!!
sunara
how can they do this to our pet khushi
how can they ruin her by showing her so dumb
i am beyond furious
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbug

Khushi is just being true to her character and her background !
She being a lady from a traditional family and being a person who easily forgives and forgets others faults !

Good job CV's Clap

don't talk about background as excuse...if he do what all he did to kkg any woman will thrash him with their sandals...

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Rima, in this serial 4 lions always misuses all the women characters..n according to that trend today they showed the RIP of senile khushi...i m not expressing how much furious i m on khushi to see her as a supporter of shyam!! Khushi is not for this universe..she should covert a saint from normal human being!! My blood was boiling to hear from her mouth shyam "ji".Angry Now this show i can continue only for Arnav b/c only arnav whose role is still the most embellished among all...
nab
but i can't stop loving khushi
even arnav has been fooled by shyam yaar
the cvs conveniently turn people dumb
that way we shud only love shyam
he is the smartest

sana_sugarbun

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by divvk

buddy.. we have been supporting khushi and hating anjali right?? so, CVs showed what they can do..  they want ppl to hate khushi and love anjali!!! looks like they have succeeded!!! I was crying on seeing the episode when khushi was telling those!!! There is a limit for everything!!! 
you are right
the cvs are playing dirty

they are playing a really cheap game!!! didn't expect this at all yaar!!!! are they seriously loyal to the show??? 

Go to top