Understanding Khushi (Page 15)

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by --Archana--

Rima i hate hate hate hate the cvs.
Why oh why i ever started watching this show.Why did i fell in love with khushi's character.I am regretting that day now.They are killing her off in front of my own eyes and i dont know how much frustrated i feel.This is not khushi.No i dont identify her anymore.Actually i am lost for words.I feel so cheated today.
same here
i feel cheated today
i m also feeling the same

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

I would kindly like to disagree. Here, Khushi was not thinking about herself. She was thinking that it would be a good thing if snake comes back  for anjali's sake. Anybody can be blinded by snake fake tears and false regret and khushi's nature has always been ever forgiving, she got fooled. If u tell me that Cv has assassinated Khushi character now ,then  sorry u are wrong. She was always like that since the very beginning of ipkknd. she loves to see everybody happy around her. U forgot the main quality in Khushi, Uske paas dil hai, dil se sochti hai wo agar dimaag se socchti to kabhi ye sab nahin karti jo ab karti ayi hain. ASr is here to use brain...  
first part of my post already said that
but you forgot uske paas dimag bhi hai
she knows that guy is a murderer and a kidnapper
what was she thinking
this is me the biggest supporter of khushi still saying she is wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

i officially congratulate cvs for smothering their own baby today
they killed the only sane character today
how can they make khushi go through this one
hey are making her go dumber than other dumbo
do they really think by bringing khushi into the same league,the hate for the other vanishesConfused
that can never happen
we love khushi
even if she is wrong
-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
There is nothing more scarier when you dont find a way to justify Khushi*Dont take it in a bad way* I seriously mean itStern Smile

From the beginning Khushi is the one who is witness to shyam in his evil most avtar..But that same girl...??!!

And Arnav even without any solid proof was ready to belive Khushi when she said that Shyam was a [email protected]#$$%. And now she is telling him to forgive...??!! He tried to kill Her and arnav damit!!>.I mean.whattt...

rima

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

I don't know about u people but i always knew that it would be khushi herself who would  suggest ASR to bring shyam 4 anjali's sake & eventually ASR will have to bow down to ANjali's wish & this will be really sad .  
I always knew Anjali will give Shyam the 3rd chance to redeem himself but never thought Khushi will support blindly...they should have shown some scenes between Anjali and Khushi or some sort of prelude...

Edited by Didikisaut - 05 September 2012 at 11:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonsterrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

Repeating my own post here...

Khushi and cv's seem to hv forgotten what he told khushi, that he did whatever he did to get her, he loved only her, he wanted her since the time he saw her, he did not love anjali, he does not value/care for the marriage, he will leave anjali, he will killl asr to get her, he openly lusted after her... All this he told her face to face, on the terrace and during kidnapping... He left her to die, maligned her and told evryone that she was a gold digger and home wrecker, attacked her in every possible way till ultimately he was thrown out of their lives... Then how can they show kkg so dumb?????

For god sake khushi u know his TRUE colour more than anybody else... U know him thru and thru... U only said that u know him very well while planning against him, u know that he was after the money and u... then what happened now???? He shud disgust u, u shud feel protective of the one's u love Nd keep them away from them... HOW CUD U SAY OR EVEN THINK THAT HE MUST HV CHANGED???? I Thot u were intelligent enuf...

CVS this is getting very annoying... I am really unhappy with this... Pls... U cud make her a silent observer too if not an open supporter of asr... But what was this all about??? Disappointing!!!

Ps- khushi my angel u only said asr can take care of Di, then y r u suggesting he shud return let jhalli anjali manipulate her brother but pls u kindly stay out of this if u can't support asr in the intelligent and firm stance that he has adopted...
well said

khushi knows shyam true colors
she of all people shud know he is a leech and dnagerous
how can she suggest this
viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
That was not Khushi at all. She has made mistakes before, but it was presented as part of her character. Today she was out of her element. Her body language and dialogue was so unconvincing to be within the character. The worst fear had to come true. Weakest, most pathetic moment. It's all plane intentional without the need. Can't connect to the delicate maturity she portrayed in last two epis.

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Its plain torture for all the viewers. Cry baby, dadi and shyam was not enough that now Khushi is getting on my nerves. Khushi has seen the worst of this man and how can she speak like this how can she be so foolish. This shows that the CV's are the biggest fools.
like button not working
but i agree with what you say
now the list is becoming bigger

Go to top