Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understanding Khushi (Page 14)

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by divvk

buddy.. we have been supporting khushi and hating anjali right?? so, CVs showed what they can do..  they want ppl to hate khushi and love anjali!!! looks like they have succeeded!!! I was crying on seeing the episode when khushi was telling those!!! There is a limit for everything!!! 
you are right
the cvs are playing dirty

Even I feel the same.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

There is a LIMIT to be good!!!

She has forgotten that Shyam left her to DIE on the road. She has forgotten that Shyam has kidnapped the love of her life. She has forgotten how Shyam can twist and turn his words in such a sick way that makes you want to spit on his face. 

This is not Khushi. Where is the daring Khushi who always showed ASR where his place was? Where is the sensible Khushi who took decisions as a wise girl? Where is the Khushi who blasted ASR for sending her to the guest house? Go die CVs for ruining such a wonderful character. 

I used to understand Khushi's thoughts and could 'feel her'. But I don't know this SP bahu. I seriously hope Arnav shakes some sense into her for even suggesting such a disgusting thing. 

agree sneha i disconnected from her today

kitty25

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

didnt watch episode...but frm discussions here...i think its a smart move by cvs to make us hate khushi...bcs last few weeks they mst be getting feed backs frm loyal fans of khushi...against anjali...crap!!!!!!so in order to make us hate khushi they spoiled her character purposefully...or else how can she forget abt creep trying to kill her as well as arnav...Shocked
jitna bhi koshish kar lo cvs,we will never hate khushi..i dislike anjali even more and love khushi as always
vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ainimonaya

what? cvs r making us love their female lead ,that is anjali ,
nd they r making us hate a side character,that is khushi!  whts wrong? side characters do not matter that much,relax rima!
very true
side characters don't matter that much

I'm SO tired of Anjali and uski dawaai Dead Hadhhh ho gayi hai... Ouch

I mean just exactly HOW MANY TIMES can you show dawaai and rona? is there NO limit to Di ki nonsense? She has cried so much that I have stopped feeling the pain of a female losing her child, of a female being cheated.. Anjali is so delusional that I can't sympathize with her at all. Jitna CVs force these OTT sympathy generating scenes for Anjali, utna hi I cringe and try not to pull my hair put. 

The only love story I see here is between Anjali & Shyam *facepalm* and Anjali & Arnav *double facepalm*.. Khushi is just a punching bag for all... from Dadi to Arnav to Garima to Snake... everyone just uses & abuses Khushi. And the CVs make it sure that we stop feeling for Khushi by making her dumber every time. I'm dreading the next 2 days already Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayali_23OnepoundChicrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by chaitali00

Hi rima... I'm replying not bcos I have any regard left for this serial but bcos I have a lot of regards for ur posts... This serial has turned into an utter mess... The way they spoilt Arshi marriage it clearly proves  how much they care for the fans... 

And as for understanding Khushi ... Well what I understand is that we have a Ghatia and raddi writer who has successfully butchered our leads... And super successfully glorified the blackmailer and the leech... And finally made them the leads...

So don't even try friend... 

true
we have a ghatiya writer

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Rima I love you damn it!!

Perfect... !! Your post is perfect!!

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Archana--

Rima i hate hate hate hate the cvs.
Why oh why i ever started watching this show.Why did i fell in love with khushi's character.I am regretting that day now.They are killing her off in front of my own eyes and i dont know how much frustrated i feel.This is not khushi.No i dont identify her anymore.Actually i am lost for words.I feel so cheated today.
same here
i feel cheated today
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Rima everything can be forgiven and forgotten.But how can a girl forget and forgive the man who tried to rape her.It is not possible.Not even for a dumb girl.
exactly
that is my anguish

Go to top