Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rima

true
if she can firgive asr
so can she do to shyam
but you see shyam is a criminal
asr is not

Yeah she loves ASR so thats different. He is not a criminal, thats just how he is and she always knew that and still loved him.

Shyam is a criminal and disgusting person. 

I have never liked few things in Khushi's character from the beginning w.r.t Shyam. She is talking about injustice...OMG...injustice was what happened with her because of Shyam. You give a chance once not over and over again. Thats utter stupidity.
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened to, "Chor dijiye Anjali ji ko if shadi mayne nahi rakhti"?
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi deserves, what is coming her way soon... Forget everything that Shyam has done to her...He is the one who has kidnapped her husband and put him through everyday misery...still doing so...and that is what Arnav said yesterday...to dadi. Shyam tried to burn Arnav alive...how can she forgive a person who tried to kill her husband whom she loves beyond human capacity, not to mention harassing her sexually, trying to kill her and portray her cheap,mean girl in front of the whole family...The CVs are showing that women are stupid, weak and can be taken for a ride...They are forgetting that it is women who watch IPKKND...This way TRP and Khushi fans are going to go down. Dadi...let's not even talk about her...She being all riti-riwaz lady...staying at her Samdhan's house and bullying everyone!!!
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rima jee, Tonight was a major blow for me.
The character that I love the most is now butchered .
I cant calm down.
Even food is failing to make me calm tonight.
Why dammit?
What are CV's trying to play at?

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rima a lovely post as usual ðŸ˜Š

My 2 cents thought on this track - I know this is a daily soap hence they have to bring drama & Di drama if clicks very good !! Unfortunately it is not at all connecting with the audience but the CV s does not give a damn😡. 

My understanding is that they could have brought all these after a good dose of re-marriage gala. Unfortunately the CVs never planned to do so & we we were mislead that it was going to happen . Even now in a small corner of our mind we have a feeling that that will happen. That is never going to happen & this drama will continue for a substantial time. 

I have lost it today unfortunately. If we can stomach this Di ka drama then we should stick to this drama otherwise we should understand "dekhna hai to dekho" !!!!!!!🤢

I know we do not matter as international viewers but I have a feeling many of us are leaving being very disappointed. But of course we do not matter ðŸ˜‰

Lastly I am not quitting but I am one step away from it 
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Rima...hope you are doing well...
I have no idea why I still log in and watch the episode Monday-Friday.
I guess I still expect the CVs to show us more 'sense' and clarity in the story line.
I have loved the show because of what we were promised to be shown. But I feel cheated. Now it's all about Anjali. I couldn't believe the way they showed Khushi today. 
There is absolutely no balance in the story, in the characters and their personalities. 
Honestly, I am disappointed.
I still crave some logic and a neat flow in the show.

Manal <3

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Rima jee, Tonight was a major blow for me.

The character that I love the most is now butchered .
I cant calm down.
Even food is failing to make me calm tonight.
Why dammit?
What are CV's trying to play at?

kookie
sorry did not pm as promised
lappy mein bhi power off
today i too am mad
how much more can they ruin a show
and today they ruined khushi too
doesn't it sound deliberate to you?
i smell something fishy as pri said
are they trying to divert our sympathy to anjali?
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: boisecrazy

Khushi deserves, what is coming her way soon... Forget everything that Shyam has done to her...He is the one who has kidnapped her husband and put him through everyday misery...still doing so...and that is what Arnav said yesterday...to dadi. Shyam tried to burn Arnav alive...how can she forgive a person who tried to kill her husband whom she loves beyond human capacity, not to mention harassing her sexually, trying to kill her and portray her cheap,mean girl in front of the whole family...The CVs are showing that women are stupid, weak and can be taken for a ride...They are forgetting that it is women who watch IPKKND...This way TRP and Khushi fans are going to go down. Dadi...let's not even talk about her...She being all riti-riwaz lady...staying at her Samdhan's house and bullying everyone!!!

true
they are shpwing woman as weak and stupid
how sad yaar
since we women watch this show
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: fun_games

Rima a lovely post as usual ðŸ˜Š

My 2 cents thought on this track - I know this is a daily soap hence they have to bring drama & Di drama if clicks very good !! Unfortunately it is not at all connecting with the audience but the CV s does not give a damn😡. 

My understanding is that they could have brought all these after a good dose of re-marriage gala. Unfortunately the CVs never planned to do so & we we were mislead that it was going to happen . Even now in a small corner of our mind we have a feeling that that will happen. That is never going to happen & this drama will continue for a substantial time. 

I have lost it today unfortunately. If we can stomach this Di ka drama then we should stick to this drama otherwise we should understand "dekhna hai to dekho" !!!!!!!🤢

I know we do not matter as international viewers but I have a feeling many of us are leaving being very disappointed. But of course we do not matter ðŸ˜‰

Lastly I am not quitting but I am one step away from it 

true the quitters are more now
none of us can digest this crap yaar