India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understanding Khushi (Page 13)

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
OMG i so wanted to Slap Khushi how dare she tries to favor that person...who lusted her and still does...who tried to kill the man she loves the most!!!Seriously Cvs assassinated her character todayDead. How the F*** she can think that after losing the baby Shyam can change??I quite remember that during the forced/contract marriage Khushi told off Shyam that shame on you that you r becoming a father but lusting another woman???How the hell she can forget all that???Some members are right Cvs deliberately tried to spoil her character so we can hate her and demand more of Poojali and her nautangis Censored . Hope this Khushi doesnt i mean DOESNOT bring this shit up again to ArnavCensored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonsterrima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Tomorrow..khushi is going to convince arnav for bringing shaym for sake of anjali!!.Angry.where did Gul get this new 4th class writer!!Angry  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by divvk

buddy.. we have been supporting khushi and hating anjali right?? so, CVs showed what they can do..  they want ppl to hate khushi and love anjali!!! looks like they have succeeded!!! I was crying on seeing the episode when khushi was telling those!!! There is a limit for everything!!! 
you are right
the cvs are playing dirty
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

OMG i so wanted to Slap Khushi how dare she tries to favor that person...who lusted her and still does...who tried to kill the man she loves the most!!!Seriously Cvs assassinated her character todayDead. How the F*** she can think that after losing the baby Shyam can change??I quite remember that during the forced/contract marriage Khushi told off Shyam that shame on you that you r becoming a father but lusting another woman???How the hell she can forget all that???Some members are right Cvs deliberately tried to spoil her character so we can hate her and demand more of Poojali and her nautangis Censored . Hope this Khushi doesnt i mean DOESNOT bring this shit up again to ArnavCensored
i hope the same
she shud not force arnav to bring him back
let the dumbali do this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbun

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

I refuse to understand, no I won't call it a self-sacrificing and holy encrusted heart, this I-must-take-a-bow-because-I'm-so-dumb girl an insult to the name of that Warrior who had told Arnav Singh Raizada,  "Bhaad mein gaye aap aur bhaad mein gayee aapki naukri"

Bhaad mein gayee woh Khushi.

RIP Khushi Kumari Gupta (Maybe Singh Raizada)
5/9/2012

Now all that's left is a ghumgat, down cast eyes, blushy cheeks, shivering hands, squeaky voice...And we present you the new addition in SP Brainless Bahu League:

Khushi Singh Raizada.
ery true
that khushi we loved is gone forever
hope i am wrong

Edited by rima - 05 September 2012 at 10:52am
ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
CV's proved it today that their BAHU is brainless too. 

rima

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

dont feel like defending or even discussing her .. any person with average intelligence would know that a homicidal maniac is a wrong companion for a grief stricken delusional woman ... stop portraying women as brainless figures .. please .. enough already !

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by newyork2012

The serial crossed all the limit today...Khushi croosed the limit of stupidity and Anjali dont even qualify as human being after today who makes plan in the 2nd day of loosing her baby...Angry

Edited:

It is truly now Iss pyar ko kya naam doon ...a starcrossed lovestory of Anjali and Shyam...

agree
it is the love story of duabli and her pati

Luv_isnt_classy

Go to top