Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understanding Khushi (Page 12)

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
what? cvs r making us love their female lead ,that is anjali ,
nd they r making us hate a side character,that is khushi!  whts wrong? side characters do not matter that much,relax rima!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25trina2010Chaituvvijji12-DKS-Kookiemonsterrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

didnt watch episode...but frm discussions here...i think its a smart move by cvs to make us hate khushi...bcs last few weeks they mst be getting feed backs frm loyal fans of khushi...against anjali...crap!!!!!!so in order to make us hate khushi they spoiled her character purposefully...or else how can she forget abt creep trying to kill her as well as arnav...Shocked
agree i think it is a damn smart move
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

what? cvs r making us love their female lead ,that is anjali ,
nd they r making us hate a side character,that is khushi!  whts wrong? side characters do not matter that much,relax rima!
very true
side characters don't matter that much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Rima,

I hesitated to open this thread cos I know you're an ardent fan of Khushi and I thought you were justifying her actions and wanted to avoid threads that I don't agree with. 

But bravo you said like it is.

I was never able to connect to khuishi. Forget her being OTT,she's too forgiving,too naive,too good I just can't connect with her. I think it's impossible for any human to be so good ALL the time.

That is why I liked ASR better. He was... how do I say it... human? I mean he showed a wide range of emotions... he was jealous,he was mean,he was kind (well atleast to his Di). His character was BELIEVABLE.

But I really felt for Khushi when Shyam was demeaning her and ASR was standing like a statue. We all saw what she endured to get ASR back.  But today again I was disappointed. Like you said how can she forget shaym signing the divorce papers? How can she forget the cans filled with petrol to kill ASR?

Like I said I was never able to connect with her and guess I never can.
but i can always connect to her
i know people like her
but this time she just became so out of league
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by rima

I understand Khushi is too good for her own good

I understand she is thinking only of Di and her pain
I understand her kind heart forgives and forgets
I understand she can't hold grudges
I understand she can go to any lengths for her husband and his family especially Di, the same Di for whom she hid Shyam's truth

But I don't understand how she forgot Shyam lusts after her
I don't understand how Shyam tried to kill the man she loves
I don't understand how she forgot he tried to kill her
I don't understand how she forgot he demeaned her in front of the family
I don't understand how she forgot how he has sexually harassed her...

I thought this serial could not go any low than friday.

But they surprise me every time!

Today they also ruined Khushi no matter how much they justify this nonsense
Exactly this serial is going even lower. ITS ALL ABOUT DI. WTH iis this?
IPK s sypnosis says its a love hate story of Arnav Khushi but IT never said there is an annoying everpresent Di going to be present throughout the soap. Its irritating. I started hating the word DI now.
Aafter Friday we tghought this is the LOWEST IPK can go. I watched the epi just now and was beyond disgusted. Dadi ,felt like SLAPPING that woman. Not because she is against Arhi but because that WRETCHED woman never cared for her grandkids and now suddenly she wants to rule their life . I understand her not trusting Khushi ( Arnav did the same and she is just like Arnav) but I hated when she asked for proof against Shyam . Arnav said that he knows bit she did not budge. She did not even listen to nani. That WERETCHED woman should pay. She lived in an Ashram for 14 years and she learned this? She still considers servants as of LOW STATURE. Horrible woman. I LOVED HOW ARNAV TOLD HER TO GO AWAY. I loved every BIT of Arnav today. Thats the only PLUS for me.
Nani great, even mami was OK but Khushi?I mean whats wrong with that girl?
Now I really want Shyam to come back and attack Anji.
trina i am beyond frustrated with the way they portrayed khushi today
even for a moment she can't think like this
but sigh
that is khushi
yes ASR was the saving grace

trina2010

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by sanja_here

didnt watch episode...but frm discussions here...i think its a smart move by cvs to make us hate khushi...bcs last few weeks they mst be getting feed backs frm loyal fans of khushi...against anjali...crap!!!!!!so in order to make us hate khushi they spoiled her character purposefully...or else how can she forget abt creep trying to kill her as well as arnav...Shocked
agree i think it is a damn smart move

Forget abt killing. Khushi is the one who knows that Shyam does not love Anjali even a  single percent. So how can this man heal Anjali. Brainless Khushi.

rima

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by innocentgreen

I would kindly like to disagree. Here, Khushi was not thinking about herself. She was thinking that it would be a good thing if snake comes back  for anjali's sake. Anybody can be blinded by snake fake tears and false regret and khushi's nature has always been ever forgiving, she got fooled. If u tell me that Cv has assassinated Khushi character now ,then  sorry u are wrong. She is always like that since the very beginning of ipkknd. she love to see everybody happy around her. U forgot the main quality in Khushi, Uske paas dil hai, dil se sochti hai wo agar dimaag se socchti to kabhi se sab nahin karti jo ab karti ayi hain. ASr is here to use brain...  
I for once agree with you...both have their flaws...their strengths and weakness

Both support each and help in rectifying their flaws...

Though I dont like Khushi to forgive  and forget but she is not the one to hold grudges...

Khushi has always been one character who has always stood for the righteous and destryed the evil. Than how can she expect or even think that an evil can be a solution to this problem. She knows in and out of Shyam how dirty and poisonous this man is. Khushi where are ur brains gone. I mean CV's twist and turn as per their convenience completely illogical. And the viewers are supposed to take this crap in the name od ARSHI.
I agree they have twisted her badly...very badly...

I only agreed that she is flawed as ASR...I never wanted her to ask Arnav to bring or forgive Shyam that was too much of goodnessDead
 I don't know about u people but i always knew that it would be khushi herself who would  suggest ASR to bring shyam 4 anjali's sake & eventually ASR will have to bow down to ANjali's wish & this will be really sad .  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-rima

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010Kookiemonsterrima

Go to top