Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rima

agree swapna
when she can forget so much
she can forget anything
no RIP for me
i still liove this girl dammit

Sorry Rima, in moment of heat I felt so, but after pondering I could reason myself about it. So no RIP for me. I too love her dammit๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manal.A-

Hey Rima...hope you are doing well...

I have no idea why I still log in and watch the episode Monday-Friday.
I guess I still expect the CVs to show us more 'sense' and clarity in the story line.
I have loved the show because of what we were promised to be shown. But I feel cheated. Now it's all about Anjali. I couldn't believe the way they showed Khushi today. 
There is absolutely no balance in the story, in the characters and their personalities. 
Honestly, I am disappointed.
I still crave some logic and a neat flow in the show.

Manal <3

manal ab show mein kuch nahi bacha
bas yaadein...yaad aati hai
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Rima jee, Tonight was a major blow for me.

The character that I love the most is now butchered .
I cant calm down.
Even food is failing to make me calm tonight.
Why dammit?
What are CV's trying to play at?

This is for changing real writer of this show..this new donkey writer doesn't know properly how typef role was khushi's before...totally made degrade khushi in to nite episode...i want to ask this duffer writer does he contrary of ladies!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Rima, sorry im using your post as pouring my anger.
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

kookie
sorry did not pm as promised
lappy mein bhi power off
today i too am mad
how much more can they ruin a show
and today they ruined khushi too
doesn't it sound deliberate to you?
i smell something fishy as pri said
are they trying to divert our sympathy to anjali?

This day just got worse dammit.
Khushi was the only reason that I started watching this show.
I quit last week but there was some little hope left for some thing to click back again.
But now it feels as if that thing is also crushed.
Why did I have to watch this show in the first place?
Why?
I was happy being the executive bitch but this show made me soft .
Now I feel cheated and deprived.
Is it a crime to get emotionally attached to FICTION?
I dont give two hoots about Anjali.
She and Shaym can go to hell for all I care.
Tonight I am just stumped beyond anything.
Sweet-bird thumbnail
Rima!!! Stop watching this pathetic drama!!! i didn't watch today's epi and see I am happy๐Ÿ˜†

But after coming here I am speechless!!! So it was a Poojali drama again..so just read WU.

THE WHOLE RM LEFT ME SPEECHLESS!!!

I think I hate Poojali over Shyamu,,

All i can say atleast he is still trying to be with Khushi, it can be lust also..lol

If Shyamu was not negetive, I will prefer shaymu over Arnav..

And Arnav..ahh!! Di's baccha...ow still playing with di's pallu..how long arnav?? how long??

Don't worry dear, after some episode, Arnav can ask khushi for a baby also๐Ÿ˜ก!! AAh!! you know na for DI!!!

And Khushi..devi maiya k ek avtar hai KKG๐Ÿ˜ก

THEY ALL ARE PATHETIC!!!!

God!! THIS IS IPKKND?? And I used to love this show..*sigh*

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi needs some one to drive some serious sense in to her just like ASR needs some drastic measures for him to realize that he can be wrong too same here.

Khushi needs to stop thinking about others & concentrate on her married life rather her life in specific she cant think about others her whole life.

In flights we get a constant instruction that take care of ur life & then help others in time of emergency this line fits perfectly on Khushi right now.

I am so unhappy that the character of Khushi which is my favourite out of all characters in the show is become like this ๐Ÿ˜’

vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

Khushi needs some one to drive some serious sense in to her just like ASR needs some drastic measures for him to realize that he can be wrong too same here.

Khushi needs to stop thinking about others & concentrate on her married life rather her life in specific she cant think about others her whole life.

In flights we get a constant instruction that take care of ur life & then help others in time of emergency this line fits perfectly on Khushi right now.

I am so unhappy that the character of Khushi which is my favourite out of all characters in the show is become like this ๐Ÿ˜’

Harshu now they are writing the show based on Bro and sis only.so they are butchering khushi .
they dont wanna give any importence to khsuhi so no way we are gonna get old khsuhi back.we have to bear this comic khushi๐Ÿ˜’
Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

manal ab show mein kuch nahi bacha
bas yaadein...yaad aati hai

Exactly...we have nothing left but memories...beautiful memories.
Khushi's portrayal shattered me to bits. 
I better not talk about Anjali+Dadi+Shyam. I might as well break my laptop in frustration.
Honestly speaking, if there is anything that the CVs have not spoilt is Shyam's character. LOL.
I must say I am 'impressed' with the little consistency that the CVs are left with. 
You must see me while I watch the episode. I am literally cursing him. ALL THE TIME...
That's my 'LOVE' for Shyamu.

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Harshitha

Khushi thinks about others in her whole life but for this would it be Shyam!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก Can u imagine she was talking to Arnav if he didn't bring shaym in RM then that will be injustice with him!!! I m feeling crying in furious!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Did any thing rest to slaughter of Khushi character now?? Totally dismissed!!
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

This day just got worse dammit.
Khushi was the only reason that I started watching this show.
I quit last week but there was some little hope left for some thing to click back again.
But now it feels as if that thing is also crushed.
Why did I have to watch this show in the first place?
Why?
I was happy being the executive bitch but this show made me soft .
Now I feel cheated and deprived.
Is it a crime to get emotionally attached to FICTION?
I dont give two hoots about Anjali.
She and Shaym can go to hell for all I care.
Tonight I am just stumped beyond anything.

kookie
we all comitted the crime of loving this show
and khushi
we are paying for it
but i still love khushi dammit
i still love arhi dammit