Understanding Khushi - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rima

you are right
the cvs are playing dirty

they are playing a really cheap game!!! didn't expect this at all yaar!!!! are they seriously loyal to the show??? 
Originally posted by pinky89

I completely agree with u !!!!! How come she forgot everything ... As we all know khushi always thinks abt others happiness but i didnt expect she ll forgive shyam easily after knowing wat he did to her bcoz of him only she faced every bad thing in her life ,he almost planned to kill her husband even tried to kill her ,how many times he tried to touch her she knew everything ...Wat happ to her ??? Y always Cvs make her to think from her heart y they are not making her to use her brain ... I dont ve prob with shyam entry through Anjali y they making khushi to ask Arnav ...
the fact that shyam has ruined her life shud have at least made her smarter
cvs blew it this time
no surprise there..

if she can forgive and forget what arnav did to her,
she did it again today,  and this time for the worst of enemies..shyam and di

at least she did not being persistent abt it...

I am hell angry and confuse with Khushi
why she is like this..
I want to meet the writter..
whats he is up to...

Edited by anu17 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ni1234

IPKKND is a ship without a rudder now. CV's doesn't even a giving a damn about the story, plot, and Characters...

Khushi is their punching bag. Scapegoat to be precise..Use her whenever you need to. Crap.

For me shocking fact is that they are not even giving a deserving importance to Khushi.

Where was Poojali when ASR got kidnapped ? Where was the screen space at that time ? Bloody hell..

They used Khushi in Kidnapping track. Once it got over back to square 1.

Khushi worked like hell day and night. Her presence was there in almost 18 minutes of the episode.She maintained the show as a single lead for 45 odd days. Is this a bloody joke ??

Well, TRP's are literally and consistently low from that episode.

Her scenes are very shallow, dull and mediocre from past few weeks. I am wondering does CV's consider her as an OLD Khushi ??? Does they consider her as a lead ?? To be precise. 

Show no more revolves around Love - Hate. It revolves around Bro - Sis.

Bull shit!

when was the last time she was portrayed as an sensitive and wise like an OLD KHUSHI ?

What happened to that girl who advised Anjali on her marriage anniversary in the start of the show ??? Where is that OLD KHUSHI gone ???

What happened to that girl who always stands up for self no matter what.??

Khushi used to be strong, bubbly and vivacious.Her character was so much positive and inspiring. Why aren't they highliting these qualities in her now ? Why inconsistencies in her character ?? Inconsistencies in the LEAD character ?? How can CV's do such a FATAL mistake ??

In the first 6 months Khushi was the sole beckoning star that inspired the others to be good, kind, strong and cheerful at all times. I love her from day 1 because of all these qualities.

Now what had they reduced her character to ?? 

Are the CV's THIS shallow ?

Are they on a path to self destruction with this Didi Ki Saut track ?

Are they not analysing Day wise TRP's ?

Is Poojali and her so called DRAMA is enough for the show to survive in the prime time slot of 8 P.M. in this highly competitive market ??

Period.😡

nisha my friend
it is you and i who are tearing our hair with trps and character assasination
the CVs and PH seem to be fast asleep
She is the only person out there other than her father who saw what a disgusting, terrible and dangerous person Shyam is! How could she even think so saying that? This is utter stupidity. 

He signed the divorce papers and she still feels he might have changed. He tried prove her characterless in front of the entire family. What is the guarantee he wont cause any harm to anyone? or even Anjali for that matter. She claims to know him really well right? Then she should know that he can never change and how vengeful he can be. OMG! please spare us the horror!

I am liking the track but this one think that i am not able somehow accept. 
Originally posted by Soloperson

Rima , I have just one question, which male chauvinistic ass@&$@ writes these tracks in this show always showing that  when it comes to women they don't use their brains and let their hearts overrule them.?. Seriously today if anyone else has suggested Shyam's entry I would have been ok but when they show Khushi herself doing it forgetting what a lech Shyam is and how he tried to kill Arnav , it was a total degradation of Khushi's character... I am livid just reading the LU , I have not yet watched the show and never will today...
i don't know priya
onnume puriyala
indha manngatiya viavum mudiyala
caught in the crossraods
Rima, Khushi is now an SP bahu who foolishly believes in giving 'n' no. of 'another chance' to the villian and very easily forgets all the wrongs done by the villain against her,  just for Di's happiness. There is nothing difficult in understanding this - it all comes under the mahaanta protocol of being an SP bahu.
Originally posted by goguma

no surprise there..

if she can forgive and forget what arnav did to her,
she did it again today,  and this time for the worst of enemies..shyam and di

at least she did not being persistent abt it...

true
if she can firgive asr
so can she do to shyam
but you see shyam is a criminal
asr is not