Originally posted by: rima

swati
they just severed my biggest link to this show
is what you said true?

oh lord no i was being sarcastic gosh please it was said in angry jest
rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Chaituv

I completely agree With Everything u said Rima!
Everyone in the show forgets everything comfortably as per cv's convenience!
How did Asr and Anji forgot Kushi's fianc name is Shyam too?
Why did everyone in RM forgot abt the kidnap and never bothered abt it?
Most importantly
Why did Kushi forget and forgive Asr for his mistakes and the pain he gave her for a year and half?
Now they made Kushi to forget that how Shyam tried to kill her n Asr.
She thinks Anji is in pain and she needs Shyam beside her?😕
I wanted to justify her action even today but I think they want hated get mad at her ,see how everyone started saying her dumb, but I still think she is always like this , she forgives everyone for everything !
     This is a very clever move by cv's as they don't want anyone we r not happy with  Anji's drama they made Ksuhi the scapegoat .

\
i think you are right
they are turing us against khushi to get our attention and sympathy for anji baby
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

oh lord no i was being sarcastic gosh please it was said in angry jest

thank God. i thought it must be so

but all thiese weird theories going around
so😃
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i hope she does what u say nab
or i will lose all respect for her
khushi was my only link to the show

Rima, i commented more in 6 page..read that!! Today my whole love for khushi become fade...she not only made me furious but also gave me so much woe!!  
coolgal49 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have not seen the episodes for the past week or so - but judging from the mood of this post - seems the storyline is not so good these days.

Laak laak shukriya Devi maiyaa ka ki I have been busy! :)

Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
IPKKND is a ship without a rudder now. CV's doesn't even a giving a damn about the story, plot, and Characters...

Khushi is their punching bag. Scapegoat to be precise..Use her whenever you need to. Crap.

For me shocking fact is that they are not even giving a deserving importance to Khushi.

Where was Poojali when ASR got kidnapped ? Where was the screen space at that time ? Bloody hell..

They used Khushi in Kidnapping track. Once it got over back to square 1.

Khushi worked like hell day and night. Her presence was there in almost 18 minutes of the episode.She maintained the show as a single lead for 45 odd days. Is this a bloody joke ??

Well, TRP's are literally and consistently low from that episode.

Her scenes are very shallow, dull and mediocre from past few weeks. I am wondering does CV's consider her as an OLD Khushi ??? Does they consider her as a lead ?? To be precise. 

Show no more revolves around Love - Hate. It revolves around Bro - Sis.

Bull shit!

when was the last time she was portrayed as an sensitive and wise like an OLD KHUSHI ?

What happened to that girl who advised Anjali on her marriage anniversary in the start of the show ??? Where is that OLD KHUSHI gone ???

What happened to that girl who always stands up for self no matter what.??

Khushi used to be strong, bubbly and vivacious.Her character was so much positive and inspiring. Why aren't they highliting these qualities in her now ? Why inconsistencies in her character ?? Inconsistencies in the LEAD character ?? How can CV's do such a FATAL mistake ??

In the first 6 months Khushi was the sole beckoning star that inspired the others to be good, kind, strong and cheerful at all times. I love her from day 1 because of all these qualities.

Now what had they reduced her character to ?? 

Are the CV's THIS shallow ?

Are they on a path to self destruction with this Didi Ki Saut track ?

Are they not analysing Day wise TRP's ?

Is Poojali and her so called DRAMA is enough for the show to survive in the prime time slot of 8 P.M. in this highly competitive market ??

Period.😡

Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

I understand Khushi is too good for her own good

I understand she is thinking only of Di and her pain
I understand her kind heart forgives and forgets
I understand she can't hold grudges
I understand she can go to any lengths for her husband and his family especially Di, the same Di for whom she hid Shyam's truth

But I don't understand how she forgot Shyam lusts after her
I don't understand how Shyam tried to kill the man she loves
I don't understand how she forgot he tried to kill her
I don't understand how she forgot he demeaned her in front of the family
I don't understand how she forgot how he has sexually harassed her...

I thought this serial could not go any low than friday.

But they surprise me every time!

Today they also ruined Khushi no matter how much they justify this nonsense

Exactly this serial is going even lower. ITS ALL ABOUT DI. WTH iis this?
IPK s sypnosis says its a love hate story of Arnav Khushi but IT never said there is an annoying everpresent Di going to be present throughout the soap. Its irritating. I started hating the word DI now.
Aafter Friday we tghought this is the LOWEST IPK can go. I watched the epi just now and was beyond disgusted. Dadi ,felt like SLAPPING that woman. Not because she is against Arhi but because that WRETCHED woman never cared for her grandkids and now suddenly she wants to rule their life . I understand her not trusting Khushi ( Arnav did the same and she is just like Arnav) but I hated when she asked for proof against Shyam . Arnav said that he knows bit she did not budge. She did not even listen to nani. That WERETCHED woman should pay. She lived in an Ashram for 14 years and she learned this? She still considers servants as of LOW STATURE. Horrible woman. I LOVED HOW ARNAV TOLD HER TO GO AWAY. I loved every BIT of Arnav today. Thats the only PLUS for me.
Nani great, even mami was OK but Khushi?I mean whats wrong with that girl?
Now I really want Shyam to come back and attack Anji.
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

Khushi has always been one character who has always stood for the righteous and destryed the evil. Than how can she expect or even think that an evil can be a solution to this problem. She knows in and out of Shyam how dirty and poisonous this man is. Khushi where are ur brains gone. I mean CV's twist and turn as per their convenience completely illogical. And the viewers are supposed to take this crap in the name od ARSHI.

I agree they have twisted her badly...very badly...

I only agreed that she is flawed as ASR...I never wanted her to ask Arnav to bring or forgive Shyam that was too much of goodness🤢
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rima,

I hesitated to open this thread cos I know you're an ardent fan of Khushi and I thought you were justifying her actions and wanted to avoid threads that I don't agree with. 

But bravo you said like it is.

I was never able to connect to khuishi. Forget her being OTT,she's too forgiving,too naive,too good I just can't connect with her. I think it's impossible for any human to be so good ALL the time.

That is why I liked ASR better. He was... how do I say it... human? I mean he showed a wide range of emotions... he was jealous,he was mean,he was kind (well atleast to his Di). His character was BELIEVABLE.

But I really felt for Khushi when Shyam was demeaning her and ASR was standing like a statue. We all saw what she endured to get ASR back.  But today again I was disappointed. Like you said how can she forget shaym signing the divorce papers? How can she forget the cans filled with petrol to kill ASR?

Like I said I was never able to connect with her and guess I never can.
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rima , I have just one question, which male chauvinistic ass@&$@ writes these tracks in this show always showing that  when it comes to women they don't use their brains and let their hearts overrule them.?. Seriously today if anyone else has suggested Shyam's entry I would have been ok but when they show Khushi herself doing it forgetting what a lech Shyam is and how he tried to kill Arnav , it was a total degradation of Khushi's character... I am livid just reading the LU , I have not yet watched the show and never will today...