Understanding Khushi - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

Khushi's dialouges were Cringe worthy..i felt like pulling my hairs!!!..Though she eventually agreed wth Arnav but im still not satisfied..Who noes she might support Anjali's decision tomm as CV's are hell bent on killing their own show!😡

Its plain torture for all the viewers. Cry baby, dadi and shyam was not enough that now Khushi is getting on my nerves. Khushi has seen the worst of this man and how can she speak like this how can she be so foolish. This shows that the CV's are the biggest fools.
Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 11 years ago
GOOD POST RIMA...SHE IS KHUSHI,THATS THE ANSWER.DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AFTER TODAY'S EPISODE.
I completely agree with u !!!!! How come she forgot everything ... As we all know khushi always thinks abt others happiness but i didnt expect she ll forgive shyam easily after knowing wat he did to her bcoz of him only she faced every bad thing in her life ,he almost planned to kill her husband even tried to kill her ,how many times he tried to touch her she knew everything ...Wat happ to her ??? Y always Cvs make her to think from her heart y they are not making her to use her brain ... I dont ve prob with shyam entry through Anjali y they making khushi to ask Arnav ...
Originally posted by princessunara

change that to NO LOSS at all!! actually it'll be my consolation prize!!
i am personally going to throw a party the day he actually manages to kill dumbali!

Sunara, I will pop the priciest bubbly that day.
I will.
Just kill her off.

I am speechless... But you summed it up for me, Rima.. 

Thinking of Khushi, I just want to

Thinking of Arnav, I just want to

Thinking of Anjali, I just want to

Thinking of Dadi & Shyam, I just have to

Chimpsy

Edited by Chimpsy - 11 years ago
If some say that Khushi's doing this is justified She is been like this right from the beginning than the same applies the Anjali's Character too she is always blinded in love for her husband right from the begining.
Exactly  this serial had turned into  like other serials Uniqueness had gone .So it is not surprising ...   Now Khusi too enlists her name in those great  selfsacrificing brainless female leads of television...
  Now I will not be surprised if after marriage Khusi give her child to Anjali... as the later can't be pregnant anymore...
Until that snake actually rape or trying to rape khushi they will forgive him... hold on may be even then they will say its kkg's fault...until now they haven't shown any rape scene on tv...come on CV's you will be the first one to show...you all like shyam don't you?
How long he is supposed to escape?...😲😒😡
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Rimaa...  i was hoping you will come up with some defense for Khushi's today's behavior... ðŸ˜•

But i see today even you are defenseless... 😲 

PS : sorry if i sound rude... but i was so looking forward to your post in defense of Khushi
no
folly is not forgivable when it harms her
you are not rude
but i can't defend what is wrong