Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Agreed. Who better than khushi knows what shyam really is ! Who better than her has seen how vicious shyam is.. How can she be dumb!
CVs O dearest CVs ! STANDING OVATION !! I am losing my interest day by day.
sulu_123 thumbnail

Fully agreed. Not once or twice but thrice khushi has made the mistake of forgetting how evil and deceitful shyam can be. How can the cvs ruin her character like this ?

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijji12

khuhsi is Devi maiya's incarnation
rima congrats we lost all our hopes .lets have a group hug🤗

khushi is Devi maiya in the making rima.they will again come up with shyam lusting khuhsi .jus see.

no girl in this world will come up with what khushi said today.till now i have a feeling she is devi maiya's child but i am wrong .she is Devi maiya.itna selfless thinking
my head is jus spinning

even DEVI MAIYA can become KAALI but this khushi?...😲
my head is spinning as well ...why? today's posts...one says  'is asr brainless?' and this...  i think that most of the time both are brainless...😆
Edited by kitty25 - 11 years ago
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: newyork2012

The serial crossed all the limit today...Khushi croosed the limit of stupidity and Anjali dont even qualify as human being after today who makes plan in the 2nd day of loosing her baby...😡

Edited:

It is truly now Iss pyar ko kya naam doon ...a starcrossed lovestory of Anjali and Shyam...

Mahua, 
My last hope for watching this show was Khushi.
Now they have made her also brain dead.
Anjali crossed all limits of deceny.
When is the next season of TBBT starting?
I am in desperate need of geekiness.

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

I would kindly like to disagree. Here, Khushi was not thinking about herself. She was thinking that it would be a good thing if snake comes back  for anjali's sake. Anybody can be blinded by snake fake tears and false regret and khushi's nature has always been ever forgiving, she got fooled. If u tell me that Cv has assassinated Khushi character now ,then  sorry u are wrong. She is always like that since the very beginning of ipkknd. she love to see everybody happy around her. U forgot the main quality in Khushi, Uske paas dil hai, dil se sochti hai wo agar dimaag se socchti to kabhi se sab nahin karti jo ab karti ayi hain. ASr is here to use brain...  

I for once agree with you...both have their flaws...their strengths and weakness

Both support each and help in rectifying their flaws...

Though I dont like Khushi to forgive  and forget but she is not the one to hold grudges...
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chaituv

I completely agree With Everything u said Rima!
Everyone in the show forgets everything comfortably as per cv's convenience!
How did Asr and Anji forgot Kushi's fianc name is Shyam too?
Why did everyone in RM forgot abt the kidnap and never bothered abt it?
Most importantly
Why did Kushi forget and forgive Asr for his mistakes and the pain he gave her for a year and half?
Now they made Kushi to forget that how Shyam tried to kill her n Asr.
She thinks Anji is in pain and she needs Shyam beside her?😕
I wanted to justify her action even today but I think they want hated get mad at her ,see how everyone started saying her dumb, but I still think she is always like this , she forgives everyone for everything !
     This is a very clever move by cv's as they don't want anyone we r not happy with  Anji's drama they made Ksuhi the scapegoat .

Chaitu ,
I want to howl and cry like ASR and wail like Anjali today.
Dammit why do they have to ruin my Khushi like this?
Why dammit?
WHY?
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lylow

CV is hell bent on ruining eveything...but this could be a good thing, cux shyam could come and finish off Anjali for good...I mean its like Anjali is already begging to be killed so...any way won't be a huge loss either.😆...but I can't believe they made my beloved khushi this naive. Anjali's endless tears must have caused her to lose her sanity...😭

change that to NO LOSS at all!! actually it'll be my consolation prize!!
i am personally going to throw a party the day he actually manages to kill dumbali!

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i knew she wud do that.going against arnav to being shyam back.. i  must day she has guts..even after all the bad things she have been truh bcox of that creep.. i'll never understand khushi i or arnav..  i can never justify their actions . i haven't watched the ep yet.and i dnst feel like watching it these days 
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
When i reads ur title, I was ready to post a long rebuttal comment coz I thought u were defending khushi but I am glad u are again true to ur unbiased opinion. Today Khushi was wrong and thats it. No amnt of arguments can change my opinion on her today
Originally posted by: princessunara

change that to NO LOSS at all!! actually it'll be my consolation prize!!
i am personally going to throw a party the day he actually manages to kill dumbali!

He will be my hero officially after that...😉