Understanding Khushi - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Rimaa...  i was hoping you will come up with some defense for Khushi's today's behavior... 😕

But i see today even you are defenseless... 😲 

PS : sorry if i sound rude... but i was so looking forward to your post in defense of Khushi
Edited by sayali_d23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shar1988

I thought that way too, but later I realised the underlying meaning behind that scene.
We know ASR is far from perfect, especially with his blind rage blocking his thought processes completely, but Khushi is also not far behind. Her greatest weakness is her self destructive empathy and ever present impulsiveness.

But don't you see that today the way she calmed Arnav down, he also stopped her from being foolish and impulsive and she relented the same way that he did to her. So at the end of the day they balance each other perfectly.😊

Like ur POV...😊
There is a LIMIT to be good!!!

She has forgotten that Shyam left her to DIE on the road. She has forgotten that Shyam has kidnapped the love of her life. She has forgotten how Shyam can twist and turn his words in such a sick way that makes you want to spit on his face. 

This is not Khushi. Where is the daring Khushi who always showed ASR where his place was? Where is the sensible Khushi who took decisions as a wise girl? Where is the Khushi who blasted ASR for sending her to the guest house? Go die CVs for ruining such a wonderful character. 

I used to understand Khushi's thoughts and could 'feel her'. But I don't know this SP bahu. I seriously hope Arnav shakes some sense into her for even suggesting such a disgusting thing. 

Edited by loveydovey - 11 years ago
Originally posted by vellainsaan

But Khushi has always been like that.. hasn't she? She thinks every one is GOOD. She thinks every one can change. She doesn't remember her pains or sorrows. She forgets and forgives at the drop of the hat. Now, I understand that she doesn't remember her pains but how can she forget that snake tried to kill Arnav??? THAT she knows! That she shouldn't forget 

Anyhow today she was just trying to talk to Arnav about bringing snake back. Today she was okay with when Arnav explained his thoughts. Today I'm not mad at her. 

But tomorrow it will be a different story altogether. Tomorrow DI would have cried 7 oceans, DI would become super weak when ASR will say no to snake being brought back... so next we will see Khushi being truly mahaan saying that she won't get married until and unless snake is brought back 🤢 

So I'll save my energy till tomorrow. 

*praying frivolously that it doesn't happen the way I'm thinking it might happen*

Priyanka... i don't think she will say i won't get married to you and all... when Poojali will blackmail Arnav saying she will open her big mouth and will support Poojali... "Hume bhi lagata haine Arnavjiii aap ko Shyamji ko ek chance dena chaiyee"... 

Aranv will not able to oppose when two women he loves the most do the emotional blackmail... i already feel bad for him😔
Hi rima... I'm replying not bcos I have any regard left for this serial but bcos I have a lot of regards for ur posts... This serial has turned into an utter mess... The way they spoilt Arshi marriage it clearly proves  how much they care for the fans... 

And as for understanding Khushi ... Well what I understand is that we have a Ghatia and raddi writer who has successfully butchered our leads... And super successfully glorified the blackmailer and the leech... And finally made them the leads...

So don't even try friend... 

Rima i hate hate hate hate the cvs.
Why oh why i ever started watching this show.Why did i fell in love with khushi's character.I am regretting that day now.They are killing her off in front of my own eyes and i dont know how much frustrated i feel.This is not khushi.No i dont identify her anymore.Actually i am lost for words.I feel so cheated today.
Edited by --Archana-- - 11 years ago
Rima everything can be forgiven and forgotten.But how can a girl forget and forgive the man who tried to rape her.It is not possible.Not even for a dumb girl.
I would kindly like to disagree. Here, Khushi was not thinking about herself. She was thinking that it would be a good thing if snake comes back  for anjali's sake. Anybody can be blinded by snake fake tears and false regret and khushi's nature has always been ever forgiving, she got fooled. If u tell me that Cv has assassinated Khushi character now ,then  sorry u are wrong. She was always like that since the very beginning of ipkknd. she loves to see everybody happy around her. U forgot the main quality in Khushi, Uske paas dil hai, dil se sochti hai wo agar dimaag se socchti to kabhi ye sab nahin karti jo ab karti ayi hain. ASr is here to use brain...   Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago
i officially congratulate cvs for smothering their own baby today
they killed the only sane character today
how can they make khushi go through this one
hey are making her go dumber than other dumbo
do they really think by bringing khushi into the same league,the hate for the other vanishes😕
i will never bash kushi & u guys should understand that anybody living with such manipulative, spineless, mean ,attention seeking,wimpering( list goes on) aurat like anjali will definately end up in a situation like kushi😭

kushi dreamt of agrand wedding & here asr didn't even chose for her a ring.Complete focus on that sickily.God, i was such a normal person & i never used swear words but this sickily has made me a highy aggressive person & its only because of that sickily that poor arnav can't even marry proplerly or love his love😭
plz plz support kushi , bashing only goes for sickilyits always her loss, what about kushi & arnav loss👏