India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Only Person Who has Dimagg...!

siddharsh Senior Member
siddharsh
siddharsh

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
The only person who has dimaag in RM is ARNAV and after seeing today's episode I just didn't like KHUSHI at alll...what does she want to sayAngry

After knowing so much about him and still wants him to give a chance...Angry I thought she has grown up but no...our CVs has conveniently made her so stupid...Angry

and that Anji akal ki Ganji Dead does not have her own mind so stupid...and sucking woman...Angry

and another one who sucks is dadi...Dead. I loved Arnav when he said akir aap wapas ayi kyun????Smile

The only dimag wala has to bear all these dimagless people of RM and the over dimagg person that is none other than shyam...Dead Angry

I am getting totally frustrated on what is happening on this so called romantic serial which i adored once...Cry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngel..Zahra..craziefancrackerszoneipkkndfanforevashagun05kooltoad...Tanu....MyriadOfHues.ArnieBoyBarunsomergasm.

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Arnav of course has true brains but Khushi is naive and think abt her family... not that Arnav doesn't but Khushi is more family oriented...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddharsh

siddharsh Senior Member
siddharsh
siddharsh

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Arnav of course has true brains but Khushi is naive and think abt her family... not that Arnav doesn't but Khushi is more family oriented...

I know she is family oriented, but after everything she knows about shyam trying to kill Arnav and herself, how can she give a chance to him when he insulted her when she was saying the truth...i mean there should be some limit...

MyAngel

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Yeah of course Arnav has yest itself he found out something shyam knows dadi but today he confirmed it Khushu she always think abt other happiness she ll forget wat that person did to her bcoz of him only she faced everything but still she asked it for Anjali happiness she is so innocent ... Anjali i dont to say anything abt her she is planning to emotionally blackmail everyone she knows wat her bro ll feel he ll totally broken still she is ready to do this for her shyamAngry 

siddharsh

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Agreed... Wrote about khushi, If u care to read... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181026&PID=64477760&#64477760

siddharsh

anu1977 Senior Member
anu1977
anu1977

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddharsh

The only person who has dimaag in RM is ARNAV and after seeing today's episode I just didn't like KHUSHI at alll...what does she want to sayAngry

After knowing so much about him and still wants him to give a chance...Angry I thought she has grown up but no...our CVs has conveniently made her so stupid...Angry

and that Anji akal ki Ganji Dead does not have her own mind so stupid...and sucking woman...Angry

and another one who sucks is dadi...Dead. I loved Arnav when he said akir aap wapas ayi kyun????Smile

The only dimag wala has to bear all these dimagless people of RM and the over dimagg person that is none other than shyam...Dead Angry

I am getting totally frustrated on what is happening on this so called romantic serial which i adored once...Cry

Don't worry there is one more person like Asr with dimaag and that is Naniji..see he will support asr..till yesterday I was thinking that might nani will tell asr to get Shyam bak for Anji (may be dadi will blackmail her emotionally ) but now I don't think so..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siddharshkooltoad

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
CVs have stayed to her character she may have matured but when ti comes to situations like this its her nature and her heart

I'm happy its Pujali who asked

Look at the plus point Khushi and Arnav had a conversation thought they were poles apart in that
but finally khushi said if u think u r right then that fine so atleast both but theire respective opinions in front of each other and talked though in anger but atleast he made it clear he doesnt trust

Though i feel Khushi character was ruined but then look at it she always has a heart with  she thinks first she saw on face value yesterday Shyam and made a decission .  That the cvs have stayed true to ehr character . Though we saw growth she also needs to learn more she has not learnt her lesson yet completly.

Anjali u manipulate u r brother hope one day u realise what u yourself asked for ( How to Dig your own grave and lie and manipulate the productiona house and brother By Anjali Jah )

im happy it was anjali who with dadi told him to get Shyam back Khusi also did but the she supported Arnav's decission unless CVs ruine it tommorrow

siddharsh

anu1977 Senior Member
anu1977
anu1977

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chowna

CVs have stayed to her character she may have matured but when ti comes to situations like this its her nature and her heart

I'm happy its Pujali who asked

Look at the plus point Khushi and Arnav had a conversation thought they were poles apart in that
but finally khushi said if u think u r right then that fine so atleast both but theire respective opinions in front of each other and talked though in anger but atleast he made it clear he doesnt trust

Though i feel Khushi character was ruined but then look at it she always has a heart with  she thinks first she saw on face value yesterday Shyam and made a decission .  That the cvs have stayed true to ehr character . Though we saw growth she also needs to learn more she has not learnt her lesson yet completly.

Anjali u manipulate u r brother hope one day u realise what u yourself asked for ( How to Dig your own grave and lie and manipulate the productiona house and brother By Anjali Jah )

im happy it was anjali who with dadi told him to get Shyam back Khusi also did but the she supported Arnav's decission unless CVs ruine it tommorrow

Dear one dy she will understand but till that day the show will be off airAngry

Go to top