Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

EDIT :Today is the first day since the serial (Page 3)

kripa_kh Goldie
kripa_kh
kripa_kh

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
well balanced episode... great performances Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanee_06

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhanee_06

started that i'm not watching it..i have watched and rewatched EVERY episode at least 5 times..there were times when i slept early so that i can wake u early and watch the serial..i'm in the US so i watch it in the morning..I've always been positive on the forum even taking anjali's side at times BUT reading today's episode summary, i can't bring myself to watch it anymore...they've killed it for me..can't take it..even arnav & khushi's magic is gone CV's have made it like this that i honestly don't care anymore

I don't know what else to say except for thank you for giving us the best of the two of them and i'll cherish it...

EDIT:  I  ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who was i kidding..i can't miss an episode and i'm so glad i watched it..it was a well balanced episode with awesome dadi and arnav confrontation..loved khushi's part where she agrees with arnav also when nani says that "koi galatfehmi nahi hui hai subhadra"..even shyanjali part altho altho a little disgusted by shyam..

never again i'll pass my opinion without watching an episode...
I'm glad you watched it and liked it...I too loved today's episode because we saw some progressionSmile

suhanee_06

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Bang on!!! I absolutely agree with you and today's episode was pretty intense..just wish every time when people say that they have no proof of shyam..why doesn't ASR tell everyone that shyam admitted to ASR that he doesn't love anjali and wants to remove her from his way..those were his words..he should just tell everyone..Thats proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now no one is going to believe him as Dadi thinks he has been manipulated... She will just say that he is saying this to save Khushi... again dadi will have that freaking gaze on Khushi...Arrghhh hate that STOPWA hands of hers... dare she stop my lil cute NK...

Aakash toh is sooo shocked and speechless... not a word of his mouth...

most surprisingly... Hello Hi Bye Bye had nothing to add on today haahhaha

suhanee_06

suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetalmkn

Bang on!!! I absolutely agree with you and today's episode was pretty intense..just wish every time when people say that they have no proof of shyam..why doesn't ASR tell everyone that shyam admitted to ASR that he doesn't love anjali and wants to remove her from his way..those were his words..he should just tell everyone..Thats proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now no one is going to believe him as Dadi thinks he has been manipulated... She will just say that he is saying this to save Khushi... again dadi will have that freaking gaze on Khushi...Arrghhh hate that STOPWA hands of hers... dare she stop my lil cute NK...

Aakash toh is sooo shocked and speechless... not a word of his mouth...

most surprisingly... Hello Hi Bye Bye had nothing to add on today haahhaha

tell me abt it yaar..i hate the fact that dadi will not let anyone speak..but i really want Khushi's whole marriage truth to come out in front of everyone..also i really would like to see maamiji softening towards khushi..we already have the biggest villain Shyam and he's enough for everyone!!!!
NK is so cute, he dances like a dream and so good-looking..i so wish to see him as a lead in some other show..:))
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Good you saw the episode ..it was awesome rightSmile

It really was..i was thinking initially that khushi will try and convince asr to bring shyam back but it wasn't like that atall..it was a good conversation between the two..but i really wish asr will tell everyone how shyam admitted to him about him never loving anjali and how he wishes for her to be out of his life..the whole truth has to be told to everyone..whaddya think?

I think why arnav is not telling because he dont want to bring and spoil khushi's name..as dadi is still blaming her..he may not khushi to get more insulted
pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I'm glad you gave it a second chance. Don't go by the people on this forum. Many of them are yet to graduate from Mills & Boons and "nok jhok" comedies to more mature serials with complex characters. IPKKND has evolved, but they have not :(

rockingcouple

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

tell me abt it yaar..i hate the fact that dadi will not let anyone speak..but i really want Khushi's whole marriage truth to come out in front of everyone..also i really would like to see maamiji softening towards khushi..we already have the biggest villain Shyam and he's enough for everyone!!!!
NK is so cute, he dances like a dream and so good-looking..i so wish to see him as a lead in some other show..:))

Well the truth of her marriage will not make any difference because as ASR has mentioned long back when Dadi newly entered...

"Whatever She Thinks Is Right... Anyone that opposes her idea or thoughts is wrong in her eyes"

So right now Khushi has trapped ASR and ASR is blind-folded by her love... so dadi will not buy that truth behind the marriage... the main problem here is PROOF!!!! No god damn prove.. and the final proof was removed yesterday... The Baby's Cradle..... thats where the property papers were glued... 

Mamiji will probably never soften towards Khushi or Payal until the serial is going to end... THAT JUST MY POV

Go to top