Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

EDIT :Today is the first day since the serial (Page 2)

suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

I advice rather then reading the summary and deciding just watch it..u will feel better..now actually the story is on line...how blindly a wife loves her husband..and going aganist her own brother who loved her more than anything...just watch it..you may end up liking alsoSmile

Thank you rockingcouple..it was an awesome episode..yay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingcouple

suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite88

Its your opinion and u r definitely justified whether to watch or not to watch

but for creepwa's secrets and everything that he did to come out
he has to come back toRM whether we like it or not
now anjali will get to know the truth and
arnav 's rift with anjali will begin
n somehow i feel he is going to be more protective towards khushi

advice:wait and watch its going to get more interesting

I agree..todays wasn't bad..i was thrown off by people's opinion w/o watching it myself..:)
suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saij

Good episode

I agreeSmile
suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

U didn't even watch it and the negativity is already on you?? Well hats off for this attitude!

relax honey..you're my friend and have commented on each other's post..i'm not a negative person..when i read all summaries, got a little carried away but saw the episode and loved it..i don't have an attitude..i'm the nicest person who admits when she does a mistake..Wink

lexaxel

suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

it was good ...if u skipp shyamLI part ...i just saw arhi part and and arnav dadi confront thn it is awesome especially arnav-dadi part was fabulous

I so agree...thank you..it was pretty good..read my edit part..i feel the same..Smile
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Good you saw the episode ..it was awesome rightSmile

suhanee_06

suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetalmkn

Its a very common say...

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover...

Don't Judge IPKKND just over an episode...

This serial is totally unpredictable...

When Anjali lost her baby... it was a huuu haa in the forum that Arnav will blame Khushi for this.. but didn't you all witness how they were there for each other... how Arnav opened up his feelings to Khushi... how Khushi ensured him to be there for his sister as she needs him... so why judge this episode so negatively...

put urself in Anjali's shoe.. She has WORSHIP that snake for 3 good years... and one fine day someone no matter who... could be her chottee comes and tells her Shyam is a liar and bewafa... that too without proof... do you think you will believe is someone told you about your love one...

I don't deny the entire charm of IPKKND has changed but look at it closely...

When Arnav forcefully married Khushi... we desperately wanted him to realize he was wrong... everytime he hurt Khushi we kept complaining... today by keeping Shyam away he is trying to protect Khushi indirectly... but here we are still complaining... what do u ppl actually wan...?

Do u wan some chef cook epi here...? If u want to have romance all the way... then what is the meaning of ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON??

Everytime we jumped in huge conclusion but the following episode had blown us away... give it a bit of time... the track has just started... much more to unfold... why are we all judging it too soon...

I see people bashing Khushi... she is Khushi guys... even when she caught Shyam as Anjali's husband... his act of Anjali being dominant had made her melt and at least made her think if Shyam was corrent...

Khushi has always been naive and innocent... she doesn't know this political and double standard type of people... Arnav too was harsh with Khushi... but he changed... so it is not wrong for Khushi to think Shyam changed... 

Give it a break guys and stop complaining... Now Arnav needs the support and Khushi is there to be his pillar... this is their strength of love today... no more childish swami drama though it was sooo lovely those days... but the serial is maturing...

its no more about the 18-20 yr old Khushi trying to make Arnav jealous and all that... it is how two people had been each other's strength trying to protect their love ones...

Bang on!!! I absolutely agree with you and today's episode was pretty intense..just wish every time when people say that they have no proof of shyam..why doesn't ASR tell everyone that shyam admitted to ASR that he doesn't love anjali and wants to remove her from his way..those were his words..he should just tell everyone..Thats proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Good you saw the episode ..it was awesome rightSmile

It really was..i was thinking initially that khushi will try and convince asr to bring shyam back but it wasn't like that atall..it was a good conversation between the two..but i really wish asr will tell everyone how shyam admitted to him about him never loving anjali and how he wishes for her to be out of his life..the whole truth has to be told to everyone..whaddya think?

rockingcouple

Go to top