India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

EDIT :Today is the first day since the serial

suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
started that i'm not watching it..i have watched and rewatched EVERY episode at least 5 times..there were times when i slept early so that i can wake u early and watch the serial..i'm in the US so i watch it in the morning..I've always been positive on the forum even taking anjali's side at times BUT reading today's episode summary, i can't bring myself to watch it anymore...they've killed it for me..can't take it..even arnav & khushi's magic is gone CV's have made it like this that i honestly don't care anymore

I don't know what else to say except for thank you for giving us the best of the two of them and i'll cherish it...

EDIT:  I  ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who was i kidding..i can't miss an episode and i'm so glad i watched it..it was a well balanced episode with awesome dadi and arnav confrontation..loved khushi's part where she agrees with arnav also when nani says that "koi galatfehmi nahi hui hai subhadra"..even shyanjali part altho altho a little disgusted by shyam..

never again i'll pass my opinion without watching an episode...

Edited by suhanee_06 - 05 September 2012 at 9:46am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshagourdua_foreversisa06abBrooklynJLoveSexySobtipnarsgurtiliciousDreamcatchergkskkripa_khsami_qtPrasanna_dhanuheavenspiritshagun05hira2050preetiherePhoenixRadarTargaryen

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I advice rather then reading the summary and deciding just watch it..u will feel better..now actually the story is on line...how blindly a wife loves her husband..and going aganist her own brother who loved her more than anything...just watch it..you may end up liking alsoSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanee_06gunayaarswat.gipkkndfanforevaarpita20PhoenixRadar..SankiMedhz.....Tanu...Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Its your opinion and u r definitely justified whether to watch or not to watch

but for creepwa's secrets and everything that he did to come out
he has to come back toRM whether we like it or not
now anjali will get to know the truth and
arnav 's rift with anjali will begin
n somehow i feel he is going to be more protective towards khushi

advice:wait and watch its going to get more interesting

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_dropdua_foreversuhanee_06jyot_pujagunayaarArshi.Sugi.IPK

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Good episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanee_06Arshi.Sugi.IPK

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
U didn't even watch it and the negativity is already on you?? Well hats off for this attitude!
fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
it was good ...if u skipp shyamLI part ...i just saw arhi part and and arnav dadi confront thn it is awesome especially arnav-dadi part was fabulous

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanee_06subha_rath2004Arshi.Sugi.IPK

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
plzz watch it.. it is a good episode.. u gonna like it.. arnav was in asr mode 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanee_06subha_rath2004Arshi.Sugi.IPK

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Its a very common say...

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover...

Don't Judge IPKKND just over an episode...

This serial is totally unpredictable...

When Anjali lost her baby... it was a huuu haa in the forum that Arnav will blame Khushi for this.. but didn't you all witness how they were there for each other... how Arnav opened up his feelings to Khushi... how Khushi ensured him to be there for his sister as she needs him... so why judge this episode so negatively...

put urself in Anjali's shoe.. She has WORSHIP that snake for 3 good years... and one fine day someone no matter who... could be her chottee comes and tells her Shyam is a liar and bewafa... that too without proof... do you think you will believe is someone told you about your love one...

I don't deny the entire charm of IPKKND has changed but look at it closely...

When Arnav forcefully married Khushi... we desperately wanted him to realize he was wrong... everytime he hurt Khushi we kept complaining... today by keeping Shyam away he is trying to protect Khushi indirectly... but here we are still complaining... what do u ppl actually wan...?

Do u wan some chef cook epi here...? If u want to have romance all the way... then what is the meaning of ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON??

Everytime we jumped in huge conclusion but the following episode had blown us away... give it a bit of time... the track has just started... much more to unfold... why are we all judging it too soon...

I see people bashing Khushi... she is Khushi guys... even when she caught Shyam as Anjali's husband... his act of Anjali being dominant had made her melt and at least made her think if Shyam was corrent...

Khushi has always been naive and innocent... she doesn't know this political and double standard type of people... Arnav too was harsh with Khushi... but he changed... so it is not wrong for Khushi to think Shyam changed... 

Give it a break guys and stop complaining... Now Arnav needs the support and Khushi is there to be his pillar... this is their strength of love today... no more childish swami drama though it was sooo lovely those days... but the serial is maturing...

its no more about the 18-20 yr old Khushi trying to make Arnav jealous and all that... it is how two people had been each other's strength trying to protect their love ones...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverlexaxelsuhanee_06pnarsAquilinesubha_rath2004rockingcoupleArshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top