Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anji is as Obsessed with Shaym as he was with KKG (Page 2)

justforuse Senior Member
justforuse
justforuse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
anjali is very dependent on shyam. like ppl said above after a dark past she found somebody and has held onto him...it was a good thing that happened to her. she worshipped him i think because he 'saved' her from a broken marriage and hard times. Im sure love is there since they ar husband and wife.

im not entirely sure if its obsession. I dont think so. she still is with shyam because there was no proof against him saying he is a bad guy. She thinks everyone has a misunderstanding.

At this moment shyam is husband, her life, her savior. You know how he is...he always has that perfect world for anjali. dod he ever let her face problems? no.anjali is used to that...she needs that.

both kids are psychologically damaged...how could they not when their parents commited suicide?

arnav is sad but he overcame it, he accepted the worlds harsh reality and fought it. whereas anjali blocked the reality...and shyam helped her in it...

so yeh i personally dont think she is obsessed i think shes so dependent on him that she wont be able to function without him.

Im waiting for the truth to come out..i want to see a strong anjali.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
her obsession is driving me nuts im skipping all the DI stuff which meant all the episodes this week

atleast in Shyam's obsession we had some sensible drama & it was balanced episodes but now its chanting DI everywhere

good post ur trying to see sense in nonsense as always

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha_chMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Yes Anjali is totally obsessed with Shyam! I think she is SO insecure and dependant on him that she cant think beyond her pathetic need for him!

HE has continued to make her dependant on him, so that she continues to be his fool! I am fed up of watching a women continue to be the victim of a CRIMINAL like Shyam!

But there are pathetic and insecure females in this world who would rather BELEIVE impossible LIES than face the truth and loose their "Crutch" which is what this man is to Anjali!

The Di Di Di chanting is what is making this even MORE intolerable to watch! There was NO intense track for the leads after the kidnapping, just this INANE DI CRAP!

Personally fed up of it! I wish she would just take a STAND and say she will LEAVE with Shyam, not try to FORCE Shyam back into her brother's house!!! I also DONT buy that she accepts this is all a misunderstanding! Did PAYAL misunderstand that a man called Shyam lived in her aunt's house and got engaged to her sister under FALSE pretences??

Anjali is PLAIN CRAZY! She needs to be institutionalized! She is not just STUPID, she is a HAZARD to Arnav and the rest of her family!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 05 September 2012 at 10:17pm

swetha_chOmNaMaSteOm

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

I have realized one thing recently. Anjali does not love Shaym. No, she does not lust after Shaym. However, she is as obsessed with Shaym as he was Khushi.
Shaym's obsession with Khushi knew no bounds and he hurt Sashi, Anjali and the Raizada family because of it. Anjali's obsession with Shaym made her walk around with glass in her feet when she was feeling faint leading to her miscarriage. Anjali contributed to the miscarriage as well through her negligence towards the baby in her womb because her obsession with Shaym was too strong.
Now, instead of worrying about her health and her family, she is going to emotionally blackmail everyone to be with Shaym. How can a heart which thrives on love be able to use such a situation for blackmail. Nope, it can be mindless obsession only.

Its an obsession square!!

Anjali is obsessed with Shyam.. who is obsessed with Khushi... who is obsessed with Arnav... who is obsessed with his di.. so back to Anjali!!! Smile

OmNaMaSteOmspate22

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Anjali is obsessed with Shyam.. who is obsessed with Khushi... who is obsessed with Arnav... who is obsessed with his di.. so back to Anjali!!! Smile

Iss obsession ko kya naam doon ???

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by jules

Iss obsession ko kya naam doon ???

OCD -  Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top