India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG Speechless! (Page 7)

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Anjali was with Shyam for 3 years but failed to realize what kind of a creep he is... I have never seen a woman who is so dumb and blind in my whole life... If she loves her husband so much then why didn't she walk out with him... If she stayed for Arnav, then she needs to forget about shyam and move on with her life or she should have tried to find out the real reason behind everything... Her brother was kidnapped and nearly died but this woman didn't even ask about it once... she was too busy feeling sorry for herself...(sorry when it comes to Anjali i can't stop..lol..)... And that dadi is defending shyam as if he is her own son... Loved Arnav for telling her all those things..Shyam and Kushi staying in the same house is not good at all, but it may help poojali to realize what kind of a jerk shyam is..(Hopefully)... Thank u for the lovely post!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aTinkerbell5

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hmmm, first i thought, that after marriage arnav&khushi could stay at GH for some time. But arnav wont do that, leaving poojali wid creepwa...

So he asks payal to stay wid khushi 24/7 or perhaps NK... But at teh moment he doest go to work, so he can stay wid her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

whisperer Goldie
whisperer
whisperer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I agree.  
Is it just me who thinks they all forgot Arnav was kidnapped? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aTinkerbell5

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Monkey WinksMonkey Icon

Bye and have a nice party LOL gonna have dinner now LOL
I'm back to bug you again!
*phew* the party was awesome!
Did you like my dance moves?

Tinkerbell5

11714daughter Groupbie
11714daughter
11714daughter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Seriously people I am trying really hard at not having a go at Khushi, Anjali and Dadi - but since I am a positive person I will do my best to sound positve
First of all one thing I predicted correctly happened today - although it happened differently than expected. Arnav and the rest of the family realised that Shyam went to Ashram and bought Dadi back to the house to bring him and Anjali together. Well Dadi is one of the most irritating and me,myself & I kind of person who dared to ask Arnav for proof - even Nani was insulted by this statement. Hell I was bought upto to respect the elders no matter what but Dadi is really testing my patience and anger.

Another thing is that I dont like Khushi to be this naive when it comes to Shyam - cant she remember who he almost killed her and Arnav for money? Than why does she think losing a child will change him. God for the fact that Arnav hasnt been fooled and that Khushi listened to him and his judgement.

Now coming to Anjali - I have always support her and will continously do it. Anjali asking Arnav for her husband is like a betrayal towards Arnav but it was needed. Anjali really needs to see for herself how Shyam truly is and the only way to do that is by being with him 24/7. But by asking Arnav for her husband she has put Arnav and Khushi's relationship is serious danger - how can Khushi and Shyam stay in the same house? Well we will see that in the upcoming episodes how the CV's are going to handle this without losing our patience. But I have full faith in them and they will surprise us yet again.

As for tomorrow - I have a feeling that Anjali will pass out before Arnav can answer her question. That will probably give Arnav some time to think about the situation and who ever decides to bring Shyam back into the house. I still think it might be Anjali or Dadi and even Nani might do this for Anjali's sake. But who ever it is will surely feel the wrath of IF forum.

Hi Uktamil,

Loved reading your post. We hope that Anjali will pass out tomorrow.  Please do hang in there as there is something that they have up their sleeve, it seems likely, as they have done this to us in the past.

Please do check out our post titled "DANCING TO YOUR TUNE!!!", which we will be posting in the next number of hours.  Please do like and post reply to our post, as we do love to hear what you think.

Hugs and Kisses,

Arshi Advocates

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Monkey WinksMonkey Icon

Bye and have a nice party LOL gonna have dinner now LOL
I'm back to bug you again!
*phew* the party was awesome!
Did you like my dance moves?

Yeah back again - loved the party especially your party moves

Did you like mine
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 11714daughter

Seriously people I am trying really hard at not having a go at Khushi, Anjali and Dadi - but since I am a positive person I will do my best to sound positve
First of all one thing I predicted correctly happened today - although it happened differently than expected. Arnav and the rest of the family realised that Shyam went to Ashram and bought Dadi back to the house to bring him and Anjali together. Well Dadi is one of the most irritating and me,myself & I kind of person who dared to ask Arnav for proof - even Nani was insulted by this statement. Hell I was bought upto to respect the elders no matter what but Dadi is really testing my patience and anger.

Another thing is that I dont like Khushi to be this naive when it comes to Shyam - cant she remember who he almost killed her and Arnav for money? Than why does she think losing a child will change him. God for the fact that Arnav hasnt been fooled and that Khushi listened to him and his judgement.

Now coming to Anjali - I have always support her and will continously do it. Anjali asking Arnav for her husband is like a betrayal towards Arnav but it was needed. Anjali really needs to see for herself how Shyam truly is and the only way to do that is by being with him 24/7. But by asking Arnav for her husband she has put Arnav and Khushi's relationship is serious danger - how can Khushi and Shyam stay in the same house? Well we will see that in the upcoming episodes how the CV's are going to handle this without losing our patience. But I have full faith in them and they will surprise us yet again.

As for tomorrow - I have a feeling that Anjali will pass out before Arnav can answer her question. That will probably give Arnav some time to think about the situation and who ever decides to bring Shyam back into the house. I still think it might be Anjali or Dadi and even Nani might do this for Anjali's sake. But who ever it is will surely feel the wrath of IF forum.

Hi Uktamil,

Loved reading your post. We hope that Anjali will pass out tomorrow.  Please do hang in there as there is something that they have up their sleeve, it seems likely, as they have done this to us in the past.

Please do check out our post titled "DANCING TO YOUR TUNE!!!", which we will be posting in the next number of hours.  Please do like and post reply to our post, as we do love to hear what you think.

Hugs and Kisses,

Arshi Advocates

Thanks GirlsBig smile

I am hanging in there - have lots of patience and trust in the CV's Big smile
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged