Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anantanant

Do you really think Anjali needs to live with Shyam 24/7 to understand him? If so, you do surprise me.

Haven't they lived together long enough for her to trust him blindly? Has she ever opened her eyes that she will now?!

Only when Shyam opens his mouth and accepts all the things he has done, something might strike her (note, I said might - you never know with Anjali!).

This time around living with Shyam 24/7 will be different from other times. in the past Shyam never openly do anything and didnt have any reason to show his true colour. He liked the money and was okay with Anjali up until he meet Khushi. That's when the whole game plan changed and he wanted both Khushi and the money from Anjali. This time however Shyam knows that everyone in the Raizada house knows about him and dont trust him except Dadi and Anjali. His true nature will come out little by little when they all will ignore and taunt him. Just wait and see.
Edited by uktamil - 11 years ago
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES

will update later. not watched eps yet😃
OMG  shreya is angry today   OMG Split Personality?😛
😛😛 Edited by yashi_arnav - 11 years ago
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yashi_arnav

RES

will update later. not watched eps yet😃
OMG  shreya is angry today   OMG Split Personality?😛
😛😛

hehe I think I have been affected by Megha's split personality😆 

But no I am not angry just irritated and losing my patience with few characters😳
BornThisWay thumbnail

Originally posted by: uktamil

But no I am not angry just irritated and losing my patience with few characters😳

She has to tolerate me for the next 24*4😆
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Thank u for accepting the fact 😃
So moral of the story is everyone suffers from this disorder once in a life Time as long as they are on IPKKND Forum🤣
I know u r angry on my Pyari Dadi. From written updates it looks like I  m gng to get angry on ur khosssiii.😳
So be ready to bear my anger on khoosieee😈

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Yep join IF if you want to develop split personality😆

Yep you will get angry at Khushi but only for a bit because she is changing a bit and listens to reason these days - plus meri jaan Khushi is cutie pie

So YSR bring it on

Originally posted by: yashi_arnav

Thank u for accepting the fact 😃
So moral of the story is everyone suffers from this disorder once in a life Time as long as they are on IPKKND Forum🤣
I know u r angry on my Pyari Dadi. From written updates it looks like I  m gng to get angry on ur khosssiii.😳
So be ready to bear my anger on khoosieee😈

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornThisWay

She has to tolerate me for the next 24*4😆

Oh God forgot about you Megha - 24*4 with you as well - somebody save me
--Yashi-- thumbnail
😉😉. I will be back after an hour with my jumbo anger 😉😉
now time to leave for home😃
😉

Yep join IF if you want to develop split personality😆

Yep you will get angry at Khushi but only for a bit because she is changing a bit and listens to reason these days - plus meri jaan Khushi is cutie pie

So YSR bring it on

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornThisWay

I officially crown you as the Queen of Predictions, & as I'm the Queen of Emoticons, I dedicate this emoticon to you 

Well I'm really thankful that finally Arnav's brain cells are working, I was so happy when he questioned Dadi.

I was a bit angry on "YOUR" Khushi but later I calmed down as I'm sure she will not be the one to bring back Shyam.

I'm not gonna talk about Dadi, she's just hopeless!

I absolutely agree with you, whoever brings back Shyam would feel the wrath of I.F.

Now lets see if my Queen's new prediction comes true or not.

P.S I couldn't watch the epi on time thanks to my Mum's Bengali soap addiction. She literally sprinkled salt on my wound as I was only able to watch Shyam-Anjali scenes & the rest I had to watch on YouTube!

Thank Megha for the crown

Hopefully I will be able to keep it after tomorrow's episode as well

Poor you only could watch Shyam and Anjali scenes and not Arnav and Khushi

How did your mum know what time Shyam and Anjali would be on - is she Shyam's spy
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav will agree for shyam...but marriage should happen infront of shyam...I want this...jal jal mar jaye wo...