India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG Speechless!

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Seriously people I am trying really hard at not having a go at Khushi, Anjali and Dadi - but since I am a positive person I will do my best to sound positve
First of all one thing I predicted correctly happened today - although it happened differently than expected. Arnav and the rest of the family realised that Shyam went to Ashram and bought Dadi back to the house to bring him and Anjali together. Well Dadi is one of the most irritating and me,myself & I kind of person who dared to ask Arnav for proof - even Nani was insulted by this statement. Hell I was bought upto to respect the elders no matter what but Dadi is really testing my patience and anger.

Another thing is that I dont like Khushi to be this naive when it comes to Shyam - cant she remember who he almost killed her and Arnav for money? Than why does she think losing a child will change him. Thank God for the fact that Arnav hasnt been fooled and that Khushi listened to him and his judgement.

Now coming to Anjali - I have always support her and will continously do it. Anjali asking Arnav for her husband is like a betrayal towards Arnav but it was needed. Anjali really needs to see for herself how Shyam truly is and the only way to do that is by being with him 24/7. But by asking Arnav for her husband she has put Arnav and Khushi's relationship is serious danger - how can Khushi and Shyam stay in the same house? Well we will see that in the upcoming episodes how the CV's are going to handle this without losing our patience. But I have full faith in them and they will surprise us yet again.

As for tomorrow - I have a feeling that Anjali will pass out before Arnav can answer her question. That will probably give Arnav some time to think about the situation and who ever decides to bring Shyam back into the house. I still think it might be Anjali or Dadi and even Nani might do this for Anjali's sake. But who ever it is will surely feel the wrath of IF forum.

Edited by uktamil - 05 September 2012 at 9:17am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Rain_dropsrisupbudzVultureTalonMistumyasminraizadaenakat21011998honey_me1911714daughtertwinklegirlkrisha06BrooklynJdrushyaraamNeelulilbirdierobbieREEadk123hssakwreianaurmimala-Reva-ruby20joa123AmmyRidz4EverCrazyAbtTV18choti1craziefanbabli0204sami99Moon_lightmz.brarArshi143Meena1428anumunu578LIONHEARTrobin999fatim28cupdsharayusarshi2gethrakanksha_aipkknd2o12Tamannauspriyankaamishty_angelFBANUwhispererN33MAAnnieARSPrasanna_dhanusun2011vidya.sanjayshaffasami_qtshonu2DEE2803lazylad8-FauZiSwap-Arhi-Rimsha-sizzlesAsmi2013shilparoxxsamin6nancy1996soni.btanurockssama50-Viji-arshiar8ArnavKhushijodiTheSmurfsjessjazzJammy-ipkkndfanforevafairy_stardustdieforasrvandana1965.GrangerMalfoy.musicfan5Skiranlolly143--Yashi--Raadhiyaaa1yyy2krish3srijaaa127rutu83-SI-deeps_92RahmamaypranayMini17..Amina..BearNaNaThanuAdityaaish.LyssaPieBerryBlush07HifahArshisarunrocks...Tanu...polly_mkBornThisWayArshi.Sugi.IPKanitamalik

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I officially crown you as the Queen of Predictions, & as I'm the Queen of Emoticons, I dedicate this emoticon to you 

Well I'm really thankful that finally Arnav's brain cells are working, I was so happy when he questioned Dadi.Monkey Wink Yoyo

I was a bit angry on "YOUR" Khushi but later I calmed down as I'm sure she will not be the one to bring back Shyam.Monkey Winks

I'm not gonna talk about Dadi, she's just hopeless!Monkey Icon

I absolutely agree with you, whoever brings back Shyam would feel the wrath of I.F.Monkey Emoticons Cici

Now lets see if my Queen's new prediction comes true or not.Monkey Icons

P.S I couldn't watch the epi on time thanks to my Mum's Bengali soap addiction. She literally sprinkled salt on my wound as I was only able to watch Shyam-Anjali scenes & the rest I had to watch on YouTube!Monkey Icon

Edited by BornThisWay - 05 September 2012 at 9:39am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklegirlpisces16sami_qtsun2011Tinkerbell5-Rimsha-sizzlesmayukattaborreglolly143GayuArnav

arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Prediction queen you are on a rampage i guess. yup and guess what i also tought it is his pyaari Di who will ask for shyam.. and yes khushi was being stupid.. but for once she agreed with Arnav .. thank god for that.. go ahead.. so anjali faints tomorrow? interesting tnxSmile .. lets wait n watch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Tinkerbell5borregAsmi2013

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
r

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i think aftr marriage arvan-khushi wil stay in seprate house!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinthi33sun2011Tinkerbell5-Sadiaa-

akanksha_a Senior Member
akanksha_a
akanksha_a

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
You are on a roll dear...keep it up Smile. Great post again...BTW what do you predict will cause the rift between ArHi as indicated by the spoilers??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Tinkerbell5

yaju Groupbie
yaju
yaju

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
This   is  what  cvs  are  planning  .Making  Khushi  loose  her  brains  so  that  Shyam  can  further  blackmail  her  once  he  enters  RM   

I  think  that  is  how  his  truth  will  come  out    But  i  m  not  very   sure  the  whole  track  is  a cocktail.

Thanks  for   the  nice  OMG   post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_asun2011Tinkerbell5

chinthi33 Senior Member
chinthi33
chinthi33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

i think aftr marriage arvan-khushi wil stay in seprate house!

would love dat, bt dat won't happen with all d drama goin on

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5CyberpsychoooBearNaNa

Go to top