Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - Sep 5th, 2012 (Page 5)

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal270

The naive Khushi:

A woman as sharp as herself should not fall again into the jhaansa of Shyaam Manohar jha! I understand she is naive, she is pure at heart, she is like this..all this I agree to!
But how can someone be even remotely sympathetic to a man who cheated you, made your life miserable, tried to kill you,and more importantly tried to kill your husband, your soul mate? She feels for Anjali, which she should!
But she suspects that Shyaam can be a better man, can actually be changed because of this tragedy, then she comes across more foolish rather than naive..and Khushi is NOT foolish CVs..She is the one who first found out abt Shyaam's treachery, who found out abt Arnav's kidnppaing and followed it to the end!!
and thats the reason I find it difficult to swallow that even though temporarily, but she did believe all the drama that happened in the hospital! Its not about her asking Arnav to let Shyaam meet di once, but her thoughts over how he could be a changed man..or even that there is a possibility of him changing!!This is what completely amazed me..and not in a good way...LOL

Atleast I am happy that she didnt push it much , just agreed that if Arnav feels this is right, it would be right!!

Love, Sumi

Sumi,
well said! i relate to the frustration towards dadi... what irritates me the most is the way she grates her words when she speaks to arnav, including his name! For crying out loud, she barely knows him, so why assume the worst of him? Whatever happened to reasoning? Honestly, how the ashram vasis put up with her for 14 years, is beyond me! I bow to them...
You have done a pretty good job of ripping her apart, will not add to it, just want you to know, am with you on this!

Arnav, our dear Arnav, wonderful character, for all his faults, he is turning out to be one fantastic human being... The best part today? Definitely telling Dadi off!! 
Barun, you were simply awesome today, a fantastic performance!

and thats the reason I find it difficult to swallow that even though temporarily, but she did believe all the drama that happened in the hospital! Its not about her asking Arnav to let Shyaam meet di once, but her thoughts over how he could be a changed man..or even that there is a possibility of him changing!!
Kushi, naive? no, not as far as shyam is concerned, simply because it doesn't seem real. Even an extremely naive person will not instantly believe when they have been through such manipulation and scheming. There had to be a hint of mistrust, disbelief, NOT a 'oh you poor thing'. it came across as downright stupid to me. I believe the CVs are at fault here. They seem to take pleasure in butchering her character every once in a while... 
As you rightly said, this has nothing to do with Kushi's innocent character or her big heart. There has to be some learning on her part from all that has happened in the past. She needs to grow as a person, she has to let her mind grow to accept that it takes all kinds to make the world, that there is evilness in the world, that pretending there is only good around will not make the evil go away, that it is better to be cautious than sorry... well, you get the flow of my thoughts here...
After all, her blind belief and hope is what has led to this (to a certain extent) today... it was her blind belief that led to ASR getting kidnapped, and almost killed, it led her to losing all proof against shyam, it led to having her humiliated in front of the family, it led to having the one man who makes her skin crawl, walking in and out of her room... so how could she have not learnt from all this?  How can she consider, even for a moment, to give him the benefit of doubt, and not have her antenna go up on the impending danger that might come with him? Cvs, please give us a kushi with dimaag... it won't make her any less appealing! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal270redwine1

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Superb analysis.

Coming to Dadi I always felt that Dadi has some kind of grudge against Arnav, she is always rude to him.I think she holds Arnavs mom responsible for her sons death and she wants Arnav also to believe that and Arnav always supported his mother.

I think that is the reason why both Dadi and Potha fight.I dont think Dadi came to rescue Anjali but she got a chance to prove that she was correct 14 years back and she is correct right now and that is the reason she is fighting with Arnav and I think Arnav understood this.

paayaalredwine1

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I loved today's episodes.. It was dialogues dialogues and dialogues...ipk becomes difficult to interpret when they have characters thinking...

Today everything was on your face...

So new khoon Bhari taang..is being manipulated to go on a hunger strike ... And stop eating medicine to bring back creepy...Dead

How manipulative KBT..so u know this trick works... U have tried it before...

I say Mamiji is thousand times better at heart than  new KBT at least she is on your face...and times of stress..rallies up...
Meanwhile repaired KBT has disappeared not in sasural not in maayka.

And khushiji stop seeing good in everybody... Stop thinking woman ...just support your man... U r doing a good job at that" keep glasses of water away from him..

Arnie seems like u are against a horde of mad women... Would be good if u distract di with som e of your male colleagues..

Some other charmer who flirts with her...keeps her entertained somebody who does not call her Di..

Edited by msin - 05 September 2012 at 5:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalredwine1BeautyForAshesIllGetOverIpk

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Mahamluvsght]

BUT OH BUT OUR INNOCENT  AND SILLY KHUSHI MAKES A BLOOPER SHE TAKES SNAKE SIDE JUST BECAUSE SHE THINKS HE LOST HIS CHILD ( KHUSHI PLZZZ BETA WE BEG OF U DONT DO THIS ! ARNAV WILL EAT Y RAW AND KEEP U IN HISTUMMY SO THT HE HAS U WITH HIM ALWAYS AND U WILLBE AWAY FROM SNAKE'S EYES )
 ARNAV GETS PISSED AND ARGUES WITH KHUSHI BUT YES THIS WASN'T A FIGHT HE DOSN'T YELL AT HER DOSNT MISUNDERSTAND HER BUT TRIES TO EXPLAIN HIS KINTWIT WIFE TO GROW UP AND SMELL COFFEE , WORLD ISN'T THIS INNOCENT LIKE U BELEIVE !KHUSHI GIVES IN TO HIS ARGUMENT. 

[QUOTE]

Maham,
a wonderful and insightful post, dear. I have to confess, your posts always makes me grin... you are so madly in love with ASR, that it outshines your posts every single time!! And, rightly so, what a wonderful character he is...
I second you on what you wrote about Kushi. This is not about her staying true to her character or having a big heart. Its about growing up and getting smart. Its about allowing life's experiences and incidents to make you sharper, stronger and letting the intellect take charge to be able to make the right decisions, That she went with ASR's decision, to me, is secondary. She should not have suggested it in the first place. Shyam is not an ordinary human being who errs once in a while. He manipulates, he is a schemer, a liar and considers murder at the drop of a hat, without pausing to blink. He is a dangerous man on the loose. And, if anyone is more aware of this, it is Kushi. What is the need for such a man to see or meet Anjali? Would any of us allow it towards a family member? Definitely NOT!! Which is why i believe it was stupid to have Kushi suggest something like this. wrong timing, we didn't need a naive Kushi here. 

redwine1BeautyForAshes

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Ruby,
NOW PAUSE HERE PLEASE ..  once again i was totally confused today .. with the expressions of dadi .. so i bring this one to you my dear reader .. 
what i saw in dadi's look .. was a complete nonchalant look .. when she spoke of Arnav's mom suicide .. or a probable suicide from Anjali .. a woman .. a mother . a grandmom .. even in her wildest dream would not speak like this about her own kin .. please pay attention to her face .. it was almost like she was goading him .. there were no real feelings for the grandkids .. it was more of a EGO battle for the old lady .. 
Now maybe i am overanalysing once again .. so would love ur feedback & pls put me out of my misery .. was the above interpretation right ? am i overanalysing .. or did swati chitnis .. completely .. not understand the brief ... ?

Here is my rambling thoughts about Dadi

Dadi has come to shantivan with the mission of correcting the wrong. 
She went to Aashram 14 yrs ago, because she was a FAILURE in keeping her family safe. She is ever since living with that guilt and of course the shattered ego. When Shyam went to her and begged her for his wife and his rightful place by his wife she saw a way to correct her past mistake. Also to regain the self repect and to rebuilt the shattered ego. I think she just like Arnav believes can set everything right and is very much prejudiced.
I have a feeling that the current situation has a strong resemblance to the past. She may be feeling that she was not stern enough in the past with her Son and hence parivar bikkar gaya. So this time around she is not willing to take any risk. She has to some how convince Arnav that bringing shyam back is the best thing for Anjali. She has promised shyam this already. How can she fail yet again! So she is using all her weapons to win over Arnav's resistance. She is not playing fair. Did we notice how happy she was when Anjali demanded for shyam? Everbody else was surprised.. Dadi was like "i told you so."  That is DADI. a person who has to win always. Who has to be applauded all the time and followed to the T all the time. A person like this cannot truely love anyone. Their love is conditional.  Right now she is all supporting Anjali. I wonder if Anjali starts to doubt shyam will dadi then support Anjali? I would say no... 
So yes Ruby your are right on the mark with your analysis. But again this is my opion based  on the past few episode. 

I see lot of Dadi in Arnav. But in a reformed way. But again, let us c how he will deals with Garima ( if she indeed is the other women). Will he giver her a benefit of doubt?  Will he be as oppionated as dadi is today? 

Ok i will stopping ranting now. I was so irritated with dadi today, i had to vent out... Who needs enemies when u have dadies like this! 

All said and done I am very happy with the way the current track is shaping up. ASR in full form , that is what I am anticipating in the coming episodes. How he is going to keep his di happy as well as protect her from evil shyam...Hope the cv will not show him breaking down...

Till tomorrow
Radha

GirlOfFireredwine1

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
 ARNAV GETS PISSED AND ARGUES WITH KHUSHI BUT YES THIS WASN'T A FIGHT HE DOSN'T YELL AT HER DOSNT MISUNDERSTAND HER BUT TRIES TO EXPLAIN HIS KINTWIT WIFE TO GROW UP AND SMELL COFFEE , WORLD ISN'T THIS INNOCENT LIKE U BELEIVE !KHUSHI GIVES IN TO HIS ARGUMENT.

Well said Maham. At the end of his conversation , the way he said "ok?" , touched me a lot... He needed her to be with him and support his decision.. Her opinion matters unlike dadi's ... 

I  am not sure why kushi felt that  arnav should let shyam meet anjali once. Espescially after Arnav says , he hates shyam a lot and can't stand him...may be it will become clear in the coming episodes...

Edited.

After reading Ruby's post again, and watching the episode yet again, 
Kushi, asking Arnav to give a chance to shyam seem to point to the future track.
Now that Anjali has expressed her desire to bring back shyam , arnav has to somehow comply. 
Knowning kushi's take on the matter helps him to take a decision without feeling that he is being unjust to his wife. Will make it easier on him i guess :-) ...

Edited by Arulradha - 05 September 2012 at 8:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumaripaayaalredwine1

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
NOW PAUSE HERE PLEASE ..  once again i was totally confused today .. with the expressions of dadi .. so i bring this one to you my dear reader .. 
what i saw in dadi's look .. was a complete nonchalant look .. when she spoke of Arnav's mom suicide .. or a probable suicide from Anjali .. a woman .. a mother . a grandmom .. even in her wildest dream would not speak like this about her own kin .. please pay attention to her face .. it was almost like she was goading him .. there were no real feelings for the grandkids .. it was more of a EGO battle for the old lady .. 

Ruby,
I forgot to mention this in my write-up, but this is exactly what I felt. It is more an ego issue for her than love. She was just trying to make a point to get Shyam back, as that seems to be her sole motto in life. That's the reason she irritated me so much today. 

kushikumaripaayaalGirlOfFireredwine1

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Saru - you totally cracked me up. kya likhti ho yaarClapClap

kushikumaripaayaalThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

Go to top