Hug

Thanks dear. Just finished reading your post. awesomeClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Finally we are getting somewhere... Only Anjali could bring Shyam back , I have been counting moments/episodes until Shyam and Anjali figures that out and Anjali emotionally blackmails Arnav to get Shyam back. Anjali has been wavering between her brother and her husband not knowing who to trust. She knows her brother will never hurt her or wreck her marraige on purpose, he is normally right so he has to be right. On the other hand she trusts her husband and loves him and while there are big holes in his version of story but there are no proofs to accuse him.

Her guilt at losing her child, depression and Shyam leading her on with honeyed caring words not to mention Dadi's unrelenting support has finally pushed her over the edge. She has made the demand, I expected her to make eons ago. I can completely understand why she trusts Shyam at this point. In entire animal kingdom, there are very few animals who are ready to sacrifice thier child, most notable is ofcourse snake. It is probably incomprehensible to Raizada family that Shyam could be evil enough to kill his unborn baby.

Shyam is master at acting and manipulation, he gives me creeps the way he spouts evil monologue one second and is weeping over the loss of his kid next. On a lighter note, I think Shyam missed his calling. He would have done so much better in Bollywood or Tellywood. Law is really not his thing. That way he would have had tons to fan adulation pandering to his ego, boatloads of money so that he would not need Raizada riches and ofcourse multiple beautiful women around him to satisfy his lust. All problems would be solved.

Arnav is truly caught in web of circumstances and he is helpless. Things are bound to get worse from here on. He is being forced to invite a murderer and two timer in his home and leave his family vunerable to him. He is half married and that makes his wife vunerable and stigmatized. Dadi is beyond reasoning and  he is unable to stem the discord she is spreading. While the rest of the family stands by him for now but the moment Garima's truth comes out , they might question his decisions too. He will be forced to choose between his family's trust and his wife. If he chooses his wife , his family will be even more vunerable : If he chooses his family, he will choose a lonely existance forever. But more than that he will never be able to forgive himself for being unable to protect two women in life who meant most to him. Incidently, Aakash will be in same boat as him too.

I find it ironic that while the accident 14 years ago has painted Arnav's view and is one of reasons why he abhors Shyam so much and is overprotective of Anjali, the same accident might have painted Anjali and Dadi's view (assuming that they consider Arnav's dad innocent  blame the other lady completely for the fiasco) and made them more forgiving towards Shyam.

I have an odd feeling the truth is not so simple. I have a feeling that Arnav's dad fell in love with Garima but was forced to marry Ratna. Dadi probably took a promise from her or payed her off under some pretext to keep away from her son's life. While he reconciled with his fate, he could never forget Garima who vanished suddenly from his life without any explanation. They both moved on with thier lives. Garima probably met him in Anjali's wedding  and Ratna heard part of the conversation that was them catching up on past and misunderstood. I still fail to understand what made Ratna decide to commiting suicide on her daugher's wedding. Garima's mistake was to meet Arnav's dad again.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepspsharmilacrazyaddictionkushikumaripaayaalGirlOfFireredwine1BeautyForAshesIllGetOverIpk

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
GEET :brilliant take , as usual  completely enjoyed reading the postClap
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hm2630annieKcrazyaddictionkushikumaripaayaalGirlOfFireJammy-redwine1Lizzy2012coolgal270

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chowna

I'm happy its Pujali who asked

Look at the plus point Khushi and Arnav had a conversation thought they were poles apart in that
but finally khushi said if u think u r right then that fine so atleast both but theire respective opinions in front of each other and talked though in anger but atleast he made it clear he doesnt trust

Though i feel Khushi character was ruined but then look at it she always has a heart with  she thinks first she saw on face value yesterday Shyam and made a decission .  That the cvs have stayed true to ehr character . Though we saw growth she also needs to learn more she has not learnt her lesson yet completly.

Anjali u manipulate u r brother hope one day u realise what u yourself asked for ( How to Dig your own grave and lie and manipulate the productiona house and brother By Anjali Jah )

im happy it was anjali who with dadi told him to get Shyam back Khusi also did but the she supported Arnav's decission unless CVs ruine it tommorrow

Khushi did not ask Arnav to bring Shayam back, but to let him visit Anjali once. i dont think Khushi would want Shayam there all the time for Arnav sake, she knows shayam reminds him of what happened to his parents and it is still painfull for him. she only made and effort for Anjali's sake

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everspsharmilacrazyaddictionredwine1

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sumi- you wrote after a long time, enjoyed reading your take on the episode! :) you practically wrote what I was feeling at the moment!

Maha,bidz, Fazila- great job penning down your thoughts so beautifully! Loved reading it!!

Bella- The few responses that you put in your audience poll reminds me why I don't want to visit main forum anymore! Thank you - I get the gist for what's happening out there!! Loved the pics! Much appreciated!!

Geet( I hope I can call you that)- loved your take on the creep!! Beautifully written!!

Waiting for others to update!! ;-)

Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFirebidzredwine1coolgal270BeautyForAshesIllGetOverIpk

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Love the analysis by everyone on today's episode and I must say what an explosive episode it was.
Let's start with of course Snakewa oops Shyam
What a manipulative move. To get Anjali when she is most vulnerable just to get back into Shantivan was of a smart move. That smirk on his face said it all. To pry on all her insecurities was cruel. What a man but hat's off to Abhass for playing such a villian that we have all grown to hate so much.
Next Dadi. What is with the woman. To believe the words of a damad she has only recently met who can act very well in front of anyone to get what he wants and that as we all know is still Arnav's money and possibly still Khushi. She believed him over family and her friend. Why? I ask Why? oh Why? The family she had abandoned 14 years back and the person she has only recently met she believes. Her and Devyani look as though their friendship has gone back years prior and not even once to listen to her friend. Ok so saying do they have any proof which at the moment is a no but does she have any proof that Shyam is a nice guy or only his words are what have blinded her. Her turning and saying she knows what kind of trouble has come in this house but how the hell does she know anything.
One of these days this is gonna come bite her and Anjali right in their asses.
Khushi Khushi Khushi my dears how could you even think of asking Arnav to let Shyam see Anjali just once. This was the same man who came to your bua's house and said he was not married, got engaged to you, turned around and said his marriage to Anjali is not what he wanted, trying to woo you even though he knew you were married and he was about to become a father and last but not least kidnapped Arnav and threatened to kill him and almost left you to die. Hello! How many more chances does he need. Ok I admit this is so true to her character. The girl with the golden heart but still she needs to start to think a bit more logically that not everyone is good.
Arnav in today's episode was the spot on. The realisation that his dadi had met Shyam before was a shock to everyone. Him trying hard to control his temper today was evident but everytime it was only when khushi touched him showing she is there that he would calm down a little. Him saying that he can take care of his sister like he always has shows the brother in him still there for his sister as always. Him finally saying to his dadi that she left them, she hasn't been there for then for14 years was bang on and why doesn't she just go back just goes to show he really doesn't want her there.
The scene with him and Khushi showed there relationship growing stronger by the day. That both can voice their oponions but in this case Khushi does relent because she knows that Arnav maybe right.
OMG! The last scene now what is Arnav going to do is the question of the day.
The part about the proofs that they don't have well they do just no one seems to be looking yet. I mean the will under the cradle was it ever removed or not? How about when Arnav went to pay Anjali's bill for her credit card he saw the discrepancies shouldn't that be investigated? When Shyam was kicked out whatever happened to his laptop? Doesn't that still have the proof?
A lot of questions yet unanswered.
Anyhow enough of my rant but what an episode today's was.  
Everyone's posts were brilliant today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariGirlOfFireLizzy2012BeautyForAshes

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
[NOCOPY]
<---pause
guys this is late night radio DC...
a beautiful song 4 all u beautiful ppl!!!
love u all!! good night!!!
this is RJ SaaruLOL

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by saaruipk - 05 September 2012 at 5:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFire

Go to top