Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - Sep 5th, 2012 (Page 12)

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
WINEY :

what i loved :

there was no real feelings for her grandkids .. it was more of a EGO battles of the old lady !!!  ... BIG HUG Hug

... yippeee momentParty !!! out comes the venom ASR is BACK Clap... whatte a tilte to start... the words u used absolutely delecious :P !!! am loving it more !!! Embarrassed

UR QUESTION :

Now while i end this longish write up here .. i have a ques for u dear reader .. why was this scene shown to us ?? why did Khushi ask arnav to bring in Shyam to shantivan .. what is the significance if any of this scene .. ???
Do think about this .. this is part of the future track laying ...

MY ANSWER : 

when the past opens up... the day when Arnav comes to know garima's truth ... shyam who will be already in the RM with the Support of Dadi will corner khushi... how? he will make an announcement that he made a mistake n he regrets 4 it.. but khushi was with him thro'out n she is the master behind it all n stuff.. n bla bla ...Arnav will definitely not be on khushi's side is what i feel [ this depends on the velocity of garima's past]... thats the time he will connect the situation of y khushi wanted Shyaam back in shantivan whn his di lost her rajkhumari... MU starts - full fledge--full on high !!! :D ... what say dear ???

luv n Hug

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
MADHU:

what i loved :

Except when the surprise is a twist, that is, when the unexpected ending
is, in itself, the highlight of the story." Clap

There is disgust and anger in Arnav's face. Nani and Mami are aghast They all know exactly how much Shyam loves Anjali - not in the least. Clap

Everybody is suitably stunned at Dadi's duplicity.
We all knew that someone would ask for Shyam to be brought back. So this little bomb only needed someone to light the fuse. Unfortunately, it goes off under Arnav again. 
Two lines of dialogue for NK and what lines he got!
- Nannav is telling the truth.
- What happened in an hour that you look so much better? Geek Clap
As always, NK gently points the characters in the right direction.

luv n Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFire

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
SARU :

what i loved :

today i loved the pints to ponder more than the rants !!! Embarrassed

and the higlight of it all was ur Snakewa's music Star..lol LOL... superb darling dear!!! Clap

where is payalia ? am 100% sure thr is a secret genda behind this ---- cracked me up !!!

luv n Hug Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalIllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

WINEY :

what i loved :

there was no real feelings for her grandkids .. it was more of a EGO battles of the old lady !!!  ... BIG HUG Hug

... yippeee momentParty !!! out comes the venom ASR is BACK Clap... whatte a tilte to start... the words u used absolutely delecious :P !!! am loving it more !!! Embarrassed

UR QUESTION :

Now while i end this longish write up here .. i have a ques for u dear reader .. why was this scene shown to us ?? why did Khushi ask arnav to bring in Shyam to shantivan .. what is the significance if any of this scene .. ???

MY ANSWER : 

when the past opens up... the day when Arnav comes to know garima's truth ... shyam who will be already in the RM with the Support of Dadi will corner khushi... how? he will make an announcement that he made a mistake n he regrets 4 it.. but khushi was with him thro'out n she is the master behind it all n stuff.. n bla bla ...Arnav will definitely not be on khushi's side is what i feel [ this depends on the velocity of garima's past]... thats the time he will connect the situation of y khushi wanted Shyaam back in shantivan whn his di lost her rajkhumari... MU starts - full fledge--full on high !!! :D ... what say dear ???

luv n Hug

omg nooo

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

SARU :

what i loved :

and the higlight of it all was ur Snakewa's music Star..lol LOL... superb darling dear!!! Clap

where is payalia ? am 100% sure thr is a secret genda behind this ---- cracked me up !!!

luv n Hug Hug
thanks rey but no rant today!!!!! wanted to explain anji's side.. she is sooo innocent na beychaariLOL

Edited by saaruipk - 06 September 2012 at 5:29am

paayaal

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
SUMI:

what i loved :

In her haste and illusion, she fails to see how smoothly her hubby has planted the "idea" in her mind!Clap
Not too direct but just enough to plant the seeds in her mind...And she catches on to that!Angry

"Arnav aapse jitna pyar karte hain ,humse usse kahin zyaada nafrat karte hain" -- wao! Kya observation hai creepwa maharaj!! Clap

I am fuming mad at Dadi today! For her unrelenting support to shyaam, for her faltu ki zidd and ego to not listen to anyone else, for bringing up the past again and again in front of Arnav just to prove her point! AngryClap

No sympathies for her! Absolutely zeroAngry... The only thing I can appreciate is she admits meeting Shyaam in the aashram! That's it!! Clap

The Wisest Warrior, Arnav:Clap
His "enough" echoed my sentiments exactly!  Enough Dadi!!Enough!! ClapStarDancing
An absolute "Seeti bajao moment" when he tells her about where she was 14 years ago, Clap

Luv n Hug

coolgal270

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

SARU :

what i loved :

luv n Hug Hug
thanks rey nut no rant today!!!!! wanted to explain anji's side.. she is sooo innocent na beychaariLOL

no bichari  dear .. she is a dumbo !!! SELFISH DUMBO lol !!!!!LOL

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

WINEY :

what i loved :

UR QUESTION :

MY ANSWER : 

luv n Hug

NONO NO BEELA MERI JAAN DONT SAY LIKE THT , THINK POSITIVE  I CAN SEE ARNAV HOLDING AN AIR GUN   AND MAKING SHAYM DANCE TO MUMNNI BADNAAM HOWEE FOR HIS KHUSHI AND THEIR KID'S LIVE ENTERTAINMENT AS THIS YR DUE TO WORK LOAD HE COULDNT TAKE THEM TO DISNEY LAND 

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 06 September 2012 at 5:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionBeautyForAshes

Go to top