Director's Cut - Sep 5th, 2012 - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Ruby..

Well I have 2 questions for you...Well they are actually your questions but I could not find the answers

1. Why is that CVs keep reminding the audience about the rasams they completed..

2. Why did Khushi bring up Shyam meeting Anjali (Question on this DC)

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Chum lene de  nazuk gaalon ko 
kuch aur nahi .. bas pyaar hai yeh

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by redwine1

[/QUOTE]

Saru iske liya one song only ...

Teri meri meri teri 
prem kahani hai mushkil
do lafzon mein 
bayan na ho paye .. 

[/QUOTE]

Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by saaruipk

Have yet to recover from the intensity of this precap…Estimated time: Entire weekendSymptoms: Dehydration due to hotness, weakness in the knees, dizzinessCure: Yet to be discovered   Who else is going through something similar?icanhearyouhamesha:

hayeee. subah subah dil khush kar diya😃
Originally posted by PriyaR-jeesa

Hi Ruby..

Well I have 2 questions for you...Well they are actually your questions but I could not find the answers

1. Why is that CVs keep reminding the audience about the rasams they completed..

2. Why did Khushi bring up Shyam meeting Anjali (Question on this DC)

hahahh Priya .. 

the answer to ques 2 is for u .. to ponder on .. when the time will come i will want to reference this post .. so hence i made it a point for u guys to keep this in ur minds ..

the answer to ques 1 .. will probably be clear to all .. by the end of this track .. which shud be soon .. since the new track is getting laid in the episodes .. so our answers will be out .. 

when i ask a ques .. its a thot to ponder on .. since i dont predict its my way to hint on the future track .. another spoiler if u please to decode .. ðŸ˜‰