Director's Cut - Sep 5th, 2012 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
I loved today's episodes.. It was dialogues dialogues and dialogues...ipk becomes difficult to interpret when they have characters thinking...

Today everything was on your face...

So new khoon Bhari taang..is being manipulated to go on a hunger strike ... And stop eating medicine to bring back creepy...🀒

How manipulative KBT..so u know this trick works... U have tried it before...

I say Mamiji is thousand times better at heart than  new KBT at least she is on your face...and times of stress..rallies up...
Meanwhile repaired KBT has disappeared not in sasural not in maayka.

And khushiji stop seeing good in everybody... Stop thinking woman ...just support your man... U r doing a good job at that" keep glasses of water away from him..

Arnie seems like u are against a horde of mad women... Would be good if u distract di with som e of your male colleagues..

Some other charmer who flirts with her...keeps her entertained somebody who does not call her Di..

Edited by msin - 11 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Ruby,
NOW PAUSE HERE PLEASE ..  once again i was totally confused today .. with the expressions of dadi .. so i bring this one to you my dear reader .. 
what i saw in dadi's look .. was a complete nonchalant look .. when she spoke of Arnav's mom suicide .. or a probable suicide from Anjali .. a woman .. a mother . a grandmom .. even in her wildest dream would not speak like this about her own kin .. please pay attention to her face .. it was almost like she was goading him .. there were no real feelings for the grandkids .. it was more of a EGO battle for the old lady .. 
Now maybe i am overanalysing once again .. so would love ur feedback & pls put me out of my misery .. was the above interpretation right ? am i overanalysing .. or did swati chitnis .. completely .. not understand the brief ... ?

Here is my rambling thoughts about Dadi

Dadi has come to shantivan with the mission of correcting the wrong. 
She went to Aashram 14 yrs ago, because she was a FAILURE in keeping her family safe. She is ever since living with that guilt and of course the shattered ego. When Shyam went to her and begged her for his wife and his rightful place by his wife she saw a way to correct her past mistake. Also to regain the self repect and to rebuilt the shattered ego. I think she just like Arnav believes can set everything right and is very much prejudiced.
I have a feeling that the current situation has a strong resemblance to the past. She may be feeling that she was not stern enough in the past with her Son and hence parivar bikkar gaya. So this time around she is not willing to take any risk. She has to some how convince Arnav that bringing shyam back is the best thing for Anjali. She has promised shyam this already. How can she fail yet again! So she is using all her weapons to win over Arnav's resistance. She is not playing fair. Did we notice how happy she was when Anjali demanded for shyam? Everbody else was surprised.. Dadi was like "i told you so."  That is DADI. a person who has to win always. Who has to be applauded all the time and followed to the T all the time. A person like this cannot truely love anyone. Their love is conditional.  Right now she is all supporting Anjali. I wonder if Anjali starts to doubt shyam will dadi then support Anjali? I would say no... 
So yes Ruby your are right on the mark with your analysis. But again this is my opion based  on the past few episode. 

I see lot of Dadi in Arnav. But in a reformed way. But again, let us c how he will deals with Garima ( if she indeed is the other women). Will he giver her a benefit of doubt?  Will he be as oppionated as dadi is today? 

Ok i will stopping ranting now. I was so irritated with dadi today, i had to vent out... Who needs enemies when u have dadies like this! 

All said and done I am very happy with the way the current track is shaping up. ASR in full form , that is what I am anticipating in the coming episodes. How he is going to keep his di happy as well as protect her from evil shyam...Hope the cv will not show him breaking down...

Till tomorrow
Radha

ARNAV GETS PISSED AND ARGUES WITH KHUSHI BUT YES THIS WASN'T A FIGHT HE DOSN'T YELL AT HER DOSNT MISUNDERSTAND HER BUT TRIES TO EXPLAIN HIS KINTWIT WIFE TO GROW UP AND SMELL COFFEE , WORLD ISN'T THIS INNOCENT LIKE U BELEIVE !KHUSHI GIVES IN TO HIS ARGUMENT.

Well said Maham. At the end of his conversation , the way he said "ok?" , touched me a lot... He needed her to be with him and support his decision.. Her opinion matters unlike dadi's ... 

I  am not sure why kushi felt that  arnav should let shyam meet anjali once. Espescially after Arnav says , he hates shyam a lot and can't stand him...may be it will become clear in the coming episodes...

Edited.

After reading Ruby's post again, and watching the episode yet again, 
Kushi, asking Arnav to give a chance to shyam seem to point to the future track.
Now that Anjali has expressed her desire to bring back shyam , arnav has to somehow comply. 
Knowning kushi's take on the matter helps him to take a decision without feeling that he is being unjust to his wife. Will make it easier on him i guess :-) ...
Edited by Arulradha - 11 years ago
NOW PAUSE HERE PLEASE ..  once again i was totally confused today .. with the expressions of dadi .. so i bring this one to you my dear reader .. 
what i saw in dadi's look .. was a complete nonchalant look .. when she spoke of Arnav's mom suicide .. or a probable suicide from Anjali .. a woman .. a mother . a grandmom .. even in her wildest dream would not speak like this about her own kin .. please pay attention to her face .. it was almost like she was goading him .. there were no real feelings for the grandkids .. it was more of a EGO battle for the old lady .. 

Ruby,
I forgot to mention this in my write-up, but this is exactly what I felt. It is more an ego issue for her than love. She was just trying to make a point to get Shyam back, as that seems to be her sole motto in life. That's the reason she irritated me so much today. 
Saru - you totally cracked me up. kya likhti ho yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘
ok guys
sorry for the renting; i'm reading each article and posting 
my comments as follows:
@saru bang on - i agree with the questions; i was shouting the whole time that arnav shd see shyam at poolside
@redwine yes for dadi it is a case of ego fight bc she has to bring shyam back at all cost and stamp her authority over arnav's decisions. did u see his expression when she said 'musibat' to khushi. i hope he understands why dadi has been against khushi all this time
My thoughts:

CVs apparently have decided to use my yogurt cup brain to dip their aloo paratha...

Khushi - She took a page from Anjali's book and realized Dumb people gets the dough in this family. So she decided to sell her brain at the ebay.  

Bimbo is in the season...
Then why use brain for no reason?

What Khushi said: Arnavji, may be losing the child has changed Shyamji.

What I heard next: Now he won't just go after murdering you for property, he will murder the entire family instead.

Then Khushi said: We should give him a second chance...

Me: Why not? After all he should keep trying until he succeeds...

She gets the Dumbali award today.

Arnav - Smarty pants Arnav read my comments yesterday on Fuzzy's post and delivered the dialogues in proper place. He gets a Gold star... β­οΈ

Khushi: Bring Shyamji back for Di.

What Arnav said: You believed him?

What I heard next: Khushi also inhaled RM's dumbo-maker air? I gotta book my suite in mental asylum considering now I have two bimbos to take care of... 

Anjali - She swallowed Shyam's lies again. Shyam fed her digestive pills.

CVs - My dear CVs. You wrote the utterly nonsensical plan of miscarriage. We swallowed that. But today you took the cake.

Anjali gets discharged from the hospital but the Doctor does not mention the giant glass pieces embedded on both of her foot at all as if having glass pieces in both feet are common condition among pregnant woman.

She comes to Arnav's room after she had a secret tryst with Shyam who by the way, enters RM anytime from anywhere, she walks to Arnav's room without bleeding or stumbling. 

Tell me something CVs, have you ever had glass pieces stuck on your feet? 

Let me make it clear for you...

When you have normal feet and glass pieces embed in your feet, you balance on both legs hence the glass pieces gets embedded equally on both feet.

When you have a handicapped feet like Anjali and glass pieces embed in your feet, you balance on the good leg hence the glass pieces gets embedded more on the good feet thus tearing the muscles and tendons.

That will make you unable to walk until the wound is cleared, bandaged and healed.

You can't wear shoes at that time because the shoes will hurt the injured feet. And if you try to walk on naked feet, you will bleed all over as the good foot is more injured and won't be able to take most of your weight.

But look at Anjali - the miracle girl. Not only the doctor does not inform the family of the injury, but even ASR does not notice it when he lays Anjali down on her bed, after lifting her from the wheelchair. 

The very same day within a minute, Anjali gets up from the bed and walks to Chotey's room without any sign of pain or bleeding and demands her suhag (husband) back...

No bandage needed, no fast aid required. It's not only a miracle recovery, but it's a straight Divine Intervention... 

On a lighter note: 

NK - Di, what happened in one hour that you look so good?

Me - Visual orgasm by seeing her very own creepwa... It's the next best thing after the actual one...

Originally posted by Jameelah52

Sumi- you wrote after a long time, enjoyed reading your take on the episode! :) you practically wrote what I was feeling at the moment!

Maha,bidz, Fazila- great job penning down your thoughts so beautifully! Loved reading it!!

Bella- The few responses that you put in your audience poll reminds me why I don't want to visit main forum anymore! Thank you - I get the gist for what's happening out there!! Loved the pics! Much appreciated!!

Geet( I hope I can call you that)- loved your take on the creep!! Beautifully written!!

Waiting for others to update!! ;-)

πŸ‘

Thanks Jameela.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.