Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

"What we anticipate seldom occurs: but what we least expect generally happens."

Quotes used for the character discussions: by Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Chesterfield, and John Lubbock!!!

Shyam Manohar Jha:"An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult"... which is very true in the case of our ruthless villain of IPK!!! He is not that kind a person who could easily forgive nor forget...Be it an injury or an insult!!! I will try an give u one Perfect example ' take a look back when he had an a leg injury in the initial episodes ... he was hit by an auto rickshaw... there was absolutely no mistake with the driver as it was our shyamji who stood rite on centre of the road ...so many vehicles moving to n fro [he was deep in thoughts about dealing with our Khushi]... but what did our shyamji do? Pulled the driver out and started hitting him so bad for the pain he caused. If that was the case then, just imagine what worse thing he would plan for our ASR... who had slapped him not once but twice during the confrontation scene after the kidnapping!!! ... Now beating him black n blue [it was almost like a boxing match] in the hospital!!! To shyam this is gonna be his character assassination ...he is never gonna forget the INSULT/PAIN caused!!! He is definitely going to enter the RM with more evil plans that we cud ever imagine!!!  This man...Who could go to an extent of killing his own blood for revenge... will do more stinking dreadful deeds to win over his opponent!!! His motto "so little done, so much to do"... The drama Begins!!!  

Arnav Singh Raizada :"Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervor"... Yeah he is a state of breaking down into pieces ... he is tired of facing difficulties one after another... he is expressing himself/his past in front of his Love/life khushi. He is shattered as everything is totally taken away from him without mercy. He acts boldly when he sees the man who deceived their clan for LUST/MONEY!!! "Man is only great when he acts from passion". When she gave him the courage he readily accepts and acts with passion...takes a step forward to set things right ... to be a pillar of strength for his Di ... ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA IS MANLY [NOTE: this for the people who compared ASR to a woman... for crying n expressing himself in front of khushi!!! how cud some ppl??? heights of foolishness is say!!!]

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada: so many qualities to ponder upon!!! This woman is ultimate n one of a kind!!! She is ignorant ' "The first magic of love is our ignorance that it can ever end"!!! "What we see depends mainly on what we look for"... likewise she always looks forward for good things to happen... Simply believes that one day she will end up living a fairy tale!!! "I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best" is her motto!!! She "Never complains Never Explains"... she doesn't want anyone disturbed coz of her!!! She is strong enough to fight for her problems on her own with the all powerful Devi Maiyya on her side!!! "A consistent soul[KHUSHI] believes in destiny, a capricious [ARNAV] one in chance"... yeah... Arnav the capricious one ...is impulsive...takes decision without thinking thorough... has got entwined with Khushi by the sacred thread of the Almighty!!! .. Now it's the consistent souls' chance to lead the capricious one ... to the place destined 4 them!!!!

Subhatra Devi a.k.a Dadi: her favorite mantra "Damn your principles! I will Stick to my party. [Shyam-Anji-Dadi]"...she does not let any other principles come her way!!! Her supreme goal is to bring her Damadji back to the RM!!! .. She will never step back until the sheer purpose of her entry to RM is fulfilled!!!

MESSAGE FOR THE FANS:

"Silence is the mother of truth "' is the reason to why Arnav n Khushi kept all the sorrows/secrets to themselves!!!

"Something unpleasant is coming when men are anxious to tell the truth. "'we are seeing so many truths coming out one by one ... something that's really unpleasant is waiting for us as each of the character in IPK is ready to open up and tell their part of the story .. REMEMBER "Circumstances are beyond human control, but our conduct is in our own power"... It's necessary for the viewers to wait for the unpleasant ...rather than predict!!!... Let's stay together throughout!!!

FOR US TO REMEMBER:

The Characters here in IPK do not change but are only developed!!! It's just that our Opinions alter...

PICTURES:

AUDIENCE POLL:

Originally posted by: laddoo598

What are the writers trying to prove? That all women are dumb? And only the men are the smart ones, the ones who know how to manipulate and control these women? Shyamu is making AnJhali and Dadi dance to his tunes, and Khushi seems to have lost whatever few grey cells she has, and ASR is the only one who has some semblance of sense left. What a mockery of women, its clear that all  writers want to convey  is women are fools who wear their hearts on their sleeves and are prone to committing all sorts of dumb foolery.

Originally posted by: uktamil

Another thing is that I dont like Khushi to be this naive when it comes to Shyam - cant she remember who he almost killed her and Arnav for money? Than why does she think losing a child will change him. Thank God for the fact that Arnav hasnt been fooled and that Khushi listened to him and his judgement.who ever decides to bring Shyam back into the house. I still think it might be Anjali or Dadi and even Nani might do this for Anjali's sake. But who ever it is will surely feel the wrath of IF forum.

Originally posted by: mepobaa

Guys if u see nanji supported asr today in front of dadi and i really love it and i think she knows the true color of shyam unlike dadi whi just believes her damadji rather than pothaji..

Originally posted by: anannya_arshi

Asr to dadi: "Kya lene aiye hain aap ashram se...wahi rehna chahye thi na apko?" What a dialogueee!! Love u ASR!!u rockkk!

Originally posted by: eveline

It was high time..and finally out of the mists of uncertainity...I see the hero emerging...ASR...now the man starts living up to his name...One glance...just one glance between Dadi and Shyam...and that too when he was emotionally so unstable...and still he could figure out what was the equation between these two like minded home wreckers...one brief interaction..and he knew what was cooking..!! aaah...how long have we waited for this to kick in...what fun!!So looking forward to shyam returning to RM...and being defeated hands down by our one and only...ASR!!

Originally posted by: divvk

we know, shyam kept arnav's will paper in cradle and saw HP taking it today.. so, is that will paper gonna come as proof???I know this is the prediction, which has 0.00000000000000000000001% of it being shown.

Originally posted by: zobsheh

i think i would prefer mami and payal drama any day over this ...i mean mami taunts Payal and she cries...silent tears...and tries to put up with her

Originally posted by: fatim28

Fans WE have to be PATIENCE and we will enjoy the day KHUSHI will have JUSTICE because trust me the day is going to come

FINALLY SOMEONE FOUND "VOH AURAT"!!! CHECK LINK!!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3181363

DEAR DARLINGS I WILL ANALYSE THE COSTUMES ONCE ARNAV N KHUSHI GET RID OF THEIR MEHENDI CEREMONY CLOTHES!!! WILL BE BACK SOON!!! I PROMISE!!!

thank Y'all !!!!!

luv n 🤗
BellaPearl

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IS THR NYONE IN RM TO THINK WHY THE HELL THIS MISSCARAGE HAPPENED...??...
Hare rama hare krishna...'dekhna hai toh dekho'...coz i m happy readr of DC...thnk U...!!!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode Review Today:

Nice movement in story today; with Dadi revealing where she is coming from. You have to give it to Shyam for being such a master manipulator that he has fed such lies to Dadi. But seriously, I am questioning something fundamental here...how can Dadi believe Shyam against everyone else in the house? Reason - Anjali Shyam Jha. She is not a Raizada or a Malik anymore...no...she has crossed over and made her decision. She made that choice when she chose to ignore the child in her womb, not once but twice. A stubborn person is difficult to deal with yes; but an emotional stubborn person is an even more difficult battle..and Anjali has become just that...

I thought I would feel sorry for her plight, her condition and her emotional state, but after she pleaded with Arnav to get Shyam back; I felt like she was for a moment a 12 year old girl, just wanting her way.  She is now using everyone's love for her as a weapon of destruction, of herself for sure and her loved ones along the way. What will Arnav do? Seriously, does he even have a choice? How long can he take decisions for Anjali? How long can he choose for her? I don't think he can. But the bigger issue I have with the whole "Return of Shyam" is that how are all these people going to stay under the same roof - there can be no co-existence here. How will they even begin to start that journey?

Its so funny, that the 2 couples we have - Arnav and Khushi are in a symbiotic relationship drawing strength from each other; whereas Anjali and Shyam are in a parasitic one...where one is just draining the other. I didnt have an issue with Khushi going to Arnav asking him to consider letting Shyam meet Anjali once...I had an issue with the way it was enacted. Sanaya's tone of voice was more commanding than requesting...thats an issue I have with the director too...but they redeemed themselves towards the end, where she accepts Arnav's decision. It will not go down well with me, if Khushi bends Arnav into accepting Shyam...I would not mind it if Arnav buckles under Anjali's emotional torture...thats more believable.

I really like where they are taking us...please do focus back on our lovely couple though...their chemistry is the USP of the show...dont deprive us of that...and please get Khushi and Arnav's clothes changed ASAP.

Thanks for the PMs and comments on the post! Everyone's reviews are spectacular as always!

Edited by droopy_asleep - 11 years ago
sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for the directors :)
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mars80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
a filler with an end to look forward to :-) just bookmarking to read u all :-)
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

@BIDZ LOVELY 

Thanks dear!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
bella, darling awesome post ! yr descriptions to the characters are wondefuly a pleasure reading it ! thumbs Up👍🏼
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

And there comes the man the hero  the  knight in the shinning armour .ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA , The man of less words and actions the man   who speaks his mind  the man who is fighting all odds for justice  , peace and happiness for himself his love and his family  SPECIALLY HIS DI !

DADI  SPITS VENOM  AND TELLS NO ONE LOVE ANJALI MORE THEN SNAKE HE CRIED  INFRONT OF ME ! (REAAALLLY DADI ?) Y WERE U SEND TO ASHARM U SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN SOME MENTAL ASYLUM !OUCH ...

AND THT WAS THE POINT HAMAREY HERO KI BATI JAAL GAYI 😃, ARNAV SUDDENLY  REALISED THT DADI HAS NEVER MET SHAYM SO HOW DOES SHE KNO SO MUCH ABT HIM ?   KUDOS  TO BARUN HE LITERALLY CLEAN BOWLED EVERY ONE WITH THOSE EYE EXPRESSIONS !👏 HE QUESTIONS DADI AND  TELLS HER THT IT MEANS U HAVE MET SNAKE B4 ? AND DADI ACCEPTS  LEAVING EVERY ONE PISSED INCULDING NANI ..

AND SNAKE TRULY LIVE UP TO HIS NAME WE GAVE HIM "SSS NAKE " CUZ ONLY SNAKES AND MOUSE CAN CREEP IN FROM UNKNOWN GUTTERS OR HOLES LIKE HE DOES ! H E COMES IN AND TELLS NURSE TO GO AWAY ,DOES HIS CHEAP TALKS WITH THE EVER STUPID EVER SILLY ANJALI .

DOES ANY ONE ELSE MATTERS TO ANJALI MORE THEN SHAYM NO ? IF SHE HAS A CHOICE TO SAVE ARANV OR SNAKES LIFE SHE WILL EASILY THROW ARNAV INFRONT OF A TRUCK AND SAVE SNAKE ! KYA BEHN HAI 

MY HEAR T GOES OUT FOR ARNAV  HE HAS WORSHIPED  DI LIVED FOR HER AND THIS IS WHT HE GOT IN RETURN ! WONDER THE DAY HE GETS TOKNW ABT THE REALITY WHAT WILL HE DO ! HIS WHOLE LIFE WILL COME CRASHING DOWN 

ARNAV GETS PISSED AND ARGUES WITH KHUSHI BUT YES THIS WASN'T A FIGHT HE DOSN'T YELL AT HER DOSNT MISUNDERSTAND HER BUT TRIES TO EXPLAIN HIS KINTWIT WIFE TO GROW UP AND SMELL COFFEE , WORLD ISN'T THIS INNOCENT LIKE U BELEIVE !KHUSHI GIVES IN TO HIS ARGUMENT .

SHE DEMANDS SNAKE  LEAVING EVERY ONE SHOCKED BESIDES DADI ! ARNAV'S FACES CHANGES COLOUR  AND WE GET NO PRECAP !

super post dear maham .. specially these lines"AND SNAKE TRULY LIVE UP TO HIS NAME WE GAVE HIM "SSS NAKE " CUZ ONLY SNAKES AND MOUSE CAN CREEP IN FROM UNKNOWN GUTTERS OR HOLES LIKE HE DOES !😆     

and " Y WEREN'T U SEND TO ASHRAM U SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN SOME MENTAL ASYLUM !OUCH ..  rightly said 👏

loved it 😳
🤗

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 11 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

bella, darling awesome post ! yr descriptions to the characters are wondefuly a pleasure reading it ! thumbs Up👍🏼

thanks a ton darling !!! means much !!🤗