India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

I knew Pintu gonna be partner of ravi in Bussiness

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I knew it that Pintu gonna offer Partnership to ravi when he will come to know that ravi didn't found any partner . I am so happy Pintu offered Ravi partnership . loved how happily He did it . Pintu truly is some Farishta/Angel in form of human being who came to help and solve all problems of Krishna and her family Big smile .Love u Pintu . Heart

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 05 September 2012 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukluvsjkmfan_2taahir004

kinshukluvsj Goldie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Pinto first listened to what Ravi had to say , and Krishna's advice to Ravi then he interrupted by saying he will give the money he want to be Ravi's partner at hearing this Ravi becomes shock because this
 B-I-L is not just that but he has suddenly become a father figure he is always ready to put himself at the frontline for his inlaws .

Pinto has became the pillar of strenght for the Raj family , he not only cares about his wife but also her entire family

Saraswati should get Pinto to live with them

moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
That would be cool...if Pintu starts living with them...he will be a contrast to Nirmal...for sure...

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

That would be cool...if Pintu starts living with them...he will be a contrast to Nirmal...for sure...

But Di I don't think Either Pintu or Krishna will accept this Gharjamai thing . Pintu is a Self respected Guy , Eventhough he don't have any ego and can do anyhting for his beloved Wife but he have his self respect . I think Evenif Pintu aggrees to live there just for Krishna's family , krishna will not alllow it to happen as For herPintu's self respect is a biggest thing for her Else She never would have told NO to TTS money evenafter being his DIL

kmfan_2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index