Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

wanted to slap Khushi and the CVs both!AND THEN... (Page 6)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chowna

Thnk god someoen else agreed with my thoughts

i though i wills e bashing of Khushi more thant Pujali and Dadi

I'm happy its Pujali who asked

Look at the plus point Khushi and Arnav had a conversation thought they were poles apart in that
but finally khushi said if u think u r right then that fine so atleast both but theire respective opinions in front of each other and talked though in anger but atleast he made it clear he doesnt trust

Though i feel Khushi character was ruined but then look at it she always has a heart with  she thinks first she saw on face value yesterday Shyam and made a decission .  That the cvs have stayed true to ehr character . Though we saw growth she also needs to learn more she has not learnt her lesson yet completly.

Anjali u manipulate u r brother hope one day u realise what u yourself asked for ( How to Dig your own grave and lie and manipulate the productiona house and brother By Anjali Jah )

im happy it was anjali who with dadi told him to get Shyam back Khusi also did but the she supported Arnav's decission unless CVs ruine it tommorrow

thanks!! well said!!

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetalmkn

loved it whn Arnav was kinda rising his voice and talking to her... thn he looked at her, paused a second and toned down completely... tryin to control his anger n frustration from being vent out...

aww yup!! that was a really good thing!!
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

Awesome, mature post...u are pointing out everything so fairly Thumbs Up

CVs may have forgotten the kidnap track but we remember Khushi caught Shyam there and he also made an attempt on her life ! Her promise was to save Arnav and so they better not show Khushi bringing the man who plotted his murder to his house - it wud be plain dumb !

I had said this yesterday and when she asked Arnav to get him back i was like whaaat reallly ?Silly Khushii.. sweetie..Do you remember how desperate you were when Arnav had gone missing?Do you even remember how you gave Shyam a chance once before and nearly ruined your life Wacko
But like you said she thankfully tried to see Arnav's POV when he explained to her and he too didn't say anything mean back to her instead he just explained the situation !
She better be wary even of the teary and making us so weary AnjaliDi gets Shyam back!
Nk, Arnav,Akash ,Payal and she should team up to keep a lookout on him always! Wud be fun if Mami joined in LOL

thanks!!Embarrassed
correctly said!! we need her to stand firmly on the final decision she made of agreeing and supporting Arnav with his decision!
\otherwise!!Dead
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Sunara my dear...don't have high hopes...tomorrow they will show her supporting anji. I just wrote on the LU, our dear CV's r going to ruin KKG further by making her play a hand in getting shyamu in. AS they want to create sympathy votes for their Dumbali ...see if khushi helps then people get mad at khushi in turn more sympathy for dumbali...end result "I quit"

Bhakti..i fervently hope not!!

i feel utterly sad to think of the strong, self righteous girl who was such a leading light that i was so proud to love her...she is gone...completely gone...

u know the day she will get it across her head about the seriousness of it all is when Shyam attempts (or would it need fulfillment too with the way CVs r going) to rape her...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Maybe she was trying to see how Arnav would react if she said yes - maybe she thought Arnav was keeping creep out of the house because of her.

So maybe she was testing Arnav.

i very much doubt...cz the CVs r hell bent of reducing Khushi to an headless idiot to improve their precious di's position...
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

OMG, you stole my feelingsBig smile I was so angry with Khushi when she started defending Shyamu but was kind of ok once she accepted what ASR thinks. Not that I totally forgive her for defending Shyamu but at least happy that she gave in for ASRBig smile But then that is Khushi for us, unlike me she can forgive so easilyTongue

thanks..yup even i can;t fully forgive her...an i am so furious at the CVs mostly!! damn them!!Dead
chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
khushi is just being who she is .
no surprises there !

princessunara

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
She witness that so called Man's credulity First hand...how can be she this stupid? Thank GOD, Arnav is using his brain now... Hate Mr&Mrs Snakewa...Both are killing me here with MY rage...!!! Dead

OH GOD what the hell are CVs doing to a perfect show like IPKKND? Cry Hate them...Angry

princessunara

Go to top