Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

wanted to slap Khushi and the CVs both!AND THEN... (Page 4)

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Awesome, mature post...u are pointing out everything so fairly Thumbs Up

CVs may have forgotten the kidnap track but we remember Khushi caught Shyam there and he also made an attempt on her life ! Her promise was to save Arnav and so they better not show Khushi bringing the man who plotted his murder to his house - it wud be plain dumb !

I had said this yesterday and when she asked Arnav to get him back i was like whaaat reallly ?Silly Khushii.. sweetie..Do you remember how desperate you were when Arnav had gone missing?Do you even remember how you gave Shyam a chance once before and nearly ruined your life Wacko
But like you said she thankfully tried to see Arnav's POV when he explained to her and he too didn't say anything mean back to her instead he just explained the situation !
She better be wary even of the teary and making us so weary AnjaliDi gets Shyam back!
Nk, Arnav,Akash ,Payal and she should team up to keep a lookout on him always! Wud be fun if Mami joined in LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlCandYlicious_Sprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

I know i  was so pissed off at her but thank God when she agreed and said those words i really liked how she supported

aahh i was immensely relieved too when the whole scene changed in a second with her accepting his view and thinking rationally and from her head instead just her heart and being emotional..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunthechaigirl

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Sunara my dear...don't have high hopes...tomorrow they will show her supporting anji. I just wrote on the LU, our dear CV's r going to ruin KKG further by making her play a hand in getting shyamu in. AS they want to create sympathy votes for their Dumbali ...see if khushi helps then people get mad at khushi in turn more sympathy for dumbali...end result "I quit"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Sprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

She was always like this, she always forgives everyone , nothing new now!
As Anji too wants him back n the way Shyam Acted as he was really feeling sad for loosing the baby, she believed in him again, did she not forgive Asr after taking so much pain frm him?
    Though I'm not supporting what she did is right but I still think it's her character!

yup exactly!! as much as it was infuriating for a second that she would give him a chance, it is her normal beautiful self that spoke!!
cz as u said after everything Arnav did to her, she didn't just forgive him she doesn't even hold a grudge!! not even in her own mind!! she just deleted everything off!

so yup she was very much in character!
peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Yes its true that Khushi is one character who believes  in forgive & forget! She has forgiven so many people till date. But in case of Shyam he has done the most wrong deeds including attempt to kill people. So her thought that he must have changed is not justified. Its really good that she stoped herself from moving further in that topic by arguing with ASR. Lets hope she stays with the words she told him that " if he feels so he is correct".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I am still in shock to react.
Did Khushi really say those things.

And about the matured reaction she later gave.That's of no use.She will bring back Shyam.She feels Shyam has transformed and he has a right to meet Anjali.I am even scared to watch Friday's episode.

princessunara

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THANKING GOD THAT I STOPPED MYSELF FROM WATCHING THE EPISODE,CANT SEE KUSHI AGAIN DOING SOME DUMB STUFF.ONE DUMBO  ALONG WITH DADI IS ENOUGH IN THE SHOW.

princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

khushi is forgiving to everyone to the point of craziness..

mom slapped her twice
bauji got her engaged to shyam
arnav has done god knows how much
shyam is the worst 

she keeps no hatred in her heart for anyone

but ur right she is maturing she  trusts arnav's decision. and gave up the idea. but now that anjali is crying for shyam .. idk maybe she will say for anajils sake bring him.. i hope not

well forgiving ur mom..well that i will not question..
cz a parent may be wrong with some decision they take..but they don't ever mean bad for their child in their heart.. and Khushi is the ONLY blood relative Garima has left..she loved Khushi..

but the rest...definitely this girl is too good to be real!! she is too too innocent for her own good..

well Anjali crying for Shyam thing..but even if Khushi doesn't make the request, do u think Arnav will let the dumbali starve herself and kill herself asking for her pati-dev? so i can't actually blame Khushi..cz being the softhearted person she is she'll try to think of Pujali's immediate welfare at the cost of hers and Arnav's..
sigh..i just hope this mature streak she displayed today builds up..
and even of they have to bring snake back she along with Arnav will be more watchful and careful..

Go to top