Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

wanted to slap Khushi and the CVs both!AND THEN... (Page 3)

LoveYouChutki.. Goldie
LoveYouChutki..
LoveYouChutki..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Dear, Khushi always thinks from Heart not from mind n i am happy dat she agree with Arnav bt coming to the baby she s not aware that shyam is the murderer... I know her character thats y i frgve her but but I literally hate that Shyam n Poojali... I never saw Such a dumb women in my life..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Correct she is maturing... She tries to see that any one can turn good...but she was not adamant... Thank god it's anjiebaby who is insisting...not khushi...

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PreciousPearl-

Sunara should i watch it..? Ouch I am too scared to watch..! Cant watch KKG being butchered.. </3

no no go and watch it!! for a change she stayed true to her character!!
the girl has absolutely no self preservation instincts at all!! and she instantly displayed it, true to her usual innocent, naive self...but when Arnav talked her sense she actually behaved like a sensible grown up she has recently turned in to and accepted what he said..
she simply sees good in everyone..that is stupid..but is essentially khushi..we wouldn't love her this much if she was any differnt..Embarrassed

anyway today was a treat in another sense..Arnav asked dadi b***ch why she is back here and asked her to get lost to her Ashram as she once did...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_asana_sugarbun

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
When will dis girl learn no idea..bt i lykd wen she agree with Asr if u think so den ok..oh god...wht a character..did anyone exist lyk dis character?

princessunara

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
loved it whn Arnav was kinda rising his voice and talking to her... thn he looked at her, paused a second and toned down completely... tryin to control his anger n frustration from being vent out...

princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Originally posted by MentalExotica

you might wanna change the topic heading.

the content of your post is quite contrary to the header

Slap Khushi really? She just put forth a reason and when Arnav explained, she backed off and said yes you're probably right, she was just thinking of ways to make Anjali feel better.

Anyways the topic and the content are contrary 

Just my POV lady! it's a free forum after all

ahh the heading was an expression of my initial feeling when she started on her line!! then when she reacted so differently, so grown up in the end i sat back and thought as i wrote!!
anyway i better change the topic to past tense!!cz i no longer wanna slap the cutie pieEmbarrassed

i totally agree with what u said!!

i don't blame her one bit!! cz i would have been surprised if Khushi had behaved any different than she did...it is her inherent nature to see good in everything and everyone..she is a pure innocent soul.. but bad for her own well being!!
preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Awesome, mature post...u are pointing out everything so fairly Thumbs Up

CVs may have forgotten the kidnap track but we remember Khushi caught Shyam there and he also made an attempt on her life ! Her promise was to save Arnav and so they better not show Khushi bringing the man who plotted his murder to his house - it wud be plain dumb !

I had said this yesterday and when she asked Arnav to get him back i was like whaaat reallly ?Silly Khushii.. sweetie..Do you remember how desperate you were when Arnav had gone missing?Do you even remember how you gave Shyam a chance once before and nearly ruined your life Wacko
But like you said she thankfully tried to see Arnav's POV when he explained to her and he too didn't say anything mean back to her instead he just explained the situation !
She better be wary even of the teary and making us so weary AnjaliDi gets Shyam back!
Nk, Arnav,Akash ,Payal and she should team up to keep a lookout on him always! Wud be fun if Mami joined in LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlCandYlicious_Sprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

I know i  was so pissed off at her but thank God when she agreed and said those words i really liked how she supported

aahh i was immensely relieved too when the whole scene changed in a second with her accepting his view and thinking rationally and from her head instead just her heart and being emotional..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunthechaigirl

Go to top