Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

wanted to slap Khushi and the CVs both!AND THEN...

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

u know this is what i was thinking when she started on her Shyam defending line...then as i got out of my cursing spree i actually thought...

well the KKG we have always had
1. thought of Anjali's marriage and thought Shyam repented and gave him the 1st chance
2. thought of the to be baby and thought he'll reform and kept quiet
3. thought that the loss of the baby would affect any farther...even a bastarrd like shyam who cheated his wife and tried to kill her own hubby

as idiotic as it is...in a way she would be expected to sympathize with the very man who tied her and left her n the middle of the road to die...
who tried to kill the man she loved...

and this girl has NO self preservation insticts..never had..so i guess that was expected..

but what i actually loved was when Arnav pronounced his final verdict..she acted very differently from her usual stubborn KKG manner!!
she actually with no arguments conceded that if he feels like that he is correct!!

that was a really good step towards a maturing KKG and their relationship from her side..she finally knows what to fight him for and what not to!

so despite that natural instinct in her to see good in everyone, she actually thought sense...or rather let his common sense act for both of them!!

Edited by princessunara - 05 September 2012 at 9:17am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

svijayjaz90shamidsz786jasmine.swansvasFaiminaswatimalkar4arshi4321mavapoptart09alankritaraiyanarn4vkhushimanjuduraipratz04madarfanaxa90Rin630hereandhappyMayaraaSobtiPrasRasradiationdhivyjbluedayWorkerBDreamcatcherheidiSu_SomerholicKairiPAtyayakanksha_aipkknd2o12dedeepyaloveKavita1000msleeheavenspiritkushikumariAbyanBestesybleeding.loveSuniAADHIDEVsun2011spsharmilazobshehsubiamanmonalisa1234FawadiliciousSarun_4eversana_sugarbunarchie_79hetalmkn-_-harsh42-Rimsha-sizzlesthechaigirlAmidstTheWordspreetiherefareeTinkerbell5AparameghaHorizonipkknd-fanarshiipkkndluvTheSmurfsAmazingAmyLuv_isnt_classyA.HajnalFascinatingSanzgmskwin71yyy2krish3anjaani07-Sunset-sigridEchoesofpassionamaypranayCandYlicious_SincandescentpixiegirlDiamondLiferagvir.fanCATZ...x-bumblebee-x.tvbuf-ElmoFuj-GodhuliLogon-DKS-Eggon_Snow.MyriadOfHues._TheJoker--MeMyselfIILTHBEB

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Khushi is too young , she think from her heart
she dont use her brain at all.
she was really too much 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KairiPakanksha_ainnocentgreensun2011sana_sugarbun1yyy2krish3EchoesofpassionArshig8-DKS-.MyriadOfHues.princessunara

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I know i  was so pissed off at her but thank God when she agreed and said those words i really liked how she supported

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najipkknd2o12sun2011A.Hajnal-DKS-princessunara

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Sunara should i watch it..? Ouch I am too scared to watch..! Cant watch KKG being butchered.. </3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraipkknd2o12sun2011princessunara

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

She was always like this, she always forgives everyone , nothing new now!
As Anji too wants him back n the way Shyam Acted as he was really feeling sad for loosing the baby, she believed in him again, did she not forgive Asr after taking so much pain frm him?
    Though I'm not supporting what she is doing but I still think it's her character!

Edited by Chaituv - 05 September 2012 at 11:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najzahrazarsun2011innocentgreenArshig8FascinatingSanz-DKS-princessunara

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

khushi is forgiving to everyone to the point of craziness..

mom slapped her twice
bauji got her engaged to shyam
arnav has done god knows how much
shyam is the worst 

she keeps no hatred in her heart for anyone

but ur right she is maturing she  trusts arnav's decision. and gave up the idea. but now that anjali is crying for shyam .. idk maybe she will say for anajils sake bring him.. i hope not

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraakanksha_aipkknd2o12peachpiesun2011sana_sugarbunArshig8FascinatingSanzsbk2.x-bumblebee-x.princessunara

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

u know this is what i was thinking when she started on her Shyam defending line...then as i got out of my cursing spree i actually thought...

well the KKG we have always had
1. thought of Anjali's marriage and thought Shyam repented and gave him the 1st chance
2. thought of the to be baby and thought he'll reform and kept quiet
3. thought that the loss of the baby would affect any farther...even a bastarrd like shyam who cheated his wife and tried to kill her own hubby

as idiotic as it is...in a way she would be expected to sympathize with the very man who tied her and left her n the middle of the road to die...
who tried to kill the man she loved...

and this girl has NO self preservation insticts..never had..so i guess that was expected..

but what i actually loved was when Arnav pronounced his final verdict..she acted very differently from her usual stubborn KKG manner!!
she actually with no arguments conceded that if he feels like that he is correct!!

that was a really good step towards a maturing KKG and their relationship from her side..she finally knows what to fight him for and what not to!

so despite that natural instinct in her to see good in everyone, she actually thought sense...or rather let his common sense act for both of them!!

Very true, strangely this was the only thing I liked in today's epi apart from Harvard using his brain and talking about a restraining order. Like finally man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aipkknd2o12sun2011A.Hajnaltvbufprincessunara

akanksha_a Senior Member
akanksha_a
akanksha_a

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Nice post...Totally agree with you...Was so mad when she started defending Shyam but really glad when she agreed with Arnav and decided to let it go. It really showed her maturity and support for Arnav. Atleast she wont be the scapegoat when Shyam comes back and something goes wrong

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazaripkknd2o12sun2011A.Hajnalprincessunara

Go to top