India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THANK GOD

anithav Senior Member
anithav
anithav

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
it was anjali who asked arnav for shyam... i was so disturbed if it is khushi who will be a scapegoat now also. Fortunately, its rudali who is digging her grave again but this time she is digging her husband also a bigger grave. so arshi will not have a mu... i am really relieved. LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_drop..Anannya..fareegatheringstormLyssaPie

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Completely agree, I thought here goes Khushi being the 1st victim of that Ekta storywrite, but god am I grateful anjali made the demand. Never been so relieved by Anjali wanting her Shyamji. It will be good to see how he turns down his Di.
anithav Senior Member
anithav
anithav

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shar1988

Completely agree, I thought here goes Khushi being the 1st victim of that Ekta storywrite, but god am I grateful anjali made the demand. Never been so relieved by Anjali wanting her Shyamji. It will be good to see how he turns down his Di.
may be he will try to convince her but i want him to fail here becos only then khushi will keep her mouth shut and arnav may demand for early marriage so dadi and shyam will not play any dirty games and we can see our arshi a happy couple with lots of rabba ves Clap and later that creep will wag his tail anyway to make everybody realise what his true colors are and will shown out the door permanently this time along with dadi darling...:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karthikaangel

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top