Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

More Than a Mere Crush

-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

I have only watched half of today's episode till now. The serial is going great nowadays. Interesting episodes which are loads of fun to watch.

Yesterday's episode concentrated on Mayan/Charu and today it was Rajiv-Rachan's turn. I really like how the CVs give equal importance to both couples and keep it balanced. I love both jodis so that makes me one happy viewer :)

Coming to my topic. I think it's clear now that Rachna's feelings for Rajiv run much deeper than a simple crush. She has definitely started to love and care for Rajiv more than she even realizes herself. The way she took a blow to her head from the goon in order to stop him from hurting Rajiv, proves it. She is very much involved already.

I would personally like to see Rajiv getting to know of her feelings and in turn discouraging her due to the coach-student angle. But then i want then to come face to face again as the prospective jeth-bhabi and then due to one twist of fate or another, i really really want them to end up together. Lol! Can't help it. Just loving their chemistry and story so far.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SHAHAIRA-vibhakarthi-Princess3101ramonamflower_rosecrazy87MysticAuraMeriam25DeePikulizzie1765ShellJA--Jenelle---Eris-

flower_rose Senior Member
flower_rose
flower_rose

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
@Arshi
Agree wid u n day by day her feelings will bcum all the more deeper

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi--Dove-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Rachna is in love Embarrassed her pehla pyaar . She has always lead a very sheltered life. Rajeev is the first man who she had some connection with. He acted like a knight in shining armour for her that was enough. She acted in a totally filmy manner which is not like her dreaming dancing. Today when she saw someone trying to hurt the same man she could not bear to see that. She stepped in between without any thought. I want the love story to have more depth not just the initial attraction.   The show is really good including the editing ,the directing. The coach will have no choice but to reject her she is his student is younger than him and as of now he just thinks of her as a potential hockey player. Now with rachna announcing she wont come for practice am sure there will be a twist. The day rajeev realizes that he loves her probably the day rachna gets officially engaged to araav he will do everything to be with her.

Sorry for the rant but this coach just makes me go on and on Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aninagarshiluv78-vibhakarthi-ramonamBrokengirl-Dove-

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I like the couch...,
But i think he looks a bit bigger...,as the article states he is Aarav big brother..., so i am wondering if there will be love triangel...,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dove-

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Rachna is in love Embarrassed her pehla pyaar . She has always lead a very sheltered life. Rajeev is the first man who she had some connection with. He acted like a knight in shining armour for her that was enough. She acted in a totally filmy manner which is not like her dreaming dancing. Today when she saw someone trying to hurt the same man she could not bear to see that. She stepped in between without any thought. I want the love story to have more depth not just the initial attraction.   The show is really good including the editing ,the directing. The coach will have no choice but to reject her she is his student is younger than him and as of now he just thinks of her as a potential hockey player. Now with rachna announcing she wont come for practice am sure there will be a twist. The day rajeev realizes that he loves her probably the day rachna gets officially engaged to araav he will do everything to be with her.

Sorry for the rant but this coach just makes me go on and on Big smile

if they trying to  show abt gils then i feell apart from lovestory  they should focus on their respective careers also like how he helps her in nurturing  in her hockey  dreams or they should focus on gunjans kathak  ...i think the creatives have forgotten abt that  ...this is all abt small town girls and their dreams  Smile

-Dove-

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
i am watching this serial since the last few days ...so i have no indepth knowledge abt it Smile

-Dove-

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i really feel they should not unnecessary put evil or negative characters  in a show just a few grey characters  which will give the required twist  and just not stretch ...

-Dove-

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
i just hope it doesnt turn out be like sujal-kashish - piyushROFLROFL angle track later onLOLLOL ,by the way i think the cvs are going to goROFLROFL the above mentioned  track looks like it ROFL
Rajeev ( sujal)ROFL - Rachna ( kashish )ROFL- Aarav (piyush) ROFL  = LOVE TRIANLGEROFL

-Dove-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index