Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali u are nt worth a brother like ASR...

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaAngel-Girlsami99White.Pearlnirbasito1mangaloremizzraksha712crackerszonegursikh_simranarchie_79A.Hajnal..mrinalini..sidhu285amaypranay1yyy2krish3..Suhana..incandescentGirlabouttownll-Shilpa-llFun_Reloadingchotte097Mrs_Darcy_17riti4uFazila~NestleToulouserechus

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I'm not very happy with the epi still it has improved a lot... They are giving well-balanced episodes... We must accept that rabba ve alone is not ipk... Hope they don't spoil our dreams by playing with arhi's marriage... That's my only wish...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

Mrs_Darcy_17 IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs_Darcy_17
Mrs_Darcy_17

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i agree to some extentSmile

anji shouldn't have deceived arnav in the 1st place

now that she had done it, she'll have to sufferCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalriti4u

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
anjali madamji few lines fr u...
Tauba Tera Jalwa, Tauba tera pyar,
Tera Emosanal Attyachaar!

so i mean to say  u are just emotionally blackmailing arnav...by ur fake tears and blind love fr shyam...just shut it off.anjali.no sympathy fr u...did u even ask how shyam disappeared frm function.nooo.god dammit shyam is jsut faking it again on anjaliji...stop it please..perhaps this person arnav is just thinking that he didnot make her sister happy this women is just giving him more trouble..can we have rift between arnav and anjali..arnav crying in khushi's lap.i dont care abt u anjali..now khushi is there fr him to take care of him...

perhaps a big hug to u fr this post...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalsidhu285Edella17.Brooke.

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Totally agree with the title !! Great post dearHug She certainly doesnt deserve a brother like Arnav !! Angry Creepwa is thus able to take advantage of that ! Why is she not able to understand that by behaving like this,she is not only hurting herself but also everyone around her ?Cry

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 05 September 2012 at 9:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Haven't watched the epi yet, but I expect the drama will keep the audience hooked, not only what Shyam will do next but now we have to wonder about the remarriage and teh past also.

Hope CV do justice to the track and all three characters. I can understand Anjali's state of mind but for her to turn blind eye to everything else seems farfetched as well as Khushi, but let's hope for the best.

Sometimes it's just out of our hands.
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I agree on some parts dear and with some parts I dont but liked your post...As far as bashing khushi is concerned...I have no issues with her but she is only one who knw shyam fully even more than ASR..and at this stage it would have been better when everyone is against ASR , she would have supported her decision...and had trusted him without his saying...
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

anjali madamji few lines fr u...

so i mean to say  u are just emotionally blackmailing arnav...by ur fake tears and blind love fr shyam...just shut it off.anjali.no sympathy fr u...did u even ask how shyam disappeared frm function.nooo.god dammit shyam is jsut faking it again on anjaliji...stop it please..perhaps this person arnav is just thinking that he didnot make her sister happy this women is just giving him more trouble..can we have rift between arnav and anjali..arnav crying in khushi's lap.i dont care abt u anjali..now khushi is there fr him to take care of him...

perhaps a big hug to u fr this post...Hug
Well though I dont have that much love for anjali..but I completely disagree with you...indeed anjali should wake up now..but I would nt like to see siblings rift at this point...more than that ..it would be impossible to think arnav or even khushi thinking of leaving Anjali at her state... she just lost her child.. she will be having breakdown ..so I dont find any emotional atyachar in that..but yes her blackmailin arnav is surely one...

Go to top