India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Who do you want Kumud to be with?

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

From the beginning when the show started, I loved Kumud HeartKshitij together!! They shared such great chemistry and they understood one another...Kshitij still really loves her and cares for her! But lately, Ekta has made this drama sooo crazy, that you can't really tell who Kumud really loves! Broken HeartBut it's kinda obvious that she really loves Garv...but we'll just have to see what happens!

I am all for KshitijHeartKumud...but not the way it going, because Kumud hasn't divorced Garv yet!!

ARGH this Drama is so confusing...who knows, Ekta may do the same thing to Kumud as she did to Kkusum, and not have her be with anyone at all!!

But I really hope that what ever happens everyone is happy. If not Kumud, then Kshitij needs to find someone better than Kumud.

That's just my opinion!

What do you guys think?

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

I agree with you somewhat.

I do like kumud and ksh*tig together.....but its so obvious that kumud and garv are going to end up together. If kumud and Ksh*tig end up together.......then that's so typical and obvious. I want something to happen that we'd never expect.

But to be honest..........I don't think Ksh*tig would ever do what garv did. I think Ksh*tig is a loyal man and would have kept kumud happy the best way he knew how. He's trustable and is someone you can rely on and have a shoulder to cry on.

Garv on the other hand...............well...........if he can get his own hands off of kali and onto his own wife........then maybe he won't have so many problems and cry 24/7. But at first........i really loved garv. I saw him like I saw Ksh*tig. I thought he would indeed keep kumud happy and be loyal to her...........BUT I WAS WRONG. He turned out to be a 2-bit bas***d. Angry I'm glad him and kali have not been seen on the show lately. Its better without them. Plus kumud makes up for all the crying on behalf of both of them anywayz. LOL

Personally, I think that ksh*tig would be better off with someone else and so would kumud. Garv and kali make the perfect couple because they not only share love (speaking sacrcastically).......but the same amount of stupidity (speaking serioulsy)Wink. I think kumud would be better off with someone else and start off fresh cause she's not old and has the rest of her life to look forward too.

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I also want Kshtij and Kumud to get back together. They have a history together and they make a cute couple. Also, Kshtij is in love with Kumud. Although Kumud is in love with Garv, it is obvious that she still cares about Kshtij. I'm sure that Kumud will wake up one day and realize that Garv is not worthy of her love. Hopefully, then, she will get back together with Kshtij.
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Wouldn't that be great??

Here's one reason why KumudBroken HeartGarv are meant for eachother though...They both cry SOO much....if you put their cry-ness status together: It would double the amount of times Abhay,Kkusum,Sid, all the other characters cried!!

That's how much they cry! They cry alot! Those two are meant for eachother for that lol.

Garv doesn't understand the meaning of love. I am sorry but he doesn't. He doesn't understand, he misunderstood Kumud, then again Kumud misunderstood him. How can they love eachother if they don't even understand eachother? It's a total pointless relationship.

But lets see what happens! If Kumud finds another guy, that won't be too good because then it would be like she has 3 guys in her life!

For Kshitij, if not Kumud, then someone who will understand him, and love him and care for him.

Lets just wait and see what happens

It could be that Ekta will play a double/triple game and

Make it look like that KshitijHeartKumud are getting together

but then make Kumud go back to Garv but then something will happen

and it will make her end up with Kshitij!!

This could happen. Besides, Miss.Kali Kapoor is involved, and look what a big mess she created! And KumudBroken HeartGarv helped her create it!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

my head is spinning......ekta haz created so many twists and turns that lately i dunno wat will happen next.........but u ppl'z ideas seep very reasonable

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top