India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Another day of nonsense

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Shyam is going to be back and start his nonsense. After all, Khushi's soft side for him worked. And you know what, Khushi will pay for this one day when everyone will start blaming her to be involved with Shyam.

Shyam will make Khushi's life hell again by meeting her on every opportunity when she is alone and Arnav will get suspicious. Arnav is intelligent only to the extent that he can make out very easily if Khushi is doing anything wrong. Why he? the rest of RH. But what is Shyam doing, nobody likes to use their brain cells.

Trust me, the moment he returns he will pull those cameras out and no one will ever know that he was spying least of all Arnav, whose mind has gone grazing these days.

Thank God I am not watching this serial and only getting news/messages from my friends. Sorry but cannot get my mind pakaoed for too long. I will start watching again ONLY if and when the show picks up any sense (if at all).

Edited by rightknell11 - 05 September 2012 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farheen75

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top