Today was NOT a Dragfest!

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The story moved along quite a lot today.

Dadi-Shaym conspiracy is out
ArHi are set to have an argument - lets admit it we all miss their fights
Shaym's plan is progressing
For the first time since Shaym got kicked out, Anjali is honest and open to Arnav about what she wants

The track is moving at a very fast pace. If it was some other serial, Anji would still be in the hospital and everyone would be crying at home.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah agree with u!!
Now I just want arshi's remarriage!  Edited by anannya_arshi - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
they really moved the story . Thank GOD Shaym and Dadi truth came out 
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed! Things are moving!!!

Can't wait to see how Arnav will respond to Anjali's emotional blackmail!!! She seems to be a pro at that 🤬
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That is true .. & i agree I do miss their fights .. I love their Fights with a hint of love more than the Love moments .. lol ..
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed. People fail to see that the story is actually quite gripping and interesting cause of their love for the leads and no proper rabba ve. Putting all that aside, the show actually has a nice story to tell that has lots of potential. Arnav-Khushi are in their best element when they argue, we see their opinions clash...At the end of the day,  a story can't be perfect-imbalance is needed, otherwise there would be no story to tell. We all knew Shyam would be back in RM so I don't see the huge deal lol.
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you Huma.
The Story is Progressing at a Fast pace and i am waiting to see wats Next.  Finally Daadi-Shyamm Truth is Out..Happy about that.. And Honestly I too missed Arnav-Khushi Fights..

Edited by Adorable.SARUN - 11 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Huma,
I agree...atleast the story is moving along...I just want the CVs to stick to the track...not get confused as they so often have in the past...

I have no problem with Anji track... there has to be a meaningful track over which Arnav and Khushi can bond...and the strongest track is anjali...and worst track is shyam... in it all the other characters need to play their part...Dadi we know already chose Shyam over khuhsi...so  if she is still supporting him thats nothing new...besides...anjali and Dadi are going to loose out in the end for having beleived in the wrong man...but we cant hurry that coz the track needs to build and complete...anjali is as stubborn like  her brother...and so is dadi...they will not beleive without proof/till they see with their own eyes...and for that shyam has to be in front of them...he will make mistakes...Anjali may still choose to beleive shyam at this point but unlike before when she thought her husband was perfect...now she knows he is not... one by one more of his imperfections have to be revealed  and she will realize what a fool she has been...some people just need that kind of a wake up call...I guess thats why they say love is blind!
shagun_sarun thumbnail
i agree,

the story is moving with quite a good speed!😊
Summer_Rain thumbnail
huma thanks alot fr this post..perhaps today arnav did come to know abt anjaliji..that arnav matters to her less but shyam matters to her more..perhaps can we just ask fr anjali and arnav faceoff and arnav crying in khushi laps...i did enjoy episode rather than shyam's nautanki..dadi and arnav's face off was bang on..loved when khushi didnt end up stretching the argument with arnav...