Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

thanks CVs.. khushi.. RIP!!!!! (Page 5)

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Finally I watched the epi, & what are the CVs trying to do with Khushi's character? I mean she thinks that losing a baby can change a person? Seriously?Angry

i cried like anything yaar.. really not able to take this crap yaar. 
Me neither! God knows what will happen tomorrow. I don't know why but I have a feeling that Khushi may not again insist him to bring back Shyam but Dadi or Anjali might force him to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I beg to differ...Khushi thinks with her heart, and is not a good judge of people...And that's exactly why she said all that she said...She did not tell it for her, she said it for Anjali...and the words she chose was to try and convince Arnav ki probably Shyaam could be a change man...

She has lived upto her name again...She places others happiness above all and that's exactly what she does...

spsharmila

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i was also pissed seeing that scene...but i am feeling more sorry for arnav than anyone...poor guy, my heart goes out for him!Cry

divvk

..SankiMedhz.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SankiMedhz..
..SankiMedhz..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagun_sarun

i was also pissed seeing that scene...but i am feeling more sorry for arnav than anyone...poor guy, my heart goes out for him!Cry

yep...he's gonna be so shattered when he realizes that Anjali also went against him Cry

divvk

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Looks like CVs are giving all their worth to other new projects and have no more interest in IPKKND. I guess these are new CVs who have no clue whatsoever of this serial.

divvk

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Well I do not think that her character has died ... She has always been like this ... She is the one who always see positive side of people ... Same is the case with ASR ... In the past he had done so much to hurt her but she did not took a nano second to forgive him ... She believes in second chances and she is right when a person is hit by a tragedy they change and she  might be thinking that Shyam has changed after loosing his child ... And above all she wants to see Anjali happy and for it Shyam is required ... So I do not think that CVs have killed the character infact she has done exactly the thing Khushi would do ... Forgive anyone to make others happy 
-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Thanks to my Mom's super addiction for Bengali soaps, I could only watch Shyam & Anjali's scenes, now guess my brain temperature!Monkey Icon

Poor you!!! 

I skipped those parts... Dead...

They are gonna lose even die-hard fans... loyal fans... if they do this... 

The only scene that was admirable was Arnav-Dadi face off
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSB28

Well I do not think that her character has died ... She has always been like this ... She is the one who always see positive side of people ... Same is the case with ASR ... In the past he had done so much to hurt her but she did not took a nano second to forgive him ... She believes in second chances and she is right when a person is hit by a tragedy they change and she  might be thinking that Shyam has changed after loosing his child ... And above all she wants to see Anjali happy and for it Shyam is required ... So I do not think that CVs have killed the character infact she has done exactly the thing Khushi would do ... Forgive anyone to make others happy 

no way yaar!!1 she is the only one who knows mostly everything about shyam and if CVs make her talk like this, then shyam will never be punished!!! this is not her character.. doesn't she know the difference between right and wrong?? didn't she talk to arnav straightly on her face explaining right and wrong during office track? this was def NOT expected from khushi! 

rini_kat

Go to top