Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

thanks CVs.. khushi.. RIP!!!!! (Page 3)

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mahaa-

Even after discovering that Shyam was a married man and he tried to marry Kushi and lusted her, Kushi didn't tell Anjali about it because she thought probably with time Shyam would change. If her character didn't die then, it hasn't died now.  I was taken aback ofcourse but this is Kushi- she wants to see good in everybody, then and now.

nope.. this is not khushi.. buddy.. wasn't it shyam, who tried to kill khushi and arnav??? didn't khushi know how shyam twisted the kidnapping story??? CVs have decided and implemented it!!! kudos to them!! 

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zo_Ora

W*F???...cant belive u guys started bashing khushi??
i mean ppl plz grow up
she jst has a kind heart thats alll!!!!...i ws jst xpected frem her!!...

pls understand!!! I'm NOT bashing khushi!!!! Please see all of her episodes and the way she fought with arnav and spoke boldly during office episodes!!! See, how much khushi knows about shyam.. he almost killed arnav and khushi.. she knows what all he did during kidnapping!!!! I have already grown up!!! you don't need to tell me to group up.. 
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushisinghr

i guess IPKKND seriosuly needs a break from us !
have spent alot of time on it , but to see this stupidity , im sorry .
not from khushi atleast ...   really upset !

ya  me too yaar!!! I cried like anything after seeing the dialogues that came from khushi yaar!! 
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by ---ROSES---

i miss that old fun loving khushi...how can she be like this????OuchAngry
she asked for shyam?????i hate that creepwa!!!!

she says baby's death could change a person!!!! wow!! was he even interested in baby in first place??? aiyo!!! how can they do this???? 
 But god, we know that, viewers know that shyam is behind all these mess & never wants the baby in the first place. Do you think if Anjali knew about shyam heinous act , she would cuddle him, or khushi would have supported the idea 4 bringing him back 4 anjali's well beings... We are always busy to analyzed too much that sometimes even if story progressed a little ,we are still stuck with which crap they are showing. 

buddy.. doesn't khushi know he tried to marry her even when he was married? doesn't khushi know how he manipulated arnav, which lead to their marriage? doesn't khushi know shyam was lusting her even after khushi broke the engagement? doesn't khushi know shyam was behind arnav's kidnapping? doesn't she know how he turned the kidnapping story upside down in front of RM??? seriously buddy, this is not expected from her!!! she knows almost everything except babuji's and anjali's murder attempts.. if khushi speaks like that, then it is very clear shyam will never be given punishment! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
this was good that khushi said to Arnav that if you think he cannot change ever or for anything, then that is right. Thank God. I was even worried for khushi. Now it will move towards marriage I believe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Finally I watched the epi, & what are the CVs trying to do with Khushi's character? I mean she thinks that losing a baby can change a person? Seriously?Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katdivvk

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

this was good that khushi said to Arnav that if you think he cannot change ever or for anything, then that is right. Thank God. I was even worried for khushi. Now it will move towards marriage I believe.

she didn't say he was right.. she said SHAYAD, you are right!!!! CVs killed her character to the core!!! 
-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I officially started hating the show becoz of that one scene...

Originally posted by -Sunset-

I found it disgusting! After all she had been thru... She really thought that man would have changed??Dead

Perverts are always perverts... 

You know what I wanted: Di asking Arnav to bring Shyam ... Arnav helpless... Then breaking down before Khushi... 

Khushi saying that she is ready to face pervy devil as long as Arnav is with her... She isn't afraid to face that Basta** of a man coz she is no longer alone...

But they showed her like a spineless girl who cares for the DI! So stupid... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divvkBornThisWay

Go to top