Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
this was good that khushi said to Arnav that if you think he cannot change ever or for anything, then that is right. Thank God. I was even worried for khushi. Now it will move towards marriage I believe.
BornThisWay thumbnail
Finally I watched the epi, & what are the CVs trying to do with Khushi's character? I mean she thinks that losing a baby can change a person? Seriously?😑
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkatmala

this was good that khushi said to Arnav that if you think he cannot change ever or for anything, then that is right. Thank God. I was even worried for khushi. Now it will move towards marriage I believe.

she didn't say he was right.. she said SHAYAD, you are right!!!! CVs killed her character to the core!!! 
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I officially started hating the show becoz of that one scene...

Originally posted by: -Sunset-

I found it disgusting! After all she had been thru... She really thought that man would have changed??🀒

Perverts are always perverts... 

You know what I wanted: Di asking Arnav to bring Shyam ... Arnav helpless... Then breaking down before Khushi... 

Khushi saying that she is ready to face pervy devil as long as Arnav is with her... She isn't afraid to face that Basta** of a man coz she is no longer alone...

But they showed her like a spineless girl who cares for the DI! So stupid... 

divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: BornThisWay

Finally I watched the epi, & what are the CVs trying to do with Khushi's character? I mean she thinks that losing a baby can change a person? Seriously?😑

i cried like anything yaar.. really not able to take this crap yaar. 
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A miscarriage may affect a person deeply...but since Khushi actually knows the real face of Shyam...and the fact that he never really loved his wife...I just couldn't digest the fact that she..of all people was trying to convince Arnav that he should bring Shyam back!!! Atleast ASR isn't getting into all this mess...his head seems to be clear...for now that isπŸ˜†... Anjali is bound to screw it up again tomorrow with her demand πŸ˜‘
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thank god tat at least she didnt force asr 4 TAT...
CVS HAVE A HABIT OF SPOILING GOOD CHARACTER/S AT A TIME... 
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

Yeah...they do that and don't make it up completely later either...
divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: raomedhz

A miscarriage may affect a person deeply...but since Khushi actually knows the real face of Shyam...and the fact that he never really loved his wife...I just couldn't digest the fact that she..of all people was trying to convince Arnav that he should bring Shyam back!!! Atleast ASR isn't getting into all this mess...his head seems to be clear...for now that isπŸ˜†... Anjali is bound to screw it up again tomorrow with her demand πŸ˜‘

yes yaar.. even if ASR says that i can accept to some extent.. that coming from khushi, of all ppl??? really?? killed the character!!!! πŸ˜‘
divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

buddy.. forcing will be tomorrow.. by whole RM!!!