Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornThisWay thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks to my Mom's super addiction for Bengali soaps, I could only watch Shyam & Anjali's scenes, now guess my brain temperature!
-Mahaa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even after discovering that Shyam was a married man and he tried to marry Kushi and lusted her, Kushi didn't tell Anjali about it because she thought probably with time Shyam would change. If her character didn't die then, it hasn't died now.  I was taken aback ofcourse but this is Kushi- she wants to see good in everybody, then and now.
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chaituv

I haven't watched the epi yet , but Is she not always like this? Did she not forgive Asr for all the pains he has given? I think even now she thinks Shyam has really changed and as Anji too wants him back she is supporting her.

Anyway let me  watch the episode too!

my sincere advice is to skip it .. not at all worth it!!! at least, forgiving arnav comes under love.. wat does this shyam thing come under??? CVs are hell bent on ruining the show1!! 
zo_Ora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
W*F???...cant belive u guys started bashing khushi??
i mean ppl plz grow up
she jst has a kind heart thats alll!!!!...i ws jst xpected frem her!!...
khushisinghr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess IPKKND seriosuly needs a break from us !
have spent alot of time on it , but to see this stupidity , im sorry .
not from khushi atleast ...   really upset !
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: divvk

she says baby's death could change a person!!!! wow!! was he even interested in baby in first place??? aiyo!!! how can they do this???? 

But god, we know that, viewers know that shyam is behind all these mess & never wants the baby in the first place. Do you think if Anjali knew about shyam heinous act , she would cuddle him, or khushi would have supported the idea 4 bringing him back 4 anjali's well beings... We are always busy to analyzed too much that sometimes even if story progressed a little ,we are still stuck with which crap they are showing. 
Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago
divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mahaa-

Even after discovering that Shyam was a married man and he tried to marry Kushi and lusted her, Kushi didn't tell Anjali about it because she thought probably with time Shyam would change. If her character didn't die then, it hasn't died now.  I was taken aback ofcourse but this is Kushi- she wants to see good in everybody, then and now.

nope.. this is not khushi.. buddy.. wasn't it shyam, who tried to kill khushi and arnav??? didn't khushi know how shyam twisted the kidnapping story??? CVs have decided and implemented it!!! kudos to them!! 
divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: zo_Ora

W*F???...cant belive u guys started bashing khushi??

i mean ppl plz grow up
she jst has a kind heart thats alll!!!!...i ws jst xpected frem her!!...

pls understand!!! I'm NOT bashing khushi!!!! Please see all of her episodes and the way she fought with arnav and spoke boldly during office episodes!!! See, how much khushi knows about shyam.. he almost killed arnav and khushi.. she knows what all he did during kidnapping!!!! I have already grown up!!! you don't need to tell me to group up.. 
divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushisinghr

i guess IPKKND seriosuly needs a break from us !

have spent alot of time on it , but to see this stupidity , im sorry .
not from khushi atleast ...   really upset !

ya  me too yaar!!! I cried like anything after seeing the dialogues that came from khushi yaar!! 
divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

But god, we know that, viewers know that shyam is behind all these mess & never wants the baby in the first place. Do you think if Anjali knew about shyam heinous act , she would cuddle him, or khushi would have supported the idea 4 bringing him back 4 anjali's well beings... We are always busy to analyzed too much that sometimes even if story progressed a little ,we are still stuck with which crap they are showing. 

buddy.. doesn't khushi know he tried to marry her even when he was married? doesn't khushi know how he manipulated arnav, which lead to their marriage? doesn't khushi know shyam was lusting her even after khushi broke the engagement? doesn't khushi know shyam was behind arnav's kidnapping? doesn't she know how he turned the kidnapping story upside down in front of RM??? seriously buddy, this is not expected from her!!! she knows almost everything except babuji's and anjali's murder attempts.. if khushi speaks like that, then it is very clear shyam will never be given punishment!