India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

TOI: Jeevika to donate bone marrow - Article

Daniaax3 Senior Member
Daniaax3
Daniaax3

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
In today's fast paced life, the term sacrifice is often used without much meaning.

However, actual sacrifices revolve around those great individuals who have given up what they are closest to (dreams, aspirations etc) for keeping alive others expectations. Well, do we really get to see such sacrifices today? A question to which not many of us have answers too.

Star Plus' 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain' is ready to give back the true meaning of sacrifice.

Over the past few months it was revealed that Maanvi ( Niaa Sharma), the younger sister has been diagnosed with lukemia (blood cancer). What was predominant throughout the show was the love and that special bonding that both the sisters (Jeevika and Maanvi) share.

Sacrifice is not just a simple word for Jeevika ( Krystle Dsouza). She is all set to give up on an important part of her to be able to donate her bone marrow to Maanvi who would then possibly restore her quench of living.

"I have litrally brought Maanvi up, she has and will be the apple of my eye. Yes, the decision as an elder sister I am taking is way more important than that of a wife or a daughter-in-law. I will go to any extent to see my sister restore her actual self. She is my support system and my strongest pillar of strength so what I am going to do is to make people realize that sometimes you have to chose an option that not many may agree with but if your selection helps another person's life, be sure it won't be a wrong selection," says Jeevika on the decision of donating her bone marrow to her sister Maanvi.

So like the name of the show explains, Jeevika is all set to stand up to the expectations held by every sibling. It's her decision that strongly will reflect the word sacrifice. Jeevika, Maanvi will proudly state, 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain.'

Will Jeevika's sacrifice be well appreciated? Will she gain the support of all siblings?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Jeevika-to-donate-her-bone-marrow-in-Ek-Hazaaron-Mein-/articleshow/16264312.cms

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4ujs1234preetivrjia123sagarhooriaaRitu-

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daniaax3

preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
its a larger than life step and not many sibling may have the strenght or the love for such a decision.

tfsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Daniaax3hooriaa

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Dancing
Thannks :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daniaax3

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz